Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta]

Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 pm
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

"O-oh, right, my bad..."

While Bambietta was obviously glad to see that the Captain wasn't actually injured, she did feel a little bit stupid for having just assumed she would be, and there was still a dejected tone in her voice even as Elyss reassured her. Still, she wasn't going to get too defeated over this, and she forced herself to pick up her mood and continue on in the conversation.

"Well I'm glad you think you're getting the hang of it. If that helped, we can keep handling those drills, though it might be smarter if we practice with a Byakurai instead of a Shakkaho. It's smaller, after all, so there'll be less energy to worry about."

Not that she was necessarily still concerned that the Captain herself might get injured, but she still didn't want to be putting anyone else at risk. Bambietta might have been confident in her barriers, but she wasn't that confident.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta]

Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:19 pm
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Hmm?

"Chin up, Bambietta~" Elyss scolded as she rose and gave the woman a quick flick to the nose. It was nothing major. Elyss' small smile sure did give off the impression that there's nothing to worry about. However, in the back of Elyss' mind, she's entirely enveloped by thoughts of how to better control herself and her energy. It's so easy to release it on a whim when necessary. She never thought about having to mend it into a perfect shape before letting it run free. It felt like trying to squeeze a tube of toothpaste with both ends open.

"Let's keep it as it is, but, first, show me your shakkaho. I never really paid to close attention to how one feels from an outside perspective."

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:47 pm
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

"Right, right, okay. I can do that."

It seemed as though Bambietta was reassuring herself as much as she was responding to Elyss' scolding, and she briefly rubbed her face after the flick. It had caught her off guard, certainly, but that was probably a good thing. Took her attention off her own thoughts for long enough to actually think a little more about what Elyss was saying to her.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō 31: Shakkahou!"

Normally, she probably wouldn't even have needed to run through the incantation for a spell like this, but each word spoken was a helpful tool for piecing together the intricacies of forming the spell itself. It slowed things down, made it easier to track the spell's creation, and Bambietta was doing a great deal to make this as slow a process as was feasible. Only after she'd taken her time forming the spell did she fire the red orb from her hands, a tidy and well-executed spell that impacted her earlier barriers without any serious danger.

"Did that help?"

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:17 pm
Rise Up to the Ten [Elyss, Bambietta] - Page 2 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Hmm...

Elyss was busy studying the picture before her: the amount of energy put into the spell, Bambietta's demeanor about it, the patience with it. Absorbing everything she could, the redhead began to form a picture of what she wanted to do to complete her task. It's all about connecting the dots. The incantation helped the body move the energy where it's needed, forming it like muscle memory. Elyss has no muscle memory, so she has to start off small, but making something so large, smaller, is the hard part.

"Ah- I think I understand. Brute force isn't great when handling Kido, but that's all I'm good at. Maybe if I- But then- Mmm..."

Lost in her own thoughts and babbling, Elyss began to pace, muttering ideas of how to better herself. One hand on her chin, the woman seemed entirely consumed with rambles.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum