Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:56 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

The truth was, Arianda had wanted to carry Aiko for the simple fact that she knew, of all of them, she was strong enough to be able to easily carry the two of them; and also because Arianda had wanted to help Aiko feel safe. After all, this one flight alone showed that, because of Aiko's lack of actual embarrassment or being flustered at least told the demon that Aiko likely didn't swing for her team; or she was really good at hiding it. It certainly made things easier for travel at least, flustered people could be hard to temper at times. Either way, the demon simply took everything in stride as she did her best to make the ride as comfortable for both of her passengers, humming warmly as she took them down the mountain with all speed and comfort.

The shift from wilderness to concrete, steel, and technology signaled their re-emergence into civilization; and Aiko's shout of their location caused Ari to slow. Looking where she pointed, Arianda spotted the home in question and, with a lazy flap of her wings, descended carefully and slowly; eventually alighting onto the ground in front of Aiko's place; where she shrunk her wings and tail. She set Aiko on her feet carefully, and used a gentle spell to help the woman warm up a bit. Afterwards, her extra pair of arms and hands faded away as Kenichi too likely began to disembark. Afterwards, Arianda gave Kenichi and Aiko warm smiles, patting both on the head if she could.

"Well, I'm very glad that all went so well. Aiko, if you're ready, may we come in~? I think all of us would love to relax a bit after that little tussle~"

Once Aiko was ready to let them in, and properly warmed as well, Arianda would gladly follow the woman inside; humming warmly as she was looking forward to enjoying a little bit of relaxation with people who could very well be two new friends.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:52 am
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

Compared to everyone else, Kenichi didn't really have any inner thoughts at the moment. His mind was devoted to how fun this flight was, how entertaining it felt to be soaring through the sky as he was piggybacked by a strong woman. If you asked him, that was a dream come true. Plus, she had a bubbly aura about her, too. All things considered, Kenichi would consider her his type of lady. He wondered about the determination, and the other things that could make her the ideal pursuit, but that was neither here nor there. He was enjoying this flight. Once they'd landed, Kenichi would smile as his head was pat.

"That was really cool! Let's go again."

Kenichi was clearly joking, but his expression certainly indicated the level of excitement he'd felt at flying through the air. Already, he's either wanting to fight this lady or ask her on a date. Or both.

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:29 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Current outfit: https://i.imgur.com/EPdJBz1.png

As Aiko got off of Arianda and onto the snowy ground, the gentle crunching of her foot hitting the pavement was heard as she found herself warming up from the spell the demon placed on her. After a soft blush came across her face, Aiko looked down at her feet and nodded.

"Thank you for the ride...."

Coughing again, her crimson gaze looked at Kenichi for a moment before blinking.

"...again? No, no, no. I gotta warm up."

Aiko disagreed as she promptly spun on her heel and started to walk toward her door. With a wave of her hand, the door opened as it recognized her face and spiritual energy signature to allow her access to her home.

"Uhm, you both can follow me if you want and warm up. I don't care."

Well, it was the least she could do, right? They did help her out of a bad situation. So even if Aiko felt this was all weird internally, she had enough adrenaline to withstand it. After all, she wouldn't get better socially if she didn't keep putting herself in uncomfortable situations.

But first, before any of that nonsense could hit her mind....Aiko made a bolt to a container holding a half-gallon of water in it. And, in a single motion, she was tearing that thing down. After a few more gulps, she breathed as if she were coming back to life and spoke.

"....all that blood usage makes me thirsty. Gotta remain hydrated..."

After falling down on her back on a black couch, she looked at them both before glancing at her kitchen.

"....uhhhhhh, I'm not used to having people here. Do you need anything?"

And that's when the darkness of her home kicked in. There were a lot of skulls, anime figures/posters/games, black furniture, metal/rock posters of various bands, guitars, and a lot of red, white, and black paint on the walls. It certainly was Aiko's home

"...don't mind my stuff."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:08 pm

Kenichi chuckled softly at Aiko declining the idea. He wasn't particularly serious about it to begin with, but her animated reaction was amusing nevertheless. As they enter the house, his gaze is traveling between the surroundings, observing the overall theme of the woman's house. HIs attention is momentarily compromised by a loud grumble. The source of the grumble undoubtedly belonging to him, Kenichi turned towards Aiko, curious as to what food she may have had in her house. If she didn't have much, he could treat the two of them to some pretty delicious carry out. Working with Rita had certainly introduced him to a fine array of spots.

"I think your stuff looks really cool. I'd love to learn about some of the bands on these posters, too! If you don't mind my asking... are you two hungry? I.. uh... you two probably heard that noise just now. If you don't feel like preparing anything, I'll order us all something to eat while we warm up."

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:49 pm

"No problem, you two. And I have a feeling Aiko would turn into an icicle if we went again and I didn't have her wear my cloak or put a spell to keep her warm."

The demon chuckled some before she followed the two into Aiko's abode. Truthfully, Aiko's looks were embodied in this room. The demon blinked some, before she chuckled and spun around slowly, taking in the sights before she casually reached out and ruffled Aiko's hair; giving her a small grin. To Ari, it looked great. The skulls, especially, Arianda felt was a nice touch. Frankly speaking, while the demon was watching, Arianda put her hand into a swirling black portal and pulled out a skull that didn't look like it was from this world. She placed it smartly among the other skulls and brushed her hands off, grinning slightly.

"A little present, I have tons~ All you need to know is that this skull is not from Earth; that should really make it a prize piece~"

Arianda chuckled again, humming pleasantly as she let the skull that was from a creature from Demon world rest easily, the demon moved around to another bit of seating and plunked down into it; flaring her cloak out behind her so she didn't sit on it. She even pat her lap joking for Kenichi to sit there if there was no other seat. However, it was coy, and even if Kenichi did it, it was obvious Ari was teasing him extensively. Afterwards, the small demon drew a chocolate bar out of her cloak and chewed on it slowly; also pulling out what appeared to be an energy drink of some sort. Whatever it was, it smelled good... but Ari refused to let anyone else drink it.

"Yes we did, Kenichi. For a second, I thought a dinosaur had come back to life. If you have any ideas, surprise me. I'm good with what I got, but more food is always nice~"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:29 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I could totally, uh, fill you up to speed if you want after we eat..."

Aiko's crimson eyes lingered on Kenichi as he took an interest in some of the things on display in her house. And, upon second thought, she figured they must've walked in on something awkward. Well, these things were not awkward in the social sense, but there were a lot of odd hobbies she was into. But there wouldn't be time to go into detail since he latched on to getting food in their bellies.

And then, to further distract her, Aiko saw the little demon creature add another skull to her collection.

....the hell? Did she kill a man or something? Those were just fun props Aiko had bought from a cute thrift store. So she had to wonder how Ari got hers.

"....uhm........that's pretty metal, but, uh, did you kill someone for that?"

Sounding a bit scared, Aiko was stunned that she had done such a thing and wondered who she had brought into her house.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:37 pm

Kenichi chuckled sheepishly, stifling a blush at the humor made at his expense. Of course, he noted what was clearly a teasing gesture on her part, patting her lip as though offering it as a seat. Kenichi curiously tilted his head in quiet contemplation. He was far from one to back down from a challenge, and he had become smitten with her to some degree. A passing fancy, perhaps? Well, at the very least, he wanted to explore it. She did fill some of the criteria he looked for in his ideal woman. Strong. Martially sound. Determined.

A smile that could light up a room, and a cute appearance. Casually walking over, pretending he had no idea where he was moving, the fiery martial artist sat in the woman's lap as he pulled his phone out, ordering the group a couple of boxes of pizza. He playfully winked at the benevolent demon, turning his toward Aiko, curious to learn about those bands.

"Food's been ordered. It'll take a few to arrive, but it shouldn't be too long. Since the skull is the subject of conversation, I too would like to learn of it's origin, Ari~"

Last edited by Iori on Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:26 pm

Frankly speaking, Arianda had expected a lot of things, one of them honestly was Aiko's reaction to the skull; given it was the only real one in the entire room aside from the ones that were currently on the shoulders and necks of the three beings present. However, what surprised her a tiny bit was Kenichi taking her teasing prompt to sit on her lap quite seriously. She blinked at this a little before chuckling softly, trying not to be too loud since he was ordering food for them. She simple reached up, ruffled the man's hair, returned his little playful wink, and then nodded in acknowledgement. Ah yes, it seems like she would not get out of explaining the origins of that skull. Frankly speaking, it was nothing honestly gruesome. But, the beast is definitely not from Earth.

"Aiko, humanoids aren't the only things with skulls. This particular skull was from a beast on demon world. It's something I encountered on my very last foray into the world before it had been locked up tight. No, it wasn't from someone, but an animal; a beast that tried to kill me just because I wanted to pet it! Naturally, I defended myself."

Arianda looked towards the skull, slightly forlorn. However, she soon gave Aiko a reassuring smile and shrugged.

"The skull is very real, and you're certain to catch eyes with it being part of your collection of skulls; even if the others are fake. I only regret that one of my last times on Demon World was so violent... then again, violence and demon world go a little too hand in hand, sometimes."

The demon shrugged carelessly, reaching up to pet Kenichi, seemingly absentmindedly, one more time before she leaned back into her chair and relaxed a bit, giving Aiko a warm smile. Even if Aiko was likely a little scared given her statements, it was quite obvious how Ari meant Aiko no harm; especially since she had just recently helped save the woman. Even if some of her identity was now obvious thanks to speaking of demon world so flippantly, she didn't really care... She stopped caring about hiding what she was a while ago. After all, even if she is a demon, what matters is her character; and she is a very nice demon.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:15 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, those two were undoubtedly getting comfortable with one another. Aiko blinked curiously at Kenichi, ordering the pizza for all of them while nested on that odd demon's lap. If anything, she commended him for having the nerve to sit next to that demonic creature after the unveiling she mentioned about the skull sitting on her table.

"Uh, just be careful over there, Kenichi, and thank you..."

Nodding, she was thankful that something good to eat would be delivered soon. But she soon turned her blood gaze back to Ari when she mentioned that it came from the demon world. Yeah, Aiko knew this thing used to be living, and it somewhat creeped her out as she didn't see how the whole soul business worked with demons, and she wasn't in a rush to find out. So, she meekly nodded along and spoke.

"Don't you think that's a bit morbid, then? Errrrr, don't know what that might attract since I'd imagine dead demons would make hollows hungry."

Which was a genuine concern. What if the bones had some freaky demonic magic that attracted hollows due to its sin or whatever? It honestly spooked her out.

"Errrrrr, the gesture is nice, but I think I'd be scared to have demon bones in my house, Arianda..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 pm

To say Kenichi was comfy in his newfound position in the lap of the benevolent demon would be a severe understatement. The ruffling of his hair was a wonderful touch, and he wasted no time in growing even more comfortable as he playfully leaned against her shoulder. The size difference made this whole image even more humorous, but Kenichi paid it no heed, to say nothing of the woman's worry about standing in her presence. After ordering the food, they could pass the time with some idle chitchat.

While Ari had already confirmed she was of demonkind, Kenichi didn't particularly find issue with that at all. Of course, it wasn't as if his mind had voided itself of all of the atrocities they'd enacted, but he wasn't going to condemn one demon who, as far as he had gleamed, had nothing but good intentions and a charming aura that compelled him to be in close proximity. Simply turning his eyes toward the skull, he poked at it out of curiosity. If the thing resemble a dragon, Kenichi would gladly take it.

"Was it a dragon by any chance, Ari?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum