Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Left_bar_bleue0/0Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Empty Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 pm
Jon was walking around Downtown Karakura Again, trying to find his way home...again.

Kuro was once again putting his two sense into the conversation. "It amazes me how you ALWAYS manage to get lost on the way to your OWN house!"

Jon glared at his necklace, his Zanpaku-to's place of residence.

"You know, surprisingly, this isn't helping me find my way home...so stow it."

Jon finally found his way home and began fumbling with his keys. Then Jon noticed, the doorknob had been busted. Slightly, but he noticed it had been taken off so that it was off the lock. Jon threw open the door and ran upstairs to his room.

"Kuro, get ready for the worst."

"Yes, sir!"

Jon entered his room to find a being in a cloak sitting in the chair he kept in his room.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Left_bar_bleue0/0Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...) Empty Re: Urf VS JS (Round....God only knows how manyeth...)

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm
Archived
Odds are Urufu deemed you unworthy to receive a response, thanks to his God Complex.

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum