Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:12 am
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

”And what do you expect me to do about the world? I am but one woman. They are right to be afraid of us, for most of our kind show little remorse for how they behave. Do you expect me to take up arms because I disagree with a few things? What kind of world are you hoping for? One where we can go where we please without consequence? No. Even if we fought for change, we are still a cancer that would slowly bleed everything dry.”

This is the first time Tier has heard of Santa’s transgressions on Earth. What was the other doing around the Vandenreich. Quincy are dangerous to Hollows for a platitude of reasons. There exists no afterlife for them if slain by those monks. This is troublesome. Tier knows that the world around her is stirring, for better or worse. She wants nothing to do with it. Hueco Mundo has always been separated from the troubles of Soul Society and Earth. It always took someone who aimed for the stars to stir Hollows into taking shots at the other races: Aizen, Nagato, demonkind. She’s rather tired of all the noise.

“I exist to protect what I deem worth my protection. I will not allow for anything to befall Santa, but I also do not agree with her stirring up unnecessary trouble. I do apologize if you disagree with my pacifism, but I do not wish to stake a claim in things I do not care about.”

She does not care to give either of them a lick of emotion. She knows that she dislikes the danger that comes with simply existing as she is. If she allowed herself to express her dissatisfaction with things, she would only grow more vindictive. She would hate to prove Ajora correct. It would only show that Tier is, in fact, unhappy and would love for things to change. However, that is not her goal right now. It is but a distraction.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:42 pm
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

Ajora was a bit impressed when she made note of the vigor with which Tier spoke up about her motivations and reservations. Even as Santa put on..... a troubled and struggling look as she fought against her desire to support Tier and her own beliefs, it was, ultimately, Ajora who smiled and spoke up.

"I agree with you in entirety. Taking up arms against....frankly every other entity in existence would be a fruitless endeavor. Even if somehow the three of us WERE capable of crushing all contest beneath our feet. A rule in which we simply RULED over all others would accomplish nothing. Fear of our kind would simply blossom further, and other members of our race would capitalize on that fear to cause trouble of their own after the fact. Conquest would solve little to nothing. And whatever miniscule problems it did solve would simply birth problems of its own." She hummed gently, making her way toward Tier and putting on a light and gentle smile. Even as Santa looked.....frankly, entirely unsure of where this was going. Was....was she NOT going to get to punch MAzda in the face?

"The fact of the matter is: we don't have to do any such thing. After the latest world war, and the world is in an incredibly fragile state. From the balance, to the infrastructure of many areas, while SOME places seem to have been fortified and rebuilt, most of the world is simply hollow-infested wastelands. I have no doubt in my mind that it will be a short wait indeed before another conflict begins to rear its head. Which is why it is important for us to stick together. I will not lie to you. I don't presently have a means of simply solving all of our problems. I have ...ideas at best. Things I intend to research and look into. But all I can honestly offer you is safety in numbers." She sighed, looking toward Santa, who seemed to have grown a bit more comfortable as she'd gone on, and then looking to Tier herself.

"Simply because we cannot solve every problem does not mean that we should not endeavor to do what we can. Yes?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:40 pm

“I believe we have different problems then. Despite the best efforts of some, Hueco Mundo has yet to change from its savage ways. I doubt it ever will, and I am content with that fact. The human world is always changing, always being destroyed and rebuilt. What a folly it would be to risk any stakes on that place.”

Yes. Earth is a mess, but it’s not her responsibility to care. It’s Hollow infested, demon infested, and just plain awful. She didn’t care before or during the war. Why should she care now? The only thing she finds worthwhile are the few in her immediate circle. It’s but a burden that most of them decide to live on Earth. Being asked to interfere in the whims of others is troublesome, but Tier will just have to go with the flow. As little as she wants to get involved, it would be against her nature to leave her friends to handle this alone. If she keeps her help to a minimum, then, it should be fine for the most part.

“I swear, if either of get into anything…”

Her words died in the dry air as she continued on her way further towards nothing. Honestly, these two better not be planning on dragging her into some insane confrontation that threatens her own objective. Her Fraccion are still out there, and she won’t allow for anything to keep her from finding them. It is but hope that her family hasn’t gotten themselves into anything too complicated. She’s surrounded by maniacs.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:10 pm
Two Santa, One Tier (Tier/Two of them?!) - Page 2 COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

Ajora raised her brows slightly at that and let her head gently tilt to the side. She remained quiet for several long moments before she spoke. "You say that Hueco Mundo is beyond saving. You say that Earth is beyond caring about." She sighed lightly, reaching up and gently rubbing at her eyelids before she paused and waved dismissively at Tier's firm little grumble. She paused, a brow raising and she smiled, amused that it was for the both of them that Tier seemed to have concern over. "Oh don't worry so much. Even IF we were to spark some issue. What are they going to do? Blow up the sand? And well, as for myself, so long as Santa exists I effectively have no means of expiring in any permanent manner. Any trouble I cause won't be linked to either of you anyway. And if they somehow DO manage to erase me from Santa's soul, then at the very least you will be able to enjoy her company without my disturbance."

Santa furrowed her brows just a little, stopping as the other two continued walking ahead. She herself..... wasn't satisfied with how this conversation was going. It was...... painful. "Tier." She called out quietly. Not commanding, not ordering, but a soft, hurt murmur that gently begged that she stay her feet. And Ajora almost fell over when she felt a hard PANG in her chest, wincing as she felt the second-hand wave of emotional pain through Santa as the girl....... hesitated.

She lowered her head for a moment, before looking back up and speaking.
"I know you're looking for something. Something important to you. And you're right.... what we...me and Ajora, what we need to do might get in the way of that." She pursed her lips, her shoulders tensing as she braced herself for what she was abou to say. "You're right to be ..... all.....angry and stuff. We probably will get in trouble. And hurt...and ..like....a lot of other stuff. But we also can't just stop." Those shoulders slumped ever further. Those normally glazed, joyous eyes were cold, sober, and dripping with sorrow as she looked upon the woman she ......cared deeply for. She couldn't help it, and she'd SEEN up close just how Tier struggled to even understand that ......shiny.....less than innocent attachment. Let alone return it.

Ajora....furrowed her brows, knowing what Santa had on her mind. "Santa..." She spoke softly, as if to try and convince the woman to swallow the words that begged to escape her lips. But the blonde didn't back down.

"Maybe it's better.... if you go on without us. Not just.....right now. But for good. You shouldn't have to be dragged along. And we can't put what we need on hold."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:03 pm

“You seem to value the state of the world far more than that of yourself, or, maybe, there’s something specific you’re after.”

Tier, as impartial as she always seems, allowed for her emotions to physically express themselves. She even reached for the zipper of her outfit, pulling it down for them both to see her jagged jaw. Her furrowed brows, the narrowness of her eyes, the barely visible rising of her cheeks: it’s clear that she is unhappy. Irrational as it may be, it simply felt the next course of action for this situation.

“And, how am I supposed to feel if either of you were to die? I’m already chasing ghosts. I don’t want to add more to that list. I’m right to be angry, you say? Well then, let me be angry then. What’s stopping me from keeping you both from causing trouble myself? If you’re going to throw your life away for nothing, then I see no reason to show you how fruitless your endeavor would be right now.”

Her gaze hardened further as her Reiryoku started to assert itself. Her words were more than just a threat. They’re a declaration of what’s to come next, and it should come to no surprise when her Zanpakuto was suddenly unsheathed and pointed at both women. The sand around them rose, blown by a sudden wind that whistled around them, Tier’s scar upon her bosom flashing itself.

“It’s not about if you’re going to stop or not. You don’t even have the power to stop me from stopping you. You’re asking me to let go of something I haven’t had in a long time, and I can’t simply do that a second time.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:48 pm

The sudden release of spiritual pressure caused Santa to TENSE and reach for her zanpaku'to, on edge as she narrowed her eyes and let out a huff! She didn't know what to say to that, and she drew her own Zanpaku'to, feeling...uncertain of how to deal with this! "So what, you're just gonna kill us yourself?! How is that any different from us getting killed on our own?!" She demanded! Feeling..... torn between her own beliefs and Tier's own assertions.

"So then what would you have us do? Would you simply hold us in your personal cage to keep us from harm? Tier...." She ignored the drawn weapons and began walking toward the shark calmly, a sigh escaping her lips as she would attempt to move in, reach and gently place her hand over the woman's sword-hand. To try and gently ease the blade directly so that it pressed against her own form. And frankly, even if Tier attacked her, she would show no signs of pain or even concern if that weapon would carve into her, it would in fact work toward her point. "Is this what you wish to do? To hurt us?" She asked very quietly. "Violence is the last resort of hollows. You are above such things when it comes to those you care about. Let's find someplace where we can sit down and relax. There is no reason that we can't work something out. You are right to want to keep us safe. And Santa, you have to understand that you cannot save everything and everyone." She looked over her shoulder. Where Santa had been sticking her tongue out childishly at Tier, until a SUDDEN look of betrayal crossed over her face!

"Whose side are you on?!?" She huffed! But already she seemed a bit more ....deflated. Cowing slightly now that TWO women she cared about were telling her she was being unreasonable. Which she super disagreed with but she ..... set her zanpaku'to back into it's sheath begrudgingly,

Ajora of course, would then look to Tier. Smiling gently. "On a side note. I have to admit, it makes me happy to see just how far you are willing to keep not just Santa.... but myself safe as well. I was....a bit worried that you would be incredulous to my suddenly showing up. That you might think I was some sort of parasite in Santa's soul." She murmured, her ears flushing slightly as she spoke.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Which is better, I ask. Killing you now or watching you die later? Be you a parasite or not, would I be able to remove you from Santa? I do not think I have such ability, so that is the end of that discussion. If you two move as one, then I shall treat you as one, and that means you both are under my charge if I deem it so.”

A question of whether she would or would not? If Ajura claims to be as indestructible as she states, then Tier doing anything would prove pointless. With an annoyed sigh, she pulled herself away from Ajura, sheathing her Zanpakuto the next second. Her gaze bounced between the two women before she focused on the expanse of sand around them.

“State your goal, Ajura, Santa. Tell me what it is you’re after, and maybe, you can convince me to let you go.”

Unlikely as that may be, Tier knows she should not attempt to pressure anyone with the way she thinks, even if none show the same courtesy. The way she lives is her own, and maybe this is just how things should be. As people chase after their dreams, she has always been content with what she has had. When she lost that, she simply wandered, taking out her grief on anything that gave her enough reason. Now, she is faced with another dilemma of similar severity. Once more she allowed herself to become content, but she’s surrounded by a bunch of radical fools, and they just won’t let her grow lame in her bubble.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Santa looked back and forth between the two as they talked, admittedly having gotten a little lost in the conversation. Were....they still fighting or? She frowned, pouting just a little and sighing in aggravation. Ajora, in the meantime, noticed that Tier was still abit strung about the situation. Hardly minding the clear explicit means in which she was treated as an accessory to Santa, a sentiment she hardly minded. Though she did still find adorable that Tier took to it so naturally.

"Progress. It's as simple as that. I don't have any grand scheme at present. What I want is to research and investigate. The worlds, the balance, the forces that drive us into conflict again and again." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "I am far too out of the loop to provide you with any concrete plan. That is the entire reason that I wished to speak with you Tier. Why I insisted to Santa that we speak with you. I want you to be PART of this process. Individuals who simply set their goals and charge forward are the types who have led us to ruin in the past. Even I cannot claim to be entirely separated from Santa to the point where we could simply operate on our own. That is why I want you to be a part of any decisions or actions we take going forward. You may not be as old as I, but nobody is more familiar with the failures in LAs Noches than perhaps yourself. An expertise I would greatly appreciate. once we DO garner some plausible course of action. " She pointed out.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:35 pm

“What drives us into conflict is existence itself. As long as humans have emotions, they will eventually succumb to darkness, birthing us. And, as we do, we will hunt and devour until satiated or killed. Then, it’ll just happen again and again and again.You plan to rid the world of ambition in its entirety? Remove a person’s individuality that moves them to walk their own path, even if it drives others into ruin? Do you wish to rule this world, Arjora?”

There was more she could have sprouted, citing the failure that was Aizen. The failure that was Nagato. Again and again, someone comes along who tries to revolutionize something, unite people towards some grand goal. It annoys her. It’s enough to make her huff and chuff and blow down someone’s house. She finds herself tired, tired of having to lay out her ideals and such to others who don’t even care. As if she’ll sway these two. She’s stubborn. They’re stubborn.

“I guess all this will be revealed when you’ve come up with your grand idea.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Ajora quirked a brow slightly and smiled lightly. Even if Tier did not speak up, Ajora had such points in mind. All the more, Santa seemed..... to continue pouting. But she did seem to relax ever so slightly, at the very least glad that Tier had not continued with her attempt to attack the both of them. Before Ajora could speak, Santa made her way straight to Tier, her expression.... a bit crestfallen as she seemed to pick up on the vibe coming from Tier. "I'm ....sorry that I made you mad. All of this stuff is frustrating. And I'm ANGRY..... that .....big buttface. All the times I had to run.... and seeing you so worried when we went to the world of the living. I know you still wound up going with us, but I just.......wanna try and make it easier." She murmured, hunching her shoulders. "I don't want him to hurt you."

Ajora closed her eyes and lightly tapped her chin. "As it were, it is exactly as you say Tier: action is not the primary drive. Existence is. Whether we attempt to do something about it or not, as per your very own words: would violence not come our way regardless? However, as I have said. I want you to be a part of this endeavor. " She assured the woman, stepping to the side to give Tier a direct look around Santa. "If I do come up with my grand design, and you find yourself incompatible with the idea. Then that will be the end of it. I have no intention of turning our kind into Quincy Genocide 2.0. I respect your wisdom in such matters, and Santa values your opinion highly." She gently folded her hands in front of her. Thinking for a moment, before glancing back to Tier.

"If you don't mind me asking. What is it that you wish to do? Santa has thus far managed to coerce you into your little trip to the human world. However, you also spend significant amounts of time here in Hueco Mundo seemingly..... idle. What is it that you want? As you say, men with ......ideas..... will always pop up. They have in the past, they will in the future. So....what would YOU wish that we do? Do you want to cease Santa's visits to the world of the living? And what plans for when you finally encounter what you've been searching for?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum