Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Knuckles

Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:56 pm

Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 321

No doubt Yuri was strong, Hono knew that, and she wasn't going to argue, that would be great help with her training, a strong opponent would help you grow stronger, at least, that's Hono's mindset. Getting to see Yuri's skills first hand really amazed Hono, and truthfully she was excited to just learn more from her. She was really being bested, and put in her place, Hono talked big so this was an awakening for her.

She was fully expecting her attack to go off so seeing Yuri catch her blade with her own, she really was strong, the resistance with her blade was powerful. Hono tried to push against Yuri's blade, the twist was effective, Hono would find her zanpakuto removed from her hand, not even a second later she'd find all of the air removed from her, she let out a rather quick dry cough. That one really hurt, her ears however had full attention on Yuri, despite her eyes being blur she just felt very disoriented.

"Pretty? Their certainly flowers..." She would say sarcastically, it seems even when in a losing situation she stayed sarcastic. Hono would shake her head, "Torture me? Ke-keep trying..." She let out a soft laugh, "But your Shikai is pretty damn cool~" She nervously looked at her opponent. "So you heal me to kill me... Pretty damn cool" she was optimistic despite the situation. Hono was at least glad Yuri wasn't going to kill her or anything like that.

Hono let out a painful yelp as she felt the blade cut up her thigh, before she knew it Yuri was practically combing her, she felt weak, her legs shaking as she attempted to stand, Hono would try and catch her breath though she would find it hard, her legs shaking. "Right..." She took what Yuri said to heart, looking at Yuri. "Can... you teach me how to unlock my Shikai~" She would ask,

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:33 pm
Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 HEADE__ishtar_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_virtu_al__sample-9c047315d5c38acc6cbe31f8916bc1f6

Yuri smirked softly at that. "Not quite. IF I wanted to kill you. The vines wouldn't heal you. They'd be prying your wounds open and growing thorns." She clarified before putting a hand on her hip. Once she'd executed those other attacks, Hono was promptly trounced. The wind knocked ut of the girl's lungs, and then sent skidding back, she couldn't help but sigh just a little as the girl refused to expand her horizons. "Still not even asking about any other skills." She shook her head and tapped her chin. Hmmm. Maybe she could try to make a bit of a deal. Goodness knew it was probably the only way she was going to get what she wanted out of the girl.

"In time. If you can make progress with your other shinigami skills. And once you learn to USE them more consistently. Then.... I'll help you unlock your shikai." She noted diplomatically. Naturally she was fine teaching Hono to connect with her zanpaku'to. Frankly, it wasn't a subject she really helped others with. However she ... kinda..... had the feeling Hono had some real shit communication skills. She'd make an exception for her.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:07 pm

Bloody Knuckles - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 148

Hono would find herself gulping, the fact Yuri could just outright kill her right now brought chills down her spine. Hono looked directly at Yuri, breathing heavily. Yuri's offer caused Hono to weakly nod, it was an absolute win! Hono smiled weakly. "Deal..." She would stand up, her legs shaking. "I'll win the next time we...spar like this..." She taunted Yuri, Hono would weakly step back.

"But... I'm not done just yet~" Hono would quickly look at Yuri. "You wanna see my other skills~" She smirked. Hono was going for a Shunpo to rush in and attack Yuri. "Shu-" Hono would show off her Shunpo, it was rather basic but it did help her get close to Yuri, though before Hono could follow up with an attack, she'd come out of the Flash Step face first on the ground, seemingly to exhausted to stand up any longer.

"po- Damn..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum