Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

"Nah. All the demonic dragons have long since taken shelter in the secret areas of demon world and even this world I believe. The rest are with my mothers. Honestly, I don't remember what it looked like. But if you really don't want it Aiko, and you don't as well, Kenichi, I can just get rid of it."

The demon shrugged somewhat, resting a hand on Kenichi's head as she casually, and seemingly without meaning to, started to pat him on the head gently; slowly. It was a careful pat, but not intended to diminish, just to calm and soothe; and also to feel good because why not! If everyone was in agreement, Ari would snap her fingers and the skull would fly into her unoccupied, and outstretched, hand; which she then tossed into a portal. Yet an odd shadow of the skull remained. Arianda gave Aiko a small smile, and then that 'shadow' solidified into the exact same skull, seemingly made out of an imitation material. She placed the skull back where she had put the actual skull, the replica looking nigh exactly like its predecessor.

"How about a replica instead, hm? It'll fit right in with all the other replica skulls~ But I do have a dragon skull at home, Kenichi. It's my attempt to let the poor thing rest, in truth."

Arianda shrugged and then smiled at Aiko, reassuring her with that gentle look. Ari wasn't sure if it was honestly morbid, especially considering the fact that Aiko already had skulls; even if every skull was fake. Arianda shrugged a tiny bit again, making it quite obvious how safe Kenichi was in her presence.

"Regardless, I'm sorry if I scared you, Aiko. It wasn't my intention. I just wanted to give you a gift, that's all~ While I don't know if the bones of a creature from demon world would attract hollows or not, I know for certain that the imitation of one definitely won't attract anything aside from questions."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty Re: Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan]

Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:02 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Current outfit: https://i.imgur.com/EPdJBz1.png

Well, at least Kenichi seemed at ease. Though Aiko was beginning to wonder how long that pizza would take, she needed something to eat to break the tension. However, when the skull was eventually taken away, Aiko's eyes narrowed in on Arianda and nodded.

"Uhhhhhhhh, that's fine. Don't apologize too much. I think the skull of a dead being brings bad luck and energy. Sorta' of like those Indian graveyards, but on steroids because of the demon blood. Might attract hollows or something."

Although it was awkward to assert herself and speak, she still did it anyway since that was the god's honest truth. Messing around with the dead wasn't on the highest of to-do's as far as Aiko was concerned. The dead needed to rest in peace, not have their bodies tampered with, bringing negative energy into the world.

"But, uhm, Kenichi, how long will that pizza take? I'm hungry now..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:10 am
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

"You too, huh? My stomach is rumbling like crazy. I should probably check to see how long it'll take them to arriv----"

His sentence was cut short by the ringing of a doorbell, a pizza girl's voice calling out to indicate that the pizza had arrived. Since he was the one who ordered, Kenichi was going to pay for it out of principle. He cursed the fact he'd be leaving his comfy position wherein he was currently being treated to both head pat and a cozy spot in the the benevolent demon's lap, but his admission was equally true, his stomach was rumbling as if it were an entity unto itself! Removing himself from the position in her lap, Kenichi hurriedly strode towards the door with money in hand. Handing the delivery girl the money along with a generous tip, Kenichi placed his hands beneath a stack of pizza boxes.

Fifteen in total, held aloft with one hand in perfect balance, Kenichi set them down across the woman's counter. To be sure, he was unfamiliar with their palates, simply choosing whatever flavors sounded appealing enough to their ears. Meat lover. Supreme. Cheese. Pepperoni. Bacon and Grilled Chicken. Pineapple and Ham. Spicy italian. The Works. No, there really was a pizza on the menu called the works. Turning towards Aiko and Arianda, he shot them a humorously dramatic expression.

"Pizza's here, time to dig in!"

Naturally, his first intention was to return to his position prior. Thus, he grabbed the meatlover box and The Works box, heading toward Arianda with the swiftness of a man who was clearly smitten by her presence. Aiko wasn't entirely exempt either, but this one in particular... he certainly wanted to get to know her more beyond this one day. How to achieve that, he wondered. Casting that thought aside, he comfortably relaxed into her lap again, opening the box as though he was presenting an offering.

"Ladies first~"

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:41 pm

Ah... it appears the Pizza was here. Perfect timing too, especially just as Ari too was feeling an urge to eat something... chocolate being her favorite, it was hard not to just up and take out a chocolate bar and eat it. Especially after her right hand was no longer occupied with carefully caressing Kenichi's head. However, the ringing of the doorbell made it quite evident that the pizza was here and they could get their food without any further delay! Arianda smiled gently, allowing the other two to obtain their pizza before she did. Being non-human to the highest degree possible, she could eat far more pizza than she really needed to; especially in comparison to the two she was currently with. Obviously she had a limit, but the limit was a bit more... blurred. However, any plans Arianda had to get up and obtain some pizza for herself were dashed thoroughly by Kenichi approaching with two boxes of pizza, relaxing into Ari's lap again, and then opened up the meatlovers box just for Ari.

A rosy glow gently colored the demon's features, a bit of shock playing across the demon's face before she gave Kenichi a warm grin. Being this sweet to her after only just meeting her, and knowing exactly what she was? It was... Well, to say the least it was endearing. But more than that, it was positively flattering. So much so that Arianda found it easy to ignore any awkwardness she may feel at doing something like this in someone else's place. After a gentle giggle, grinning a tiny bit at Kenichi as she peered at the pizza.

"Such a gentleman~ Thank you, Kenichi~"

The demon smiled warmly, reaching up to give his cheek a brief, grateful, caress before she turned her attention to the pizza; pulling a slice out of the box and began to eat the food of the divines. Truly speaking, pizza definitely was not the ambrosia that gods partook in. However, it may as well be some manner of ambrosia due to how positively delicious it was~! This pizza appeared to be something quite excellent all in its own. Not too greasy, just the right amount of cheese, seasoned to perfection, and had a delicious assortment of meat that Arianda positively adored. It was quite easy to enjoy herself on the pizza alone before she looked towards Aiko and Kenichi; calmly gauging how her two companions were doing before she immersed herself into the pleasure of eating some damn good pizza.

"Great call on the pizza, Kenichi; this is amazing~"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:17 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Fuccccccccccccccccccccccking finally.

Aiko just straight-up stopped caring about everything else around her the moment to smell of that rich cheese hit her nose. The woman's eyes lit up with life as all the training and usage of her blood powers made Aiko's gut ready to devour a small horse. So, without much care, the woman quickly took a slice and started to munch quickly through it as the thick flavor flowed down her throat and she enjoyed the meat, cheese, bread, and everything that gave her more energy as she started to have a brief flicker of scarlet energy appear around her.

"Thank you Kenichi, I really needed that."

There was a heavy amount of relief in the voice of Aiko as it seemed like life was returning to her the more she ate. So, to wash it down, the woman reached behind her couch, pulled out a sugary soda drink, and further used it to boost her blood sugar a bit as she sighed.

"My blood powers can sometimes make me really hungry, especially if I've really pushed myself. So you are a life saver."

Now, with a gesture of gratitude, Aiko formed a small red hand that patted Kenichi's head before it faded into a crimson mist.

"But uh, where do you all plan to go after this? You all are welcome to stay here for awhile, but it seems like you are....boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Snow n' Guts [Aiko/Open] [Mount Oyama, Japan] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:19 am

Kenichi flashed a warm grin at the gentle caress against his face. Brief though it may have been, he was pleased with the positive reaction. Ah, he was experiencing the best of both worlds right now, and it was nothing short of euphoric. A seat in a strong woman's lap with a pleasant personality layered in, a nice cozy home, and delicious pizza. Even the headpat offered from Aiko was welcomed as he chuckled at their praise. One of the benefits of spending time around a boss like Rita was the array of locations that served pretty good food. While Ari enjoyed her pizza, Kenichi grabbed a slice from his box, taking sizable chews between each bite. The collective flavors of rich cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and the mix of toppings were all enough to send him to cloud nine. It was delicious - just as the two of them had said.

Turning to Aiko, Kenichi blinked softly at her question. It was nice to know they could stay here for a while, but the next comment made him tilt his head. Boyfriend and girlfriend, huh? Kenichi paused during his chew, a thoughtful expression occupying his countenance. How did he react to that? He wondered. Well, he'd react in the only way he knew how. He was no stranger to the way he felt so far, and he simply leaned against the woman's lap as his eyes turned from Aiko toward Arianda.

"I'd certainly like to get to that point yes, but I'm not pressuring her. It's our first meeting, after all," he humored, his eyes taking on a determined gleam as he continued to eat his pizza.

"I'd like to take you out on a date, if you don't mind."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:04 pm

Frankly speaking, Arianda was simply enjoying herself. During the time in which Aiko and Kenichi had started to eat, Arianda had polished off one slice of pizza already, a pleasant hum coming from the little demon as she picked up another slice and got to work. However relaxed she was, she did keep a keen ear on the conversations that floated around the room amidst the relative silence of pizza enjoyment. A Divine food it truly was. So much so that Arianda probably could eat the entire pizza box without batting an eyelash. However, the demon took the slow and steady route, choosing to enjoy rather than rush.

Luckily, it was during her small break between her second and third slice of pizza, where she was carefully wiping her hand off on a napkin, that she stiffened a tiny bit at what Aiko said. It wasn't a bad stiffness, more of surprised by the statement. They really were acting quite couple-y, and they had only just met. Arianda was actually about to tell Aiko that they weren't a couple, but Kenichi had beat her to the punch; seemingly more ready to answer than Ari. However, he did one more thing that surprised the demon after he had surprised her at least twice with his actions and a pronouncement he made so brazenly.

His full attention on Ari, briefly ignoring the pizza in favor of her, Kenichi had brazenly asked Arianda out on a date; all while sitting in her lap and offering her pizza like she was a Queen. Frankly speaking, she was struck dumb. The way she stared at Kenichi wasn't bad, she was simply surprised by his forwardness. Asking a woman out while in the house of another woman. Eventually, Arianda's eyes finally closed and she giggled softly, carefully wiping her hands off one more time before she reached up and caressed Kenichi's cheek again; but it wasn't a fleeting touch.

"Mmm... Why not~? I don't mind, Kenichi. Not at all. Name the place, time, and day, and I'll be there for our date~"

Arianda gave the man a smile, finally relinquishing the touch she had upon his face in favor of eating more pizza; giving Kenichi a fond smile. He had surprised her, honestly and truly. Sure, Arianda didn't normally go for men... But, Kenichi... Arianda couldn't honestly describe it. Perhaps he was one of those few men that fit her rather tough guidelines for men. Whatever it was, Arianda felt an excitement within her breast she had not felt for a long time. Such reasons were why Arianda carefully wrapped an arm behind Kenichi's waist, real casual like; resting her hand neatly upon his side. Afterwards, she continued eating like nothing had happened... But now, he was but a few dates away from calling the girl whose lap he was sitting on, girlfriend. Really... he was charming, in a way~

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:07 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Huh, well, look at that. Aiko was a little cupid setting up and arranging dates like that. The more she looked at them, the more they seemed like a potential couple. And given how the two were talking to each other, she was sure something could spark between them.

"Uhmmmmm, it looks like you two are already good to go on the relationship front."

Nodding, Aiko continued after taking another bite out of her pizza.

"I guess you can thank me for setting you up?"

With a weird laugh, Aiko did deserve some credit in her mind for that little mating plan.

"But if things get too hot here, uh, ya can't have sex on my couch."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:09 am

On the outside, Kenichi simply flashed a wide grin at her acceptance, as though he had won the entire lottery. On the inside? It was as if this man had won the championship in a statewide sport. Fortune certainly favored the bold, and he had been repaid for his efforts with the promise of a date in the future. His composure remained leveled, of course, but the moment he made his way back home, celebrations would be in order. It was rare for fate to bless him with the ideal elements he found irresistible in a partner - determination and martial prowess - but here he was, sitting within the lap of a woman who held both of those facets in equal measure. Someone who could be his equal, or possibly even beyond him... What a glorious outcome. He dropped the composed grin in favor of a chuckle at Aiko's comments though, noting the arm that slipped around his side, extending one of his own hands to softly rest atop her own.

"Now, now. I haven't even made it to the first date. I wouldn't cause that type of noise in someone else's house, Aiko. Still, if I go the distance, I'll be sure to invite you to the wedding," he quipped, clearly humoring the woman as he snapped his fingers. Turning toward Arianda, he simply continued to relax in his cozy position, offering the woman his phone while he continued to enjoy his pizza. Once he'd gained her contacts, he was already planning out a showstopper of a performance for their first date. He didn't know where this would go, but the Rising Dragon was surely going to offer his best effort to make sure it ended in his favor!

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:07 pm

Frankly speaking, it was a little surprising for Ari to accept the advances of a man. However, Kenichi was... Well, it's not like he was dreamy or anything. He had a charm to him, and he looked good, but that wasn't it... It was his blatant and easy acceptance of what she is. Not to mention, it was also how brazen he was, especially in taking her jovial offer to sit upon her lap. It was... Well, surprising but gratifying in an odd way. Which was why Ari was more than glad to hold Kenichi like a boyfriend now, humming as she continued to eat Pizza at a slower pace; likely finishing up her last slice a bit before Kenichi offered his phone to Ari. Arianda did the same, extending her own phone to Kenichi before she typed in her contact information for Kenichi, name, phone number, and she gave him her home address too... even if a GPS may get a bit confused about the location of her home. Afterwards, she handed Kenichi his phone back and smiled some before she giggled both at what Kenichi and Aiko said.

"Yes, Aiko, I do indeed believe you might just find a career in the matchmaking business~ And well, you heard the man~"

Arianda giggled a little bit more before she likely took her phone back, looked at Kenichi's contact information, and then tucked her now locked phone away into her pocket; positively thrilled. It was a bit odd, really. She knew how to date, knew how to do a whole lot more, hell the demon probably coulda turned most straight women gay; but this was a bit new. She let out a tiny sigh of satisfaction, humming gently as she felt pleasantly warm from the pizza, and from being asked out like this. However, she did smile at Aiko and chuckle a little bit.

"Ah, sadly poor guy's gonna have to wait a bit for anything like that. He might get a kiss, but that'll be for when we leave; maybe~ So, don't worry about us trying to bump uglies on your couch, Aiko. I wouldn't dream of it even if you gave us permission. Too soon, and that feels a bit awkward to do that kinda stuff in another person's house that isn't involved in the relationship, ya know? But, I am really glad to have met both of you~"

Arianda gently looked up at Kenichi and booped his nose playfully. Kenichi really had won a lottery of some form, huh? Asking a woman who preferred other women to a date successfully, and was already receiving her affections before the first date had even begun? Well, he must have a great deal of luck in the world. Regardless, Arianda found herself bubbling with honest joy for the first time in a good while; more than ready to get to their first date as she rest her head on Kenichi's shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn't sleep, but she enjoyed the comfort of being with another... And was thankful Aiko was such a good matchmaker!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum