Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm

FU SHOU

Hehehe~ It felt great being on the receiving end of a pat even though Shou was dishing them out like candies and only further motivates her to do better on her next try.

Listening in to Aiko's advice, she didn't have any questions in mind or rather, she isn't that smart to ask the right ones and figure it out when it gets answered so all she did was silently nod and tries to see if she can rely on her imagination to do the work.

Now that she's got her booster shot, she would give a peace sign towards Aiko with a pretty confident smile on her hand.

"Your lil' sis got this in the bag!"

Attempting the same thing as she did previously, this time, she is adding a little twist to it. Not only she is making herself lighter but touching the ground below her and concentrating, she would sell off a large patch of land beneath the both of them about a few centimeters thick and a meter across and cause them to fall just a bit deeper in. Now the weak updraft turns into a strong wind and shot her right up.

With a little more weight shaved off, Shou was able to float a little more freely in the air as well albeit limited on an extremely tight space created by the wind. Still, it is 'flying', right?

"Wahahahaha!! Improvise! Adapt! Overcome! Now I am probably.. maybe.. might get closer to being superman each day!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:53 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Yeah, she was getting the hang of it. That's what Aiko wanted to see. Honestly, this whole teaching business was new to the older of the pair, but she wasn't going to tell Shou that. So instead, she nodded her head forward and gave more instructions.

"That's more like it, Shou! I'm proud of you. Now, I want you to maintain this and fly us to that cliff nearby, and you can rest for a bit and recover."

There was a cliffside that overlooked the forest and had a view of the city nearby. This would be the perfect resting spot as it provided a good view, a chance for her to push herself, and then time to figure out how to further guide her along in this training.

Guess she was turning into a big sister, huh?

Code By:
[THEFROST]

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:08 pm

FU SHOU

Now flying towards the cliffside? Well, it does seem that she celebrated herself to being a genius a little too earlier. Fly.. fly.. fly? Fly! So, does it matter how that flight works? Maybe. She doesn't know.

Scratching her own head, she had a few ways to doing this. Either maintain this wind but probably die from exhaustion trying to keep herself afloat halfway or do this the more fun way. If flying meant to be in the air, then being shot across the sky like a cannon counts. No? Yeah!

"Got it! Let's blast off!"

Winds temporarily dispersed just for a second and using whatever energy it had left, let it shoot out in one strong blast, sending both of them 'flying' through the air like a bullet through the air at the direction where the cliffside is, even faster for Shou with her reduced weight.

"Wooooohohohohoho~~~"

But there is one thing she didn't count in mind.

What about the landing?

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:17 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Boom! And Like that, they were bursting through the heavens like a bat out of hell with the proper guidance from Aiko. It's why ol' blood girl over there even had a massive smile, as she was happy to see that her first student was learning from her teachings.

Though, there was still one thought: she does know how to land, right?

With a slight gulp, Aiko made sure to have a great wall of scarlet energy ready to catch them if she couldn't time the landing right so they wouldn't go flying through the cliffside. Now moving her crimson gaze back on Shou, she nodded and spoke.

"Alright, you need to stick this landing. Just deaccelerate, think of where you want to land, and gradually stop. Think of it like riding a bike: you want to ease your way onto the brakes and stick it."

Coughing, she continued.

"if not, I'll make sure we won't get hurt myself. So don't, uh, worry."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:39 am

FU SHOU

Shiiit. Shit shit shit. Shou spent the last of her gas to blast them right off to the cliffside and now she has to deaccelerate and land? She was prepared with coins when she did it previously but this time it was just done out of impulse and has nothing on hand to spend to cushion the crash. Even if she tries to go through her pockets now, they would just crash before she could do anything.

Her face paled, laughing nervously as her head turned towards Aiko to deliver some.. bad news.

"Ain't no way I can make it time."

Clapping her hands together as if she is praying, a tear would fall out of her eyes and smiling in despair as she continued.

"It all depends on you now, sis."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:29 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I've got it, I've got it!"

Eyes turning red, the woman made a jolt of energy come from her body so that she may take control of the situation. Without wasting time, Aiko made sure they both would land without injury after a burst of speed roared from the woman's legs. It would perhaps seem like a whirlwind of a ride for Shou, but the bloody angel landed with a loud thud as dust scattered everywhere.

Yet, when the ash settled, neither of them would be harmed, and Aiko just let out a content sigh from her lips as she was fine that she could grab hold of the dangerous circumstance they were in. So, after letting Shou down, the crimson gaze Aiko lingered before speaking.

"Well, uh, we are fine. That's a plus, right?"

After nervously coughing and nodding her head, she continued.

"We definitely got to teach you how to land, ok?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:00 pm

FU SHOU

Uwa~

Her eyes were closed, pretty much resigning herself to what she thought was an inevitable crash that's gonna paint the cliff with a fresh coat of red paint; her blood, and be left with probably some injuries at the speeds she was going at. But.. even after awhile, she didn't hear much or rather, felt anything at all when she expected maybe, you know, some rocks digging into her flesh.

Curiously sneaking a peek to check what's going on, it seems to her that Aiko had handled the situation well enough to leave both of them unharmed, so visibly confirming that, Shou relaxed herself and placed her hand against Aiko's shoulder to keep herself up when she was let down after being saved from harm.

Sweating and visibly shaken, she was also doing her best to keep her cool with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, that's a definite plus. Thanks sis. I thought I was about to turn into a work of art on a cliff.."

She was feeling it for the first time in a long time; fear. Shou is, afterall, a human despite all the precarious situations and dangerous stunts she has pulled - at least she always had plans and control over it to deal with it but excitement had gotten a little too far in her head and lost control on the actions she needed to take.

If Aiko couldn't handle it, she would have to bear the consequences of not just harming herself but someone precious to her as well.

That thought.. sort of scares her.

Dropping right down and sat against the ground, she needed to calm her nerves down for a bit and gave her reply.

"And you're right, I really need to learn how to land. But now, I just need a quick break.."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:43 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Well, don't beat yourself up! It's ok. You are still learning. You'll get stronger nad more durable to where you won't even care about falling from the sky."

Nodding and patting Shou's back, Aiko had a confident smile and continued.

"You semi-know how to fly already, and that's a quick achievement."

Humming happily, Aiko then had a small wisp of scarlet energy and blood sway around Shou before it started to flow into her veins to give the other girl a boost of stamina and revitalization. After that, though, Aiko herself seemed to form a small sphere of light to sit on and relax as she placed both of her hands on her chin and observed Shou.

"Hmmmmm, it's hard, but you need a healthy balance of fear. It makes you respect life, but you also can't be crippled by it. Both by means of thinking you are indestructible and being so scared you can't make a move. And as you gain more power, the line gets blurred I believe. So be careful of that~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 17, 2023 1:00 pm

FU SHOU

Seriously.. training powers is this hard, huh?

Shou was and still is unfamiliar with the world of the supernatural and started off as nothing more than a powerless civilian - so handling a power she barely knew and potentially even harming Aiko due to carelessness shakes her a lot. Injuring herself? Sure but not at the expense of others at least.

Still, with Aiko giving her a pat on the back, comforting her and knowing that her sis has some ability to protect herself, well, eased her mind a bit. Smiling right at Aiko, she spoke up.

"Thanks sis. I guess everyone starts from somewhere, eh."

Shou was pretty much also starting to get used to the boost of energy that she gets from Aiko but the earlier incident still lingers in her mind and wasn't able to muster up her usual hype. Aiko's advice was right on point and she understood where she is coming from but.. well, she has a few worries of her own.

"I get what you mean and you definitely ain't wrong about that. I don't really care if I broke my own arms and legs and probably nothing can scare me."

Looking down and scratching her own head, she eventually shifted her focus back to Aiko and continued on.

"But you're special and I'd rather not hurt you if this is going to happen again in training."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 4:19 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Special, huh? A bit flustered, Aiko nervously rubbed her head for a moment before thinking of the right words to say and pat Shou's head after she could think straight.

"I think mistakes will always happen, but that's why you go to people with a little more experience to help you get those kinks under control! I know it can be scary, but with great power comes great responsibility, right? So remember that fear, but don't let it stop you from doing this if you want to."

Tapping her chin now, Aiko continued to think of some words of encouragement before going with her gut.

"If you are concerned you'll hurt me, just try to hit me and see how I take it. Go on; you will see the difference in the mastery of our skills!"

Aiko playfully stuck her tongue out with a wink and lightly nudged Shou's shoulder.

"I may not look it, but I can take more than you think!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum