Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I... I... Left_bar_bleue10/100I... I... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

I... I... Empty I... I...

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am
I... I... Solas211

... Her heart was literally beating in her mouth right now. There was nothing else she could say but that. She was in no shape to be out walking right now, not with the intense amount of nervousness that covered her entire frame of being, but she had to do this. What was this Shinigami doing, and who was she?

She was Solas Foiche, the Captain of the Eighth Division, the Reserve Squad. She was walking this well-worn path to an area where, she was told, the Captain Commander, Kohaku, would be staying around. She was walking this path for one reason, and one reason only. Love.

No, no. She wasn't in love with Kohaku. He was a guy. She was a lesbian. And, by experience, those two sorts of things didn't mix. So then who was she doing this for? Who's love was it? Well, that can be answered with a quick story, really.

To be short and sweet about it, Solas Foiche met the Seventh Espada, Yumesade Shiride, and they fought. The fight, however, was to be short and sweet. Solas, in a wonderful display of agility, tripped on a tree root, and landed face-first in Yume's chest. After that, it was all a wonderful time... Which Solas decided that she didn't want to describe in her head. That was a memory... best left for her memories.

Anyway, she walked down this path, and found herself at a waterfall, where Kohaku was supposed to be. Of course, he wasn't there. With a soft sigh, Solas took a seat, and began to wait for the Captain Commander. She'd have to think this through. One wrong move, and she might end up getting a face full of zanpakuto. Never a good thing, mind you.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I... I... Left_bar_bleue5/0I... I... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

I... I... Empty Re: I... I...

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm
.:Kohaku Kioshi:.

The Demon of Mirrors

I... I... KOHAKU-6

The distinct sound of a waterfall and a running river in a little open meadow, a small little house over to the left side of the waterfall that was about 50 meters high and ran into a little lake that then rain downstream, trees that surrounded the meadow almost completely, the leaves silently drifting in the open air. This was almost like what seemed like a Zen garden to one person, that person was sitting now right on the side of the lake looking over over it, on his back sat a Haori with the mark of the 1st Division Captain, the Captain Commander of Gotei 13. Overhead a single eagle flew in the bright blue sky, looking up toward it you could see his facial features as well as you could see his red hair that swayed lightly in the wind, the calm cool breeze lightly touching his face, his bight green eyes following the eagle in the sky.

Slowly standing up, digging the hilt of the sheath into the ground to use it as leverage he slowly pulled himself onto his feet, a little girl almost what seemed like she appeared in the open air next to him, barely off of the ground almost floating in the air. 'We are going to have company here soon Kohaku-Senpai!' Came the voice that seemed to echo across the air in between her and Kohaku. Turning a little bit he smiled at her. "I already know, and i know who it is as well, we can let her come, i want to see what she needs." He started wondering how he found her for a couple of seconds but then he remembered that almost everyone knew that he was out here all of the time and most people knew about this spot that he was in.

Walking over toward the hut he then waited a little bit, smoke was coming out of the top a little bit as he started to make something to eat as well as making some tea, he was going to go ahead and let the little girl have a little bit of fun before that Captain that was coming got there all of the way. The little girl was of course Kohaku Kioshi's zanpakuto spirit, the little girl had almost pure white hair and a pure white kimono on, she almost looked a like a ghost, that wasn't the weirdest part, what was the weirdest part is that she had a mirror in her hands as she was walking and running around.

She vanished and then appeared behind a tree near Solas and then started to run across the path in front of her as she slowly turned and looked at Solas, smiling a little bit she then ran up to her and then stood in front of her, she almost seemed to float off the ground and then reached for Solas's hand a little bit to basically say 'follow me please!' came her voice 'Kohaku-Senpai is expecting you' She then started skipping down the path coming into a clearing and then going toward the outside of the house only to vanish through the wall.
===============

I... I... 20u4p06
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 pm
I... I... Solas211

The sudden appearance of the young girl surprised her... slightly. She blinked, and stepped forwards, trying to study this new appearance further, when she spoke, and took Solas' hand.

'Kohaku-Senpai is expecting you' Solas nodded slightly, still not knowing what to make of this, when the girl ran away from her. Solas gave chase, and watched the girl disappear through the wall of a hut. She laughed softly, and walked up to the hut, inspecting it for traps. She'd been taught not to trust anything at first advent, but it seemed okay to her. With a kind smile, she knocked on the hut's door, before walking in calmly - despite the current state that her mind was in. She could've been shaking up a storm right now, and the Captain was now looking calm as anything.

"Kohaku...Sotaichou?" She peeked at the man, wondering what he'd think of her news. She knew that there'd be something that he could chew off about this, something that she would be slagged off for - he may even kill her for this. Lord knows that most Shinigami would want that. No, she needed to tell him this, and she needed to tell him this properly.

"Kahaku-Sotaichou. I have both something to confess, and a request to make of you. It's a difficult one to make, so I'd ask you be... lenient with your listening."
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I... I... Left_bar_bleue5/0I... I... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 pm
.:Kohaku Kioshi:.

The Demon of Mirrors

I... I... KOHAKU-6

===============

Sitting there waiting for the Captain to show up, he took out the tea pot and began to pour himself and another drink just to see if the other Captain would want to have a drink of tea with him, sitting there cross legged on the ground as he then saw his zanpakuto spirit Kagami that had just practically jumped through the wall and then went right over next to Kohaku and then sat down putting her mirror on her knees and wrapped her arms around Kohaku's arm, basically their realtionship was almost like brother and sister, or well that's what Kagami liked to believe, it was a weird realtionship that was uncommon with zanpakuto spirits and their owners but this was just one of those cases, he then saw Solas out of the corner of his eye that was peaking her head into the little hut that he was sitting in.

"Yes, Solas?" He replied to her as she had said something, he knew this was going to be a little bit interesting mainly because of the reason that noone would actually come out here unless it was something of a more personal matter instead of actually going to the 1st Division's Captain's office or the Captain's meeting room. He looked over at her and raised his right eyebrow a little bit to now emphasize the question that he had just asked.

"Kahaku-Sotaichou. I have both something to confess, and a request to make of you. It's a difficult one to make, so I'd ask you be... lenient with your listening." He had heard her say.

"Yes, Solas? I am always lenient with stuff, especially if is a more personal matter, you can speak freely, But first of all come over here and sit down, if you want some tea you can have some, i just made a cup of it." He placed it on the floorboard in between them and then turned back toward her. "I have something cooking too so we can eat while we speak."

I... I... 20u4p06
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm
I... I... Solas211

"Yes, Solas? I am always lenient with stuff, especially if is a more personal matter, you can speak freely, But first of all come over here and sit down, if you want some tea you can have some, i just made a cup of it."

He was offering her tea... How could she resist? The violet-haired Captain sat down before him, accepting his offer, taking the cup of tea in her hands and sniffing in the scent. She raised it up to her lips, and drunk in the warm liquid with a slightly satisfied smile on her face. It was nice tea, and that was something that she appreciated. She looked at Kohaku carefully, studying his face for any discrepancies. There was nothing, strangely enough. As he spoke, Solas began to wonder if she'd even be able to do this... She shuffled forwards slightly.

Solas twiddled her thumbs over the smooth cup, and looked down into the liquid. Y'know what? She was going to do this. She looked back up at Kohaku, with a fire in her eyes.

"What I'm about to tell you is only known be me and Genpaku Arishima of the SHTF. I'm in a relationship, Kohaku-Sotaichou." She sighed, considering how to say this to him without sounding... like a full-on traitor. She sighed again, and shook her head.

"Sir, I'm in a relationship with the Septima Espada, Yumesade Shiride. Her and I are in love, and she wants to become a spy for the Gotei 13, within the Nuevo Espada. Please, don't consider me as a traitor. I am simply a woman in love, sir..." Her eyes went to the side, and she closed them slightly. Would he believe her? Or her claims? She didn't know what to think...
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I... I... Left_bar_bleue0/0I... I... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum