Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Empty Re: Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito]

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:42 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 69wi41u

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Change the system? He wouldn't really have put it like that -- there probably were things that still needed changed, but, that was a task far beyond him right now. He wouldn't even know where to start, much less how to even go about some of it. The idea of Captaincy, however, never really crossed his mind. He didn't care much about ranking, only viewing it as a potential stepping stone for what he wanted to do. Really, the entire Gotei was just that to him -- a stepping stone, a resource he could use to give back to his community.

"...Not really. I'm not leader material, anyhow. I want to go into Realm Enforcement, so, I guess that's kinda accurate."

From what he could tell, the guy was ultimately pretty harmless. He was just a petty criminal, and even though he hadn't actually committed any crimes right now, it probably wasn't the right move to just let him go. At least, if he was playing by the Gotei's rules. He took a moment to think, wondering what his next move should be, before finally sighing and guiding him back over to Hono by the arm.

"Hono will have to decide what to do with you. I don't have the authority to arrest you, and I might get in trouble if I let you go. I can try to convince her, but, I can't make any promises."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:50 pm

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 187

Kyabetsu had faith in Kaito, he would pat the boy on the back speaking up. "Hey! Don't beat yourself up! I am sure you're an amazing leader! You just need practice~" Kyabetsu was quite the leader, so he was giving Kaito reassurance, Kaito would pat him on the back. "Realm Enforcement? If we had people like you things wouldn't be bad!!!" He said that, but he really didn't know Hono or anyone in Realm Enforcement so he was pretty baseless in his accusations.

Kyabetsu would sigh as Kaito said he couldn't let him go, but at the same time, he understood his decision, to turn him in. I mean he DID admit to a crime. Hono would watch as Kaito walked towards her, she was happy Kaito did the right thing. Hono would chuckle and look at Kaito as she approached. "oh look at you, you passed my little shit test~ You defused the situation and went for the arrest! Good job kid~" Hono would smile as he grab Kyabetsu from Kaito and restrained him. "You know, I'll cook you lunch when we get back~ My treat!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:46 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 TPy8WTV

Kyabetsu's encouragement fell on deaf ears -- leadership was something Kaito was wholly uninterested in. The Gotei itself was already mostly a resource and tool for him to use, to better his home and further his own goals. Besides, he didn't really doubt the capabilities of those who already were in charge. As Hono smiled, claiming he passed her test, and grabbed Kyabetsu, Kaito gave her an awkward smile in return.

"Thank you. Um...would it be possible to let him go? His friends already were arrested, and, he's ultimately pretty harmless."

He was a man of his word -- even if he figured it would be pointless, he'd still try anyway. Besides, his duty and resolve was toward the people, first and foremost. Kaito could feel his heartbeat starting to increase as the question and reasoning left his lips. Why did he suddenly feel so anxious about this? He felt conflicted about bringing this up -- partly figuring it pointless, partly wanting to still try and make a difference.

He knew that the road he was choosing to walk was full of choices like this, and yet, those choices still somewhat scared him. Perhaps it would be something that, no matter how firm his resolve became, would still haunt him like the ominous title given to him from his home.

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:48 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 228

Rather soon, Kyabetsu would feel Hono's grip release from his arms, as she dropped him. After panicking and standing up, he scurried off, F A S T. Hono would haul, as her mouth formed into a smile, rather soon, she would attempt to ruffle Kaito's hair. "Look at you! My little enforcer~" She teased him just a bit before stepping back a bit, giving them some more space. "You did good kid. I knew what he was up to. You did a good job defusing the situation. Being from the Rukongai really helps I think, the people out here relate, we know what goes on out here." Her tone was different, it was less bubbly and more serious.

"You're gonna find a lot of bad apples, some not as nice as him. I'll tell you this, let someone go, if they end up doing something worst... well that's on your hands. This'll be our secret ok?" She would soon shake her head, her smile returning. "So. Do you think you got what it takes? I mean you have to deal with stuff like that pretty often. People aren't gonna like you." That much was true, Hono has torn apart families. "Though, you'll get just as much praise. But hey, isn't that what protecting people is all about? It doesn't really matter, as long as they're safe we're happy..."

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:38 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 TPy8WTV

Even as Kyabetsu went to try and run, Kaito was quick to grab him by the collar, pulling him back from a moment. The kind, understanding look in his eyes quickly shifted, the young man looking considerably more serious than he had before.

"Keep clean, or I will come back, and I won't be as nice about it the next time."

With the small threat hanging in the air, Kaito let the man go. He wanted to put his faith into Kyabetsu, to give him the benefit of the doubt -- but, he knew that he couldn't leave everything up to faith. Even if he trusted the man to do better, he wasn't going to let him go without a warning.

His attention went back to Hono, turning to face her as she spoke, before tilting to the ground, contemplating. He hadn't really anticipated a question like this being asked. He had thought he would be able to do it, but, the question briefly cast doubt on his decision.

He knew that there were people far worse than Kyabetsu, he had experienced it firsthand. He knew that talking someone down wouldn't work with everyone, and there were some people that couldn't be let go like him. There was a good chance that he would tear apart families, but, it was something he needed to be willing to do. It was the only way to make his home a better place.

"Yes. I'll do whatever it takes to make my home a better place."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:55 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 158

Kyabetsu would let out another deep gulp, as he nodded in agreement to Kaito as he would scurry off yet again. Seemingly going back to wherever he came from, not to be seen for now. Hono would chuckle at Kaito's display of dominance. "Good job, always remain in charge, if you give them an inch they'll take a mile, so never let them think they're better than you!" Hono explained looking at Kaito, she loved his confidence, I mean that was just what you needed in this line of work.

Hono smiled and clapped at Kaito's answer. "Well damn, you'd fit right in. You're not so bad kid~" The woman teased him. "But hey, if this division is really for you then I'm sure you'll fit right in. You want me to cook you a nice dinner? As a reward~?" She asked thinking about it, Hono LOVED cooking so she didn't even mind giving this boy some food.

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:16 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 4 69wi41u

Kaito smiled sheepishly at Hono's compliment, only taking a small bit of solace in it. For him, it wasn't a matter of remaining in charge -- it was fear. Implanting the fear that he would come back, and even if he had been kind before, if they had ignored him, he would show them the consequences.

"Fear always works."

It was a simple statement, but all that really needed to be said. However, her teasing quickly broke the brief tension, causing Kaito to start fidgeting bashfully. He wasn't sure about how well he'd fit in -- especially with his own goals and objectives in mind -- but, hopefully, when he graduated, or if he was able to meet more members, he'd be able to feel as if he fit in.

The next question, however, immediately made him clam up. He...wasn't used to this, someone offering him a reward like this. Part of him wanted to decline, unsure if he was even worthy of it, as well not wanting to force her to have another mouth to feed.

But, there was still a part of him that was admittedly more greedy and wanting -- as well as what ultimately gave him away -- his stomach. A hand went around it as it growled audibly, causing the young man's face to suddenly go red.

"I-If it's not too much trouble, and you're okay with it, then...sure."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum