Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda]

Mon 25 Oct 2021, 10:19
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 ZGBwypB

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Her head tilted to the side with that description, seeming a little quizzical of how that'd work. He must be a pretty big deal if he was in a position like that, and given he literally warmed up her hand by talking and all the other earth-quaking talk, yeah he definitely was a big deal, which only got Vivyan more interested in his deal. He obviously wasn't a typical guy to begin with, but those other details just added onto that mystique.

Though, she definitely could tell they were in the Vandenreich for completely different reasons, and of a great difference in power. Though she let out a soft 'hmm' when he put some light on his motivation for being here, though even that got Vee a bit puzzled again - something greater than she ever fathomed for sure.

"..I mean, I just came along because I wanted to be a Sternritter, the coolest. Back at home I was never really given a chance - to really be a Quincy, I mean. Way less wild than what you probably have in mind, hah, i'm just some girl who ran off to fulfill a lifelong dream."

She held her tongue on the other reason she ran off, smiling at the taller man, "I mean, I hadn't really thought much for what I wanted for my future, or anybody else's, apart from that. What kind of future did you have in mind? What truth do you mean?"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda]

Mon 25 Oct 2021, 19:41
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

"That this world is diseased, covered in far too many who are willing to exploit it for the sake of their own independent well-being, or for the purpose of false moral grandstanding. The truth, young Vivyan, that the Vandenreich's mission of keeping the peace, of preventing the realms from crossing too frequently, is the most crucial one that any could undertake."

It wasn't actually clear from his tone if Mazda had intentionally glossed over her first point, or if he had considered the second one so much more important that it simply took complete precedence in the flow of conversation. Either way was inconsequential, of course. Whatever he chose to speak on was, naturally, the most important matter of discussion.

"To fulfill one's dreams is not some idle accomplishment. All are created with some purpose, many with more than one which they might fulfill. It is the realm of idlers and miscreants to leave this potential unfulfilled. To seek greatness in whatever form you wish it, that is in itself a noble aim. And to do so while in service of a virtuous cause is only all the more worthy of praise."

Mazda's expression remained gentle and affirming, far from the harsh judgement that he so often cast upon others. After all, there was no reason to rebuke one who wished only to improve themselves. Not all could take their first step as surely as he.

"You will grow as the Vandenreich does, and will surely become everything that you seek to be. I will look forward to witnessing that dream of yours bloom."

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 08:20

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Well sheesh, that was a pretty.. Interesting read on the world. Vivyan didn't really care that he glossed over her initial idea, it wasn't like she was some highly self-important person who must have all of her wishes and woes be of concern to everyone around her, she was more interested in just having the conversation period, as that was more than she'd ever gotten at home.

She couldn't say he was completely wrong however, from what she could tell humans kind of sucked pretty hard at times, and that was ignoring any other race that was present on Earth. Sure, she had the luxury of not having to personally deal with these other beings who naturally held so much destructive potential, but it wasn't like her knowledge of their activity had gone unheard of - Mum had plenty of horror stories about relatives getting hurt or killed by such races. She herself didn't hold much ill will to humanity or really anyone based off of what they were, but at the same time she's had her wariness around some circles.

She blinked a few times as he went on, genuinely a little flattered even if she didn't fully grasp or agree with everything he said, though her thoughts mostly fixated on the more positive connotation of his speech, a visible glowing look of warmth on her face as she'd speak,

"That.. Really is the most uplifting thing i've heard towards me in a good while," She'd chuckle softly, "I've wanted to do this my entire life, even though everyone was telling me to just stop. Like, my abilities took a really long time to develop, but even through those times I still, still tried, I wanted to be a great Quincy, and that just helped me push away whatever was dragging me down."

She'd genuinely, properly smile at him, "Thanks though, for the push, and the acknowledgement. I needed that. And I mean, if I can do well for the Vandenreich and get better, why not?"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 16:39
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] - Page 2 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

"It is good that you have denied the needless words of those who lack faith in you. Your efforts and your accomplishments alone display all that need be said about the value of such sentiments. They are worth nothing when compared to even a single action you have undertaken in pursuit of your dream."

Mazda found her earnestness endearing, if not the hint of laissez-faire attitude that seemed to accompany it. He could allow such a thing to pass, however, given the greater scope of her aims. It always pleased him to see a worthy child of Earth filled with such joy.

"You may come to me at any time, should you desire further assistance. I will naturally offer you whatever I may, and will guide you for as long as is necessary."

As far as he was concerned, there was no greater honor that he might reasonably bestow to a woman of her standing. Of course, it was not the grandest thing he might offer, but there were leagues of difference between pride in one of his children and the elevation of them to the heavens themselves. Perhaps in time he might bless her properly, but today was not that day.

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 27 Oct 2021, 09:57

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

She'd softly nod in response. She took the chance to get away from them and pursue her desires as soon as she could. Even if her weapon harmed her now, she was sure she'd get some handle of it, and looking to others who knew better than she was undeniably the right course of action. Of course she had some supportive voices in the sea of uncertainty and underestimation like Coordinator Alastair, but Mazda was poising himself as being one of the more glowing voices of support - literally and figuratively, even if their meeting started with a level of judgement - however he seemed genuinely interested in her development, which gave her a good impression.

"Really? I mean, yes. Yes, that would be great. Thank you so much for the offer."

She'd almost hastily answer; she couldn't help but jump on any such offers - she had been greatly deprived of the simplest thing any could give her: A chance.

It felt like she was finally getting that tiresomely long, overdue chance here.

"..I'm not going to give up. I wanted this, and i'm going to do it, and even past becoming a Sternritter, i'll look to do even better. Thank you for offering the help, really. I'll come to you if ever needed."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum