Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reputation Proceeds Him Left_bar_bleue5/100Reputation Proceeds Him Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Reputation Proceeds Him Empty Reputation Proceeds Him

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm
Mr. Caveman is known as an outlaw to the public and the national security regarded him as a terrorist. For all Caveman has been through, he chose to embraced the powers that has been a curse ever since he first used it as a child. Now he is on a tour around the world on a crackdown for Arrancars, Hollows, Menos, Demons and other spirits who threatened mankind. The cost? He slowly loses his welcome to society due to his disruption of the peace, endangering the population and evading arrest; even though that were only little compared to what else he did. For now...

A worm-like hollow appeared with rage and roar. Although most of the people are just walking by like it is nothing while the police are cracking down on those who see the hollow, believing they are disrupting the peace. For Caveman, he climbed out of the sewer manhole nearby the hollow. Why he was there to begin with? That hollow was actually running away from him and Caveman was chasing it through the sewer system. "Alright, parasite. Time's up." Caveman muttered in his mild annoyance of being in a wild goose chase. However, he found out that he is stuck in active traffic, causing drivers to swerve in attempt to avoid hitting him. What a mess Caveman was in and the police are trying to stop traffic so they could arrest the notorious criminal.

"Again with the halting and yelling from officers...Fucking hell." Caveman groaned while rubbing his head and reaching for his big, heavy sword. After adjusting his baseball cap and glasses with his left, he prepared himself in a stance, ready to take out the hollow so he can get out in time. A car nearly hit him, but its side mirror clipped his arm. Numbed on his left elbow, Caveman cussed three times under his breath as the police are having their guns out and ready to fire at Caveman. "Fuck! What fucking luck! I get to decimate you damn worm, yet the mad hatters wanted to save you! What else you have a chance to kill me now? Hahahaha!" It became clear that Caveman has gone into his manic state, which means nothing could stop him from attacking the worm hollow, even with both his arms disabled.

"So the ugly hero wanted to take on the fucked up swordsman with no people to care for? Be my guest!"

Reputation Proceeds Him 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reputation Proceeds Him Left_bar_bleue0/0Reputation Proceeds Him Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Reputation Proceeds Him Empty Re: Reputation Proceeds Him

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Reputation Proceeds Him Yoruichi

Hollowes would occationaly appear here and there, they werent a problem, not to the Goddess of Flash. But today, there seemed to be another party involved..actually multipul parties. Yoruichi sat up on the highest building in the area, looking down at this worm hollow, and this man...
She looked through her memories and couldnt recall seeing this man around. She looked a little bit closer, taking a good look at this man, clasping his sword. Yoruichi Shihouin watched the current events unfold. The human authorities had stepped in and were ready to fire at this man. Then it clicked to her as to who he was, she remembered hearing about him, he was an outlaw.
But he was no ordinary outlaw, that was for sure. She looked on with her golden feline eyes, a soft sigh escaped from her. She was only seen by those who posess spiritual abilities, so no dought this man could already sence her if not spotted her already. She didnt know why, but she was going to help him, she thought it would be iteresting to learn of his intentions, besides at this rate he might just end up killing the poor officers. What tipped her off at that thought? Well his temper slipping mgiht have something to do with it.

Well whatever would happen next, she desided to step in. Yoruichi flash stepped down towards the officers, quickly knocking them down/disarming them (Sorry if she cant acctualy do this, i cant remember if shinis can or not o.o; if not then ill edit the post real quick). Once they were out of the way she looked onto the man with a very calm expression.

||Kitty's Characters||

Reputation Proceeds Him PLEASEWORK2
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reputation Proceeds Him Left_bar_bleue5/100Reputation Proceeds Him Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 pm
"I am the heavy wind blade!" Caveman shouted with pride while he stood there with the worm hollow rushing for him. "Last man standing!" He shouted again. The worm closes on him then the dust begin to pick up around Caveman. "I am Caveman!" He introduced himself angrily as an explosive leap from little spiritual pressure to an abnormal level of spiritual pressure compared to an average human with powers. The explosive rising caused the worm hollow to veered away from Caveman like it hit a barrier. The aura made the remaining authority figures freeze up in fear. All the spiritually capable people could see was Caveman engulfed in a black and grey aura that is large and intimidating for those who are not used to seeing that kind of power. The worm hollow lay there in a daze as Caveman walked to a lamp post. He placed the leather strap to his mouth and bit down on it, preventing the sword from falling. He then wrapped his hands around and leaned back to get a balanced gripping with his hands and feet. He climbed up the lamp post with a few times he nearly slipped. On the top, he walked along to the end. The lamp post was strong enough to hold his weight as he looked down upon the Hollow. He took one step and fell straight down to the Hollow with his sword grasped by hands and pointing down. He landed on the Hollow hard enough to cause its mask to shatter completely.

"Disgraceful for a beast." Caveman commented as he limped off the decaying Hollow and onto the sidewalk. His aura dwindled as he carried his sword over his shoulder. Caveman's eyes looked worn while there is a trickle of blood forming a trail. Ahead of him, he noticed a police officer frozen while holding his pistol towards him. "Try me. I know your kind would not fire a shot unless fired upon." Caveman spoke grimly as he walked towards the police officer. The officer began to shiver at the sight of this madman. "I have nothing else to live for so I side with death to fight death itself." It seemed that Caveman was trying to get into the officer's head. The gun was fired, but it did not hit Caveman, instead Caveman redirected the gun away from him and into an empty alleyway. With his hand around the barrel, Caveman was within breathing distance with the officer with a manic grin. "I am no different than a monster known as an Arrancar. Yet I am human, so I hunt and kill like an Arrancar, but still have my reasons not to kill you, brother." Caveman spoke to the officer before the officer collapsed onto his knees with a face of a trauma victim. Caveman abandoned the officer and disappeared into the alleyway.

Now resting in the back alley, he pulls up his left jeans sleeve and finds that his shit was misplaced. "Well. Should have prayed in that Shinto shrine twelve blocks back." Caveman spoke to himself as he reached to his deformed left shin. He placed his right hand on the right side of his shin and prepared himself with his left hand. With one punch, a loud snap echoed as Caveman grunted loudly. He is still mortal so pain was his disease. His eyes rolled back as the pain echoed through his body. Masochistic, melancholic, sadistic, who ever described him as violent, Caveman felt that they told both the truth and the lie. "Mankind do have a way to shoot down the heroes and commit a racial suicide. True that I'm the anti-hero, but who is to blame? Four people? My parents? Jessica, I know you're hunting me...hehehahaha~ Well! Come on down and meet your new friend of misery!" Apparently the pain gone to Caveman's head as he was talking to himself.

Reputation Proceeds Him 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reputation Proceeds Him Left_bar_bleue0/0Reputation Proceeds Him Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum