Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:00 am
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Header5
INANNA KISHAR

"Yipee!"

She agreed, she agreed and Inanna had already taken her hand and began to pull her along. Inanna knew the way, she'd already scoped it out before she came to tell Dorian that she wanted to be a waitress with company. Liltotto would thank her later, it was suuuper cute.

"Come on, Liltotto. You can definitely wear them while working, there's nothing wrong if your work outfit gets dirty. That's why you wear it to work silly."

Duh. It was so simple.

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:16 pm
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

"Woah." She'd softly breathe in surprise upon being led along with the girl's excitement. Almost surprised her off her feet with that hand pull, she hadn't a clue where they were going. She knew the city pretty well, but honestly didn't pay much attention to any stores beyond department-level. Most of the clothes she's ever picked out were cheap generics in a clear sleeve, not that she was suffering financial hardship but that was just what she was used to getting. She didn't really care about her looks but, well, guess she should at least sorta start.

"Uh.. Right, sure, of course..." She'd reply, her face flushing pink. Either they couldn't have overlapping shifts or she had to come up with some reason she couldn't wear the outfit to work. Going out in public was one thing, but going to work dressed like that? Had to be avoided, as much as she didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:48 pm
INANNA KISHAR

Here we go! This would do, it was a costume store and it seemed to be high quality. Inanna would hastily drag Liltotto in and ignore all the other costumes, she had a single outfit in her mind and after letting her partner simmer in dread at seeing all the overly modest to overly scanty spins on the maid outfit Inanna grabbed them.

"Hey Liltotto. You should try on this one!"

Inanna declared while grabbing one with a short hem, enough to really show a bit of thigh. A pair of thigh highs to go with it to really get the cute angle going!

"What do you think? C'mon c'mon. I'll try one on too."

She beamed, how could Lilotto say no to this face?

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:12 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Oh fuck it's a costume store. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks, and she wasn't sure if it'd be worse or better. It definitely wasn't some mall-grade joint, but there definitely wouldn't be clothing made with 'regular use' in mind for their customer base. Are kids just into this stuff? Does her mom just let her go about wearing costumes? Alright, it wasn't her place to judge how another parent decided to raise their kid, but she was running with cold sweat for herself. While she was growing frigid feet to this idea, the girl meant well, and outright rejecting her just sounded like a dick move...

She stared at the first suggestion blankly, Inanna's goading tone and cute face just making it all the harder to say no. If she ever got around to having a kid, she pleaded to the void for the first to not be a girl, "..Kay," She'd grab the outfit, dragging her feet over to the changing room, soon reemerging fully dressed with her hair tied back,

Please think it doesn't look good. She'd silently plead in vain as her stare was unusually hard and silent at the girl, awaiting her opinion, I'm definitely not going to work in this. Not happening. I look like a clown.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:05 pm
INANNA KISHAR

"Wow! You're adorable!"

Inanna said with a big grin, she hadn't actually gone to change either because the anticipation of what Liltotto would look like was just too distracting for her. The attention span of Inanna was fickle and limited, always in high demand and low supply. Nevertheless, the garnet eyes looked gleeful at the pretty outfit.

"Everyone will love it, Liltotto! Come look in the mirror, over here, over here!"

She grabbed the shy and uncomfortable woman to push her to look in the mirror at herself. The ears of the danava poking out from behind the blonde's waist as she made a couple of adjustments to the back. How silly, Liltotto forgot to tighten the decorative ribbons on the back so she knelt down and began to fiddle with them.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:40 am

Liltotto Lamperd

"Okay okay.." She'd mumble with the girl's enthusiastic pushing to the mirror, feeling pure uncertainty to the girl's reaction to her appearance. Her eyes drew to herself in the mirror, staring at herself in the incredibly frilly outfit, blushing like some stupid girl fresh out of school, flinching a bit when she felt Inanna tightening the back ribbons, having left them loose on purpose to get out of the outfit quickly once the girl was satisfied.

Alright, she was going to risk making a kid sad but, she couldn't keep lying, "..No, I don't think everyone would. I think I look stupid. They'd probably think lesser of me if they saw me like this."

She sighed, tugging at the collar of the outfit, her eyes heavy to the ground, "..I dunno, I just feel like... People like me shouldn't try to stick out too much in public. I'm not like, pretty or anything. I'm too weird to be pretty."

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:03 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Huh? No you're not."

Inanna answered, head poking out from behind Liltotto and under the woman's arm to peek up at her. The danava was unhappy at that, it was a primal feeling of made her pout when she thought about it like that. Other people could be mean but they didn't have the right to make people feel insecure or discontent with themselves, after all people were free to express themselves however they pleased (disclaimer: as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else)!

"So what if you're weird. People are free to act however they want and you shouldn't lock away that weirdness because it's what makes you great. Acting like something your not or hiding yourself away only deprives what you could express otherwise, that's why being weird is great. All the best people I know are really weird too."

All great people in Inanna's mind were weird, it was never the conformists that made the path to enrich other people's lives. Even someone as rigid and conforming as her mother was so weird and quirky at the extreme that she was weird too.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:41 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Of course she wouldn't childishly fire back with a 'yes I am', not that she felt so strongly about the subject that she would react so emotionally over it, especially not to a kid. She rhythmically ran her fingers through her long golden ponytail draped over her shoulder, her gaze low as Inanna spoke to her, unable to help but smile a bit awkwardly at the girl behind her,

"..Well, you're not wrong, but the weirdness i'm talking about isn't in my personality." Though there were definitely things of that she wasn't particularly over the moon about, it wasn't her primary concern now, "It's the whole, freak with an insatiable appetite thing. I'm not... Normal, as much as the people I love help me forget about that."

Her shoulders sank with her breath, "I was even more of a freak when I was your age. Its just.. A lot of people tend to have a threshold of what they can stand before they're sick of it, and like.. I always feel right at the edge of that threshold every day. I'm not freaking out about it or anything, but sometimes I feel like i'm just gonna push people over the edge."

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:16 am
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 3 Header6
INANNA KISHAR

"You mean you can eat forever and not get full? That means you can eat as much ice-cream as you want and not get sick..."

Inanna got a little distracted, her ears perked up in awe with the new information. She wished that she could do that but Inanna did reach around to squeeze her into a hug. She couldn't really say it very well, she didn't think, but she got it. When she was younger she would've given a lot of things to be normal, every bit of her soul told her that she was just fine and nothing was wrong but everyone else made her feel sad and she couldn't understand why they treated her differently.

"Well, even if your tummy is always empty, your heart's not right?"

"You know why being lonely sucks Liltotto? It sucks because there's no one to fill up our heart with love for us, we're not able to fill up our hearts by ourselves. That's why we make friends and we fill up theirs too so that they're not alone. That's why people are special and different, if we were all the same we'd all just be a group of lonely people."

She could probably have said more, she felt really weird and alienated too recently with Alex. Scared that she might disappoint her or ruin their friendship by making a mistake. She was big weirdo after all and the reality, almost an expectation, her mum had accidently dropped on her with their friendship threw her for a spin. It wasn't her that would break their friendship, it was her own fears and like any good magical girl it was up to her to banish the fear from Liltotto's heart so that she could realise that truth.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Inanna's take of her condition caused her to break a bit from her bout of poor self image, stifling a soft laugh that tried to escape her lips. Even she couldn't be completely bitter toward a response like that from a cute kid, especially one that went out of her way to hug her, "..Yes, i've tried. I don't get sick from a lot of ice cream. Well, I can get sick of the taste if I overdo it..."

Eyes half shut, her head tilted to the side for a moment, perking with Inanna's question. She genuinely was rendered quiet for a moment, expression unreadable, until she'd give a small nod, "...Guess so. I'd be a fuc- err, much more messed up person otherwise, I think," She held her tongue on the cussing, kid clearly didn't seem to like it so she was going to try a little harder to not be so loose lipped with the foul language. Even her dreary self with her careless language could keep herself in check if she really wanted to.

Though she couldn't help but give off a bit of a shy blush, looking at her feet, ".. I mean, yeah. Can't argue with that. Guess i'm just afraid of being... 'Bad' weird, I guess? Like, completely unpleasant to the point nobody wants to be around me. But like... I guess nobody really acts like that, least anybody I care about. I dunno. A lot of stuff's happened lately, and I dunno how to feel about what might happen in the future."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum