Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:49 pm
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Header6
INANNA KISHAR

"It's okay to be scared but it's bad because it keeps your heart all locked up. Life's really scary sometimes, kind of like growing up. I was scared because I thought my best friend wouldn't like me the same if I got bigger but she loves me and I love her and I don't care about what other people think about that."

She explained with a big grin. People already looked at them weird anyway but Inanna ignored them, they were free to act however they wanted after all. The danava scooted around to be in front of Liltotto and put her hand on her chest, specifically her heart!

"I like you and Dorian likes you, so even if you're weird there's always people that are willing to fill your heart up with love!"

Inanna felt pretty happy with her explanation. She delivered it in the true fashion of a magical girl too, she thought anyway. Even if her advice made no sense as a result of that.

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto]

Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:23 am
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

A small smile of acknowledgement met Inanna. Sure, it felt like she was being floored by a ton of words at once, but she understood the girl's point at the very least, patting the girl's head and shooting a brief glare at anybody who looked at them too funny, though she relaxed a bit and kept her gaze on the girl,

"That... Makes me feel better. Thanks." She couldn't describe the somewhat distressing feeling in her chest but she managed to feel... Some relief, at the very least, "I... Don't really get all of it but, thanks. I'll.. Get the outfit."

She'd give her a tap on the head, though, "Not wearing this to work. I'll get something better for that. You go get one yourself."

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:36 am
INANNA KISHAR

"That's good!"

She said with a smile and another hug to Liltotto, she looked down at her own maid outfit in her arms before nodding. She needed one for sure, she also needed one for Alex as well but it was a good thing that Inanna had her bbff's measurements down like the back of her hand. How she had those? Don't worry about it.

"You should wear it for Dorian though. I'm going to wear mine for Alex!"

Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hungry for Fun [Inanna, Liltotto] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:38 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Ah, there goes her face, turning bright red again even with her boring expression with the imagining of wearing this kind of outfit for her boyfriend. Ugh, she was overthinking this too much; she'd seen weirder and much less tasteful outfits worn for another, so why was she feeling so sheepish over it? Was it because it was her doing it for somebody? She always found people who felt and acted all mushy and crap to be irritating, but wasn't that how she was being?

Questions for later, feelings to compartmentalize... Hopefully soon, definitely not stuff she's unloading on a teenager, feeling Inanna's probably had enough of her weird feelings today, having gone to change back into her regular clothes and having the outfit draped over one of her arms. "..Yeah, guess so. It's a nice look."

She was silent for a moment, before raising an eyebrow at that name, "Sorry, weird question - Is your friend Alex a girl, or a boy?"

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:59 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Um. Well there's two Alexs. One's my best best friend forever and she's the one I'm going to wear it for. The other one is her dad! He's super cool and I guess I don't mind wearing it around him either."

She put her thumb up to her chin thoughtfully. Why didn't she say she'd wear it for Alex's dad too? Did she want to wear it for him? Not really but she didn't mind wearing it for him. Maybe it was because Alex was her best best friend forever which is why Inanna wanted to wear it for her specifically! That's why they were best best friends forever after all.

"Why's that? Do you wanna meet them? You can totally meet them if you want. How about you and Dorian come over for lunch sometime and Mum can go do work or something."

Inanna thought that was a great idea. She'd secretly like her mum to be enthusiastic about taking time off work to have lunch with them all but she probably didn't want to, or she'd fake it. That'd make her more upset than if she just decided to not show up frankly but that wasn't important right now.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:01 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Oh, so there were two Alex's... And they were father and daughter? All she could think of was how confusing and much of a pain that'd be to manage, but she guessed they were just used to it. It wasn't like she hadn't ever encountered a situation where two people had the same name and could potentially be brought up in the same conversation...

"..Quite the family you guys got going." She'd sheepishly reply as she secondarily looked at a few smaller accessories, specifically some bangles and clip on earrings. She never really got to have piercings - she had tried once back in the 80s and that exchange ended in no pierced ears, several dented or shattered needles, and a broken piercing gun. Probably for the better, swearing that mall booth never sanitized their shit properly.

She'd stop what she was doing to look at Inanna with the lunch offer, smiling slightly, "Yeah that sounds nice..." But it'd drop into mild confusion with the realization of the girl's words, a bracelet in hand, "Wait, why would you mom want to work through that?"

It was much less the idea of a workaholic parent and more the girl bringing it up so simply and easily. Most kids would be upset if their parent couldn't come to casual outings consistently, right?

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:56 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Huh?"

Why would her mum want to work through that? Inanna cocked her head to the side, the error of assuming that everyone would just be intimately familiar with her mother because she was apparent in the moment. After a quick shrug to try to convey that it was no big deal to her - it was but Inanna didn't like people picking up on that - and she explained.

"Mum is happy when she works, so I'd rather she be happy than be unhappy doing something else."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum