Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:02 pm
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

Kenichi shifted to Arianda and Aiko's front, kicking their combined balas off to the side before rushing in to clothesline the remaining primates. Dragging them over with the others, Kenichi swiped small dribble of sweat off of his head as he stretched his arms out, eyes transitioning between Arianda and Aiko as he gave a playful tilt of the head. The fiery martial artist grinned from ear to ear as he commended the woman on their efforts, equally impressed by their respective fighting prowess. He turned toward Ari in particular, dancing between the thought of facing off against her in a spar, and Aiko looked pretty enticing as an opponent, too... No, he wouldn't press the matter for a spar. Not yet, at least.

"Good work, team."

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:16 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda had once more turned around, a shield appearing on her left arm, intent on blocking the Balas coming for herself and Kenichi. However, Kenichi had already taken the initiative to run forward and kick the Bala aside. Arianda raised an eyebrow at the man, watching as he clotheslined the hollow and caused them to be put into a daze quite like the others before Aiko's blood had bound them fully. With a small shrug, Arianda simply gave Kenichi and Aiko a smile.

"It was good work indeed...Well then, now that the danger has past, it's nice to meet the both of you; I am Arianda Vael~"

Arianda smiled warmly and gave them both a polite bow in greeting before she unceremoniously crouched and washed her gauntlets in the snow; eventually turning the pair of gauntlets back into a pair of scissors that she held. She spun them briefly before they shrank into what one would consider a regularly sized pair of scissors, which she swiftly stowed into her skirt and stretched a tiny bit, using a silent spell to wash any gore from her body. Afterwards, Arianda moved towards Kenichi and inspected his leg briefly, and then the rest of his body; quietly patting him on the back as she affirmed he wasn't injured... at least it seemed so. Afterwards, she did the same with Aiko, likely needing to make the girl sit down on something briefly before she pet Aiko on the head and stepped back, calmly taking a seat on air as she smiled brightly at the two.

"I'm glad we all came out of that little tussle there with little energy... I have a contact at the Soul Society, I can tell her about these hollows; and that they need to be purified. If that's okay with you all? Theen, how about we get off this cold mountain; unless we still wish to remain here for one reason or another~?"

Indeed, Arianda would be glad to shoot Saiko a text about the hollow on mount Oyama, and see what the woman could do about them; because they needed to be purified instead of wiped out. Afterwards, however, if her new allies had accepted and she told Saiko about them, Arianda honestly had little idea of what to do next. The sky is the limit, after all.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:13 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Current outfit: https://i.imgur.com/EPdJBz1.png

Well, those two handled their battles quite well. Aiko was honestly impressed as the two felt way stronger than she was. So, with that fear out of her mind, the woman let herself go and eventually gave a slight squeaking sound as she fell on her butt in the snow. This whole day had been rather taxing on her since she was already training before all this happened and was rather sore, stiff, and felt like her muscles ached.

So, as a result of all this stress, battle, and training, Aiko's eyes just gazed up at the endless clouds for a moment and let the wet, cooling feeling of the snow overtake the boiling hot heat from her body. As around her, it seemed as if the snow was gradually melting as the woman sweated and panted for a few moments before turning her head over to Kenichi and Arianda.

"Uhhhhh...go us? I'm out of juice, so I'm glad this over with."

Mmmmmmmmmm~

Thank god her adrenaline was still pumping, or Aiko felt like she would have made a fool of herself by being in such a vulnerable position.

"I don't care who handles it, I guess? Let your friend deal with it."

There was a slight cough from Aiko as she gradually sat up, looked toward the south, and pointed.

"I have a small place south of Tokyo in Yokohama. I'm renting a place for the weekend, and you can take me there, and we can freshen up if you all want to help further...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:28 am

Maintaining an upbeat expression while Arianda surveyed his frame for any possible wounds, Kenichi would respond to the next sequence of ideas the women presented with a grin, nodding his head along as he strode forward. He didn't bother to study the benevolent demon's frame, partly because he acknowledged that she likely discerned her own condition before checking up on him. Kenichi tilted his head in Aiko's direction, contemplating the prospect of following her towards her home to get refreshed. He didn't particularly work up that much of a sweat, but the idea of spending time with two able-bodied combatants, two women with interesting displays of talent - why, he'd be a fool to pass up the opportunity.

"I'm Kenichi Murata. It's a pleasure to meet you, Arianda~ That impressive entrance and martial prowess you displayed were nothing short of entertaining. As a showman at heart, I was thoroughly impressed."

Turning towards Aiko, he confirmed his interesting in moving towards their home to freshen up, wondering if such a scenario equaled some nice food while they possibly got to know one another better.

"Sounds good to me. I don't know what our means of travel will be, though. Unless you two have any ideas...?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Indeed, if Arianda had been injured, it would already have been rectified; as her regeneration was borne out of the constant suffering and general expertise in shifting her form. Otherwise, the demon would be glad to note that both of her newfound allies seemed to be none the worse for ware; which she was glad for. Afterwards, the demon pulled out a phone from a pocket in her skirt and shot a quick text to Saiko about the situation on Oyama to see what she could do about getting someone to purify the captured hollows. With that little matter taken care of, the demon shrugged at Aiko's proposal before giving Kenichi a warm nod as he introduced himself to her and then to Aiko. Afterwards, the demon smiled at Aiko, and nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea to me... I probably can't stay too terribly long, though. But I would mind making sure the both of you are unharmed and arrive at your destination safely~ Oh, and thank you, Kenichi. It wasn't my intention to make it so... dramatic I suppose, but it worked out in the end~"

The demon shrugged a tiny bit before she moved towards Aiko and extended a hand to help the woman up back onto her feet. Afterwards, if she got up on her own or took Arianda's help in returning to her feet, the demon would gesture to the south and tilted her head a tiny bit.

"Kenichi does have a point... I'm sure I could easily fly you both there, buuut... not a lot of people are accustomed to flight like that. Unless you have any other ideas, and you are both okay with it, I could fly the both of you there if you wanted? I leave the decision up to you, Aiko; mostly because I'd rather not scare anyone shitless with air travel."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:28 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Good, good. Things were winding down, and it was truly over. Aiko's body was filled with a great sense of relief, and it was giving way to her adrenaline lowering. And as a result of that adrenaline falling, more of her body ached, and she didn't feel like getting up yet. But, to remain respectful, she smiled and nodded at Kenichi.

"Well, I'm grateful you all helped. It's a pleasure to meet both you and Arianda, Kenichi."

After a quiet cough escaped her mouth, Aiko accepted the hand that Arianda handled and grunted a bit as the snow and ice melted away from her body with every movement. It was starting to get colder as her energy began to dip, and she sneezed. Yeah, there was no way she was up for a long hike back down as she didn't anticipate all of this.

So, Aiko's blood eyes looked at them both, and she seemed mildly flustered before speaking.

"Errrrrr....this is going to be awkward, but the only other way I could think of is riding with one of you all. If not, I['ll rest here and wait for my body to recover."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:44 pm

"Sharing a flight with the two of you? Count me in. I see no issue here. If anything, it'd only add to how entertaining the last few minutes have been so far. A memory to carry with us once we part ways, you know?"

The notion of rejecting Arianda's idea was preposterous. It was an amusing thought. Without question, there was no challenging what he felt was the right course of action once he'd settled into something he liked. He genuinely enjoyed his time around them so far, and there wasn't really any issue he found with the prospect to begin with. Considering their respective size differences, he could set the two of them on his shoulder and run down the vast mountain like a madman - but the more he thought about it, the more counterintuitive it sounded. Therefore, the only plausible option was flight. None of them would be exhausted, and in all likelihood, they would be there in no time at all. It was up to Aiko, he supposed. They were being traveling towards her house, after all.

"The decision's up to you, ultimately, Aiko."

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:15 pm

Truly, both woman and man were charming, and Ari was more than glad to help Aiko stay on her feet while she recovered some from her intense training; and what was an obvious amount of energy expulsion from their little battle with the hollow. Arianda soon gave Aiko a small smile, and then chuckled a tiny bit at Kenichi. He really was an odd man... Ah, but Aiko did have a fair point. She wouldn't be able to move unless she rode on someone or was carried. A simple thing, really. Well, for Arianda at least. She smiled at the two before she nodded gently.

"It would be for the best if we flew there... Much faster too~! I can carry you both easily, promise! May need a couple more arms though... Ehhh, we'll see~"

Arianda grinned at them, still helping Aiko stay on her feet before she turned a tiny bit and then wings sprouted from her back; bursting forth as if they had always been there and were somehow hidden. Her wings grew until her wingspan was roughly 20 feet in total; her intention to make the flight easier since she had to carry so much weight. She also grew a tail as well, to help with stabilization and flight. Afterwards, without really asking, the demon picked up Aiko like a bride and then gestured towards Kenichi; beckoning for him to come closer.

"Climb on, Kenichi; my back if you would. Think of it like a piggy back ride, even if I am shorter than you~ And hold on tight. I don't want either of you to fall. IF this is agreeable... we'll take off when you're both ready. I just need you to guide me, okay Aiko~?"

Arianda gave them both a warm smile, waited until Kenichi had climbed onto her back and held on, the demon quietly growing a second pair of arms to hold Kenichi's legs, before she jumped upwards with little effort; albeit her wings labored a bit to keep them airborne. At least, that was before Arianda optimized them a bit for the weight she needed to carry, even making the muscles for the connecting tissue from her back to the wings far stronger before she started gliding down the mountain; in the general direction of Yokohama. Kenichi was perfectly safe in his position on Ari's back, meanwhile Aiko wouldn't have to worry about anything while she was held by Ari. The demon hummed gently, looking at Aiko as she continued to glide, her overlarge wings flapping with a thud every so often to keep her aloft and moving the right direction; her tail completely missed by the two as it was where neither could see. Frankly speaking, she was going fast, but it was more of a scenic trip; in which Aiko and Kenichi would have time to enjoy the flight before it was over. Eventually, of course, Ari would arrive in the general area of Aiko's rental home; she assumed at least.

"Alright, where to?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:47 pm

Well, it looked as if everyone agreed on their choice of transportation. Kenichi boarded the woman properly, curiously noting the extra hands that appeared to hold him in place. He quickly concluded that she was no human, but with the way abilities worked in this realm? Kenichi couldn't particularly make that with resounding confidence, either. Spread wings and multiple sets of arms. Interesting ability. Whenever Aiko decided to hop on, Kenichi remained mostly silent during the flight. There wasn't anything he had to say in particular, and conversation could resume once they arrived at Aiko's place. For now, with a bubbly grin on his face, the rising dragon enjoyed the ride atop the benevolent demon's back. He didn't understand why she spoke about how agreeable it was... this was fun!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:10 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"That's pretty fucking metal."

With Aiko's wings retracting and dissolving into particles of red light, Aiko looked at the ones that Arianda had grown and was impressed with them. If nothing else, it looked like they were sturdy and would get them to her place quickly. And given how fast she was starting to feel chilly, that was a godsend.

"By all means, uh, do what you need to, and I'll show you where I live."

Not sure what to think of being held bridal style, Aiko tried not to gloss over it too much. Fortunately for her, it was less lustful or embarrassing than if a man had done it. After all, if that Kenichi fellow had done the same, Aiko would be much more flustered. So, if nothing else, the familiar touch of a woman was welcomed for the time being as she just looked on with a half-amazed, half-confused look.

Feeling the coldness of the wind hit them, Aiko gritted her teeth a bit but eventually resigned herself as she let out a soft sigh and enjoyed the sensation of jolting through the heavens. With the snowy landscape of the mountains dissolving with the acceleration of Arianda's speed, the ground below eventually gave way from that to the lush-green woods of nature and eventually to the metallic and concrete backdrop of the city. Soon, she was right over the house of Aiko, and she pointed at a small, gray house with red curtains below them.

"STOP RIGHT HERE! Drop there, and I'll let you all in~!"

Forcing herself to speak up, Aiko pointed right at the house she was referring to and hoped Arianda was, uh, flexible enough to do that.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum