Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Empty Re: Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara]

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:05 am
Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

There was undeniably a relief that washed over Murasaki's expression as she heard Urahara agree to take a post. Sure, she could have kept that hidden, but it wasn't as if she'd been doing much of that up to this point. Being honest was already her approach to things, and with someone like Urahara, she barely felt like there was much reason to hide anything in the first place.

"I appreciate it, Mr. Urahara. Really, I do. I know I'm not really the type to do things by the book, and I don't want it to seem like I'll force you to do that, either. That was actually one of the things Abalia mentioned when she was explaining why she picked me."

In a way, that whole conversation still seemed like something of a fever dream to Murasaki. It had been months, but she still wasn't fully adjusted to the fact that she'd made it here.

"I really would like to make you captain. I'll be perfectly honest with you, Research and Development isn't doing great. The vice captain is really dedicated, but I don't think he can really carry the whole thing on his back. And, honestly, he...well, he's not quite as good a leader as you might think he'd be. You have the experience, and despite what most people would probably think, I know I can trust you."

Murasaki's sort of trust in Urahara wasn't the same that she felt for most of the people in her life, of course. It wasn't a sense that Urahara would never lie to her, or anything absurdly naive like that. No, it was instead something far more important in her mind for a captain, that he would do what he felt was the right thing without needing to check with her.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 Empty Re: Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara]

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:06 am

Creeping Darkness [Murasaki, Urahara] - Page 2 YwmtTOa

Kisuke Urahara | Here on Business

Kisuke barely seemed to change as the emotion washed over Murasaki, sipping contentedly at the last of his sake. But he did eventually begin to nod his head slowly, a Cheshire Cat smile spreading across his face. How strange things worked out when the controls were handed to capable people, after all.

“If a Captain is what you want then a Captain is what you will get.”

He wondered for a moment if she might expect him to bow or something, but that didn’t feel quite right between them. Not now anyway. There would probably be a ceremony, some semantics with the other Captains for formality’s sake, and then he would have to play the part just for a little bit.

“I suppose I shall inspect my new Division first, and get my bearings in the Seireitei again. I imagine they’ll think I’m quite the old geezer, best I don’t get lost too often or I’ll develop a reputation.”

A polite laugh was soon hidden behind an open fan, masking his expression now as the man-in-hat-and-clogs made to leave. Though he did pause to cast one last sidelong glance her way.

“Oh, and you can expect a report on your desk containing my findings and recommendations for our other points of discussion by the end of the week.”

Saw that coming | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum