Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:11 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Unbelievable, he did really turn Hanako’s own plan against her and used his own body to try and push her off balance.

At first she had thought that her plan worked out pretty well and Tento would probably retreat to outside her striking distance to gain some time for a new attack. But he didn’t do that, he used the position he was in, blocked her return slash and pressed his body against hers.

Instinctively she pressed back, or else she would have lost her balance, fallen backwards, probably with Tento on top of her, and thus lost this round. Flat on her back with someone of almost equal size and weight on top of her…ner was no chance to wriggle herself out of such a position. Instead she held her ground for the moment, both their upper bodies pressed against each other. In another situation it would probably have been a nasty feeling, with both of them being sweaty and hot. But right in the heat of the moment, there was nothing else but the question who would win this.

Hanako’s mind raced. What could she do to turn this around? The answer to the question came to her in an instant when she remembered where she was.

In what she hoped felt like a last-ditch effort she raised the pressure of her body against Tento’s…only to stop pressing against him completely a moment later.

Tento’s sword was in his right hand, on his lower right side, blocking her sword, with no chance for her to free it due to their close proximity. So she moved to his left and simultaneously spinning with a tai sabaki counter clockwise. The effect would be that where, just a moment ago, a body had been he was pressing against, there was now nothing but thin air. It would turn the force he had used against Hanako’s body against himself, when suddenly there was nothing more to stop his forward movement. At the same time Hanako would use her flat right hand to give him a slap against the back of his head.

It wasn’t maybe a real Aikido move, strictly speaking, but Hanako was too close to do anything better than the slap on the back of his head to amplify the force that would pull him forward. And it was all she could think of in the heat of the moment.

Hanako hoped that the sudden momentum forward would let tento stumble and fall. But even if not, she would use the opportunity and walk several steps backwards, out of Tento’s immediate range, and assume her stance once again.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:20 pm
The art of combat was a dance. Offensive, defensive, sneaky. These were one two three steps of combat. And Hanako and Tento were only at the start of their duo dance. Tento had to decide if he wanted to retreat or go forward earlier, and he had decide to charge forward and take away some breathing room from Hanako. Literally. He did not put all of his weight forward at first, he did not intend to have them both tumbling down to the floor with one of them ending up on top of each other. Granted, that would not be a bad thing at all. Hanako kept her position against Tento's push though, and it resulted in a tight clash against the two of them with their sweaty bodies pressed against each other trying to get leverage over the other. In the middle of this Tento could not help but feel a few soft yet firm large things pressing against his chest. Oh...... Hanako started to press even harder. Oh..oh....no....

Hanako was crafty, and the warrioress repositioned her body using the same footwork in their previous spar to move to the side. Causing Tento's body that was still in the pressing act to move forward a little suddenly without an opposing force. And then he felt something he did not expect. A slap on the head?? He went forward further. Titling forward be he was prepared. He would lean out his left shoulder, sticking his head down to protect his neck and give another layer of body for him to bounce off. Tento stuck out a foot, hoping to aim it at Hanako's hip to push her away while swinging the bokken in his right hand in a horizontal slash. It was just a swipe to maintain space and he would not be surprised if the swipe failed to touch anything. Thankfully tho the added momentum Hanako gave him would hopefully give him more space. He did let out a chuckle at the slap but could not give much attention to it right now.

He finished the roll, landing on his left foot with his right knee down, his back facing Hanako. He would turn, staying on his foot and knee before using it as a lunging position to throw out two slashes. One going from her left shoulder to her right hip and the other going from her right shoulder to her left hip.

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Tentos10
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:09 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Hanako’s plan worked out…partially. Tento had good reflexes, she had to give him that. He quickly converted his stumble into a roll to get away from her, while Hanako herself was stepping backwards in the opposite direction.

It was lucky she did do so, because even as he was rolling, Tento managed to try counterattacking. Hanako took another two steps backwards, just to be on the safe side.

As he was coming around, Tento again wasted not much time. From his position on one knee he launched himself forward, launching two diagonal strikes. The first one was still too far away to be a threat to her, although she still brought her bokken halfway up to a block before she realised. The next one, however, would hit and there was no way around it. There wasn’t much space left behind Hanako, the edge of the mat close. Although they didn’t define any rules prior to engaging in their sparring, hanako automatically assumed that leaving the mat was a condition for disqualification, as was usual. That meant that evasion was not an option.

Since the second blow was coming towards her right shoulder and was angled towards her left hip, she brought her bokken up, the tip to her right. With a loud noise the two wooden swords collided and immediately Hanako let the tip of hers drop, while she stepped to her left. She let Tento’s bokken glide from hers, taken further downwards by his own momentum and away from her body, guided by her blade. As soon as her sidestep was completed she pulled her sword away from his and slightly up. With a quick motion she whirled it around and brought it down again…

…stopping it only milimetres from Tento’s neck.

It had been a standard situation, one she had practised a hundred times, in Zanjutsu classes as well as Aikido. Her reaction had been almost instinctual, quick and practised. Now she stood there frozen for a moment, before she pulled her sword away and took a few steps back. She was now panting lightly, but was still feeling good. And she was actually having a blast. Tento seemed to be as straight forward and focused as she was. He engaged in none of the usual mockeries and playful challenges the other students so frequently did. When they fought just now, they simply fought. Nothing else. It was so much more enjoyable without the banter than with.

“That was good.” she said. “Really good. I enjoyed myself, actually. How about you? Want to continue or take a break?”

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 pm
Good reflexes or not, Tento was dealing with someone who had experience over him. In the art of Zanjustu and just the general living of the after life. Add the years and long hours of training to be a Shinigami, and Hanako more likely than not, had the wisdom and experience to set up anything she wanted to against Tento that would give her an advantage. It was troublesome being on the back end, this was a situation he had found himself being in numerous times before.

He moved to try and be smart, giving Hanako more pressure to response to, possibly causing her to slip up in one of her reactions. His movement forward launching two diagonal strikes at her. But Hanako took two steps back furthering her distance from what she already created. Causing his first move to be too short lashing through air, steps away from Hanako who positioned her bokken up in preparation to block if need it. Thankfully the second one would be different, coming in and landing at Tento's intended target. Or so he thought. Hanako moved her prepared bokken up further to protect her right shoulder, using the tip to collide with Tento's move. She then slide it down, moving Tento's strike away from her guided by her bokken while she side stepped away.

and then....

she did a majestic move, contining the motion to move with a quick twirl. Moving swift with her blade and stopped it at Tento's neck.

"....dang. Guess I lose this one huh?". It was his lose. He had something to be happy about though, Tento had be able to push Hanako to the edge of the mat. That was something to be proud of, a first year being able to do that against a fifth year.

Tento was sweating now, a light coat of liquid was present on his clothes and his muscles, a slightly energetic labored breathing was leaving his body as his muscular shoulders and chest were lifted up and down. They eyed each other for a second, then Hanako pulled her sword away and took a few steps away. Hanako was breathing heavy a little bit more now, but her eyes looked like she was having the time of her life. The good workout so far and that sight made Tento have a smile on his face even though he had lost this round.

Tento nodded his head and then went back to the center of the ring, "Yea, that was really intense. A good start. I may have gotten beat there but it was a lot of fun. I'm up to continue if you are', he turned back to her and gave her a toothy grin. He really did enjoy training with Hanako. If she accepted Tento would raise his bokken up again with on hand, this time moving another hand up as well in a blend that could move for offense or defense.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

"Alright…" she said and nodded for a moment there she had the feeling she needed to say something more, bit since she couldn't think of anything she remained silent.

Tento moved back into a fighting stance. It was curious to Hanako that he only used one hand to control his sword. It was not how it was taught in most of the classes. Of course, a katana type sword could be used with one hand, but why give up on the additional energy you could create with two hands, when the other hand was free? Well, Tento was fairly new at the academy and thus didn’t have a lot of Zanjutsu classes. Also he obviously did have some knowledge before. If that was from before he enrolled at the academy or even from before he died…it gave Hanako a very uncomfortable reminder of what she lacked. There was a certain advantage that almost everyone had over her. And it was a past. Experience. All she had was an undefined talent and raw skill, not tempered by previous experiences. And countless hours of hard solitary work.

“I want to try something.” she said before she entered her stance.

She took the bokken into her left hand, cutting edge upwards and tip pointing behind her, holding it to her hip as if it was sheathed and worn in her obi. It would be the usual way of carrying a Zanoakuto, only that she didn’t have a sheath right now. Or an obi. Or even anything in terms of clothing she could use an obi with. So she had to simulate with her hand.

“This is an exercise we often did, one of the sword katas. I pretend that I have my sword sheathed at my side and at the sight of an enemy I have to draw it and attack fast enough.”

It would mean that she would have to leave her right fist, that was currently holding her sword, in place until the bokken was fully drawn. After all, her left hand was simulating the sheath, and a sheath didn’t vanish just like that.

Well, actually it could do that sometimes, she’d seen it with Shinigami or even academy students that already had turned their swords into Zanpakuto and knew their names and powers. Some could indeed dissolve their sheaths. However, she couldn’t. WIth this it didn’t make any difference what her weapon was made of, if it was a training weapon or the katana she had been assigned when she joined the academy. She loved the weapon and liked to train with it. But it was as much a Zanpakuto as this stick of wood she carried now was.

Hanako tried to push that nagging feeling of inadequacy aside and readied herself. She looked at Tento and nodded. Then she began with a few quick steps forward, while she ‘drew’ her bokken, turning it along with its ‘sheath’ so the cutting edge was horizontal. As soon as it was drawn she executed a horizontal cut from (her) left to right. This move was mainly there to give her some manoeuvring room and keep Tento at distance, optimally maybe push his sword aside, should he try to block.

The tricky part would come next: If she was able to finish the movement, her sword would be in her more or less outstretched arm on her right side. The tip would still be pointing towards Tento, but she would be fairly wide open. The challenge now was to quickly bring the sword up over her head, get her left hand on the grip as well, and to feed up with a mighty downwards cut, before the other one could react…

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:04 am
Tento nodded. They were training after all, if he was training and working on something than Hanako should be able to do the same thing. That was what he was doing, attempting to see how difficult it would be to use a sword with only one hand. Tento had so many practical things running through his mind when he thought of working on this. Could he strengthen his power and skill if he ever chose two use both hands? If he only worked on the normal stance of two hands, if an enemy managed to take out one of Tento's arm would he be doomed and left defenseless due to the lost of a limb? And finally, would the use of an extra hand in combat be useful? Tento was a martial artist after all, and the body was as much of a weapon as a Zanpakuto. He had no other experience when it came to combat besides his hand to hand experience when he was alive. And had to grow using that as a jumping off point. "Go ahead".

He then watched her, Hanako adjusted her position and slide the bokken into her left hand, the weapon sheathed in the imaginary scabbard. Tento had no idea what he was seeing besides maybe a stance. And most likely this would be an attack stance. Most likely having to come out quick and precise. Tento listened as Hanako began to speak, ah this is one of those katas our instructor told us about.....he really should start teaching us some of them.. Tento made a mental note of the description Hanako gave, this would be something he would come back to at some later point and practice. Imagery, sheathed sword at side, focus gazed at target, draw it out fast and cut through.

With her nod Tento knew Hanako would be coming soon. Standing firm he watched as his upper class woman moved to action taking her quick steps forward shorting the distance between the two she then drew her bokken from her imaginary sheath throwing out a slash from her left to her right. As the attack came Tento thought about to do more, he had thoughts running through his head as she originally got into the stance, but acting on them would be a further challenge. It was a good one in its purpose and simplicity of action. A poking attack to maintain distance, so...he would have to find a way to break through that wall she was trying to put up.

Lowering hmself into a lower stance as Hanako took her first step forward, Tento quickly ducked, an act that he was not sure would be easy due to his height. Thankfully Hanako was just as tall as him so most likely, that factor would not both his action. Tento essentially moved in what would be describe at the starting action of a low tackle. Ducking low and lunging forward while staying down, but he would not tackle Hanako, instead he would stay low with one feet to the ground while his other leg was supported by a knee. Since he knew a horizontal slash was coming most likely coming at where his mid section would be, he would make his body as small as possible. Lowering his upper torso to his knees while throwing out his own horizontal slash going from his right to his left aiming at the back part of Hanako's knee.

This was a gamble. A test to see if he could move fast enough, if he had enough space, and if Hanako had the time to counter his actions. He expected her to do so, she was also surprising him so far with what she could pull off.

Whatever it was, Tento would then move from his down position and explode upward throwing out a upward cut in an attempt to further his attack.

He did not know what Hanako would do next or if she was already planning to do an action. But it would be like a race again. Which of them would be able to move faster? Who had the position? And maybe...who was just lucky.

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 4 Tentos10
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:39 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Just a few minutes ago, one of her standard moves had worked out extremely well and to her advantage. Whatever made her think that another technique from the book could work would be a mystery to her. Because this time it didn’t.

When she stepped forward, in the first instance she was pleased at how well the drawing of the sword worked. This was actually one of the hardest party of this kata: To not just let go of the bokken, but really draw it through the hand as if it was a complete and solid sheath. The former ws making it far too easy. Anyone could attack from this position if they could just swing their sword however was necessary. Drawing it correctly, however, meant that the sword first had to complete a fairly linear motion, and one could only compensate so much by adjusting the position and alignment of the sheath. Maybe this was what ruined this move, maybe it wasn’t. Fact was that Tento somehow instantly saw what Hanako was up to ang reacted lightning fast.

He crouched low, lower than she would have thought possible for someone his height, and ducked under her horizontal swing. She believed that she felt some kind of fleeting, soft resistance against her bokken, as if it had just barely grazed his hair. Then it was past him. Her only chance now was to take a step backwards, instead of forward, bring her bokken up and swing fast enough down, before he could do anyth…

It should have been quite clear that there wasn’t any chance she could have pulled it off. She was just beginning to step back and bring her arms up over her head when she felt a pang of annoyance, right at the same moment when she felt the bang of wood against bone. Tento hadn’t bothered to change his position and swung against her legs. With her own movement being only half-cocked to begin with she completely lost her balance and fell. While the room, or she, depending on point of view, tilted, she realised it could have been worse: Tento’s follow-up, an upwards slash, was so close she could feel the air being disturbed from the weapon that moved through it. It would have hit her good if she hadn’t tripped.

She landed flat on her back. The groan that came from her was less because of pain, but because she was annoyed that she was so easily and quickly defeated. Frustrating…

With a frown she sat up.

“Guess that’s one each.” she muttered. “Should have known this wouldn’t work if you know that I’m going to attack.”

She stood back up. Enough with the experiments. Hopefully they wouldn’t end it then and there. It would be very unsatisfactory. At least one more round, so to say a two-out-of-three, was the least, Hanako thought, and hoped Tento would agree. Well, she was about to find out.

She assumed her normal stance, sword before her in both hands, and waited if Tento would reciprocate.

If so then she would take a step forward, while she raised her sword over her head and, in one quick movement, bring it straight down again. It was aimed so that only the tip of her weapon would hit Tento’s forehead. Only that Hana never planned to execute a complete cut, as if wanting to split him from crown to groin. She would stup the quick blow just at his head, immediately pull the sword back, on her right side, tip pointing at Tento, and then stab straight forward.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:02 pm
Tento was both nervous and excited as both him and Hanako got into their respective stances. She had bested him, turning to what he had thought was a well done attack pattern into a complete defeat in the quick motion that was subtle and precise maestoso movements. Tento found himself once again impressed and stuck thinking about Hanako's skill and...physique. The problem now was that Tento was getting into his competitive mindset even more. He failed to know if he won or lost in their race, he lost in the first round in their spar, even if he did somewhat good. He wanted to win this round. He had to.

And so when Hanako gave him the oppertunity of preparation in declaring she wanted to try a specific move that took a set up that could be seen, he knew that he had to use whatever knowledge he had to give him a chance. Simply because he saw it and knew it was coming, did not mean he could defend against it or counter.

It was time, Hanako stepped forward and it was now or never. Tento ducked, hoping it would be quickest way to dodge while giving him room to counter. He barely made it. Hanko bokken moved swift and he could feel the wood grazing the top of his curly black hair. He moved, the swipe at her feet causing her to lose balance, an act that Tento had not thought would happen at all. Hanako had great strong legs and with her footwork, he expected her to have no issue with taking the hit. It seemed he got lucky with a factor he had failed to notice. His body was already in motion after she fell, and so his flow up upward slash hit nothing but open air once again.

Tento was standing now and Hanako was on her back. He looked down at her for a moment surprised at the course of events. He was afraid he hurt Hanako again, and granted he wouldn't mind blowing her back out, it was most certainly not like this ideally. This view was not bad though.

He stepped back to give her some room as she sat up. "Well, I do have some tricks up my sleave. Although, that move was pretty quick, I did not think I could do it to be honest".

She got back into her normal stance, it was clear what she was up to. She wanted a third round to break the tie. Tento was not sure if that would do....if he lost he would probably try to get her to do a three out of five....and then a five out of seven etc etc. He had a lot of energy in him, and he was not done competing with Hanako today even a little bit.

He knew he had to do it though, he was not satisfied with leaving it one each. So, he would answer her call. He moved back and entered a stance of his own. A normal one, no longer attempting to work with only one hand. Both of his hands on his bokken as he centered his form and squared his shoulders and feet. "We can go again, but how about we do a little wager. Winner buys the other lunch?? I'm getting hungry and it would be nice if you could join me".. A subtle offer...he hoped. It would be fine if she took it up or not. He would accept the challenge regardless.

Then she stepped forward and Tento did something that was different from his normal self. He retreated. Lunging backward and landing on the tips of his toes, he furthered the distance between the two while keeping his bokken up in a guarded position, seeing the start of Hanako's downward strike, he expected it to be a successful dodge but one never knew for sure. Regardless if that move was successfully dodged, Tento expected Hanako to not just use one attack. And as his eyes watched her body he found himself to be correct. The downward strike seemed to have stop at what his forehead would have been, maybe a faint or a light hit. But she would pull her sword back to her right side and then step forward to stab.

Tento thought he may be out of range but with her footwork and the length of the bokken, that would be a terrible thing to assume. And so he moved, changing his bokken's position to his left side, he would swing up as Hanko' stabbed, attempting to use the tip of his bokken to knock her's up. He then would slash down quickly, making the action a upside down V strike. He would try to move faster and stronger before as he stepped his feet down to place himself. He was using both hands now and hoped his power and speed would increase.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:03 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako indeed did not expect Tento to retreat. She would have expected him to move into her attack, take an aggressive approach. Instead he managed to surprise.

While she executed her overhead blow he stepped back, which would have allowed him to evade the attack completely. Good thing this attack wasn’t the only thing Hanako had planned. But obviously Tento was prepared. If he’d seen through her or just tried to be prepared for every eventuality, Hanako could not say. However, his move was successful enough.

Her stab was straight, and while she didn’t aim for his centre for obvious safety reasons, she would have hit him and he would have felt it at least some. But he flipped his bokken under hers and took it with him in an upwards movement, deflecting her stab most effectively. She managed to get her bokken free halfway up, so she wasn’t completely open, but her stab was still aborted.
At that moment Hanako would have wagered everything she owned that he would follow up with a quick and decisive attack.

Well, what she owned wasn’t that much, so it was probably a wager nobody would accept. In any case…she wouldn’t have lost anyway.

Hana was in a bad position to evade the attack, so she brought her sword around and into the path of Tento’s downward strike. She could feel that there was a lot more force behind this one than the previous strikes. Tento really wanted to know it this time.

Unfortunately for Hanako, her position was equally bad for the move that had one her the first round. But she could still step to her left side and pull her weapon out from under Tento’s, letting his blade slide off of hers. She’d then use the sidewards momentum to bring the sword around to her lower left side, flip it over to the right position and execute a flat-angled diagonal upwards cut. She, too, would put in more strength this time.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:01 am
Their dance continued, Hanako taking a step and Tento doing a move to follow her lead. At times Tento attempt to change the dynamic between the two and take the lead. Quick feet, tight muscles, a...bright smile? Tento was smiling again, but this one was different then his normal one. The other times it was a smile to soften the gaze of others, of the worries or tough exterior shell that held people back. It was something that was thought of. But this time, it was a natural smile. Tento felt loose, free, and was enjoying himself. To the point that the young man did not even realize he was smiling this time at all.

He wanted to win this time, but more importantly he wanted to keep competing with Hanako. She was a strong individual that Tento hoped would become a reliable comrade and ally in his future. He wanted to continue training alongside her as long as he could.

He put more force into his strikes now, but Hanako still held her ground. It seemed that Hanako had a bad position to try to use her footwork to evade Tento's strike, at least as much she normally would, given that she was forced to block his downward strike. After which she moved to her left and pulled her weapon up from under Tento's bokken sliding his trike and the rest of his attack off. She continued with her momentum and brought her sword to her left side, doing some type of movement to flip it over to her right and let loose a flat diagonal cut up.

Now Tento was in the bad position. His strike had let his sword down on to Hanako's left side, but he lacked the position and space to let out an attack or counter with its own 'oof'. And with Hanako's sword aimed at his right side, he was wide open. In a half hearted desperate attempt to guard himself, Tento dragged his bokken back to his side, pointing the tip down as he reversed his hand grip of the wooden blade. Hoping to block Hanako's block slightly even though he doubt it would really work. It was a tight squeeze with not much time to act. Whether it worked or Hanako's blow landed cleanly, Tento knew he was going to feel it. And whichever the situation was, the blow's impact and Tento's position would slide the man a bit back after.

Tento was ready to continue, to return Hankako's energy back but it seemed that was not to be.

A clap was heard, then a continuation. One that was in aimed to gain attention but also to say in a way that the sparring witnessed was impressive and well done. Good technique from both of them. "Nice nice you two, but I am sorry to say my class is starting soon and I am going to need the room", an instructor was standing on the edge of the room leaning against the wall. It seemed that the room was not done for the day and Tento and Hanako had just happened to get it during the gap time in the schedule.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum