Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:22 pm

FU SHOU

Its a strange feeling, getting a headpat and probably her first too. Shou couldn't help but giggle a bit when Aiko did it to her, warmly smiling before looking back to the woman in front.

"Its alright, sis. You didn't bring up anything bad."

Crossing her arms, she nodded and continued on.

"Just you being here is already healing me at unimaginable levels."

Saying it to Aiko at a rather serious tone, it is pretty true - despite their difference in.. literally everything by experience, physically and mentally, Shou couldn't help but feel comfortable under her presence and the conversations between them just helps sort out her thoughts here and there.

Posturing herself back to normal, Shou gave a light wave with her hand and a wink, and questioned her.

"So sis, what do you think?"

Shou turned around, walking a few steps away from Aiko and went on.

"This power of mine, needless and unwanted. A powerless sword without a hero, a dull blade and a masterless one too. What can I do to polish it?"

With a smirk on her face, Shou was referencing back to their earlier conversation about RPG games and she felt that it served well as a way to ask about how or what she can do to change it.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:04 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko was surprised that she managed to do something that good for Shou. But, not being one to protest praise, Aiko nodded along and accepted the compliment.

"It's, uh, good I healed you then. That makes me happy to hear."

Coughing a bit out of nervousness, Aiko made sure to cough into her hand as she briefly looked away to gather her thoughts. When they came to her, she started to tilt her head. Looking at Shou walking away and questioning what stat she needed to improve, Aiko gazed at her for a long time before nodding and speaking again.

"Hmmmm, you need to increase your physical stats, beef up your MP and get your stamina up so your body can sustain a better power. We can maybe do exercises and train, and I can guide you with what I know."

Since things were framed like a game this time, Aiko didn't seem as stiff as before. She was somewhat surprised by herself before she looked back down at her feet.

"I mean, if you want to do that, anyway..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:26 pm

FU SHOU

"Increasing my physical stats.."

Shou pondered that for a bit, her eyes were observing Aiko for a bit to see how well-built she is before an unknown force unconsciously pulls her eyes to her chest. And for some reason, this induced a sense of.. utter defeat.. hnghhh..

Sighing in defeat, she eventually went back to her usual energy and flexed one of her arm towards Aiko.

"So you mean I gotta go around beating people up? Hehehe."

Giggling away like a little kid, her tone was not serious about beating people up since she isn't a violent person to begin with. Posturing herself back to normal, she looked up and gave it a quick thought, eventually answering her with more.

"Actually, training doesn't sound half bad though and sounds like it'll be fun to do it with sis. How often do you usually train anyway?"

Tilting her head, Shou looked at Aiko with curious eyes and wondered how someone with superpowers typically train. Thinking that it might help her too since Shou herself has never actively participated in any form of training other than when she first discovered her abilities and aside from being physically active from traveling, it would serve as a good reference too.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:12 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko's eyes lingered on Shou before she nodded and just spoke matter of factly:

"Yes. You will have to beat things and people up."

Sticking her tongue out, Aiko gave a slight giggle in return before going back into a more contemplative expression as her little friend asked how often the woman even tried. This caused Aiko to begin reflecting on her meditations, physical workouts, and energy development. After that brief period of pause, she gave another nod before moving on with the conversation.

"Uhm, I usually train around five to six days a week, depending on how busy things get. Some days I may do like 30 minutes or something, then other days, I can go for a few hours, depending on the training. I find that training in the outskirts or forest is best for me since I'm out of the way of others and can train in peace or try my abilities out against all the little hollow threats out there."

After remaining silent for a moment, the bloody eyes of Aiko lingered on Shou before a question came out of her mouth.

"Uh, do you want to go to my usual training spot?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:13 pm

FU SHOU

Shou crossed her arms and nodded her head as she listened in to Aiko's training routine. And boy~ do they sound hella tough. Well, at least for someone who doesn't even train much to begin with. Still, Shou didn't have much to say about her training routine since she isn't that familiar with it but there is one thing she understood out of this.

She just has to go to a place with those hollows and stuff, then beat 'em up, right?

Her eyes lingered back to Aiko and gave her a thumbs up with a smug look on her face as if she understood her training but in actuality, she doesn't.

Shou's eyes glittered when she was invited by Aiko, going closer to her and answered.

"Are you sure!?"

She was pretty surprised that she got invited over to training. Well, hopefully to watch instead of joining and getting her own ass kicked because of how unfamiliar she is with it. Shou changed her stance into a boxer's, doing fake boxing and just jabbing the air to pretend that she was some tough fighter, clearly excited to follow Aiko to her spot.

"Can't wait to see how sis beat them down!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:10 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Uhm, why wouldn't I be sure?"

Aiko tilted her head, blinked, and then nodded.

"You can totally come with me. I don't see an issue with that...?"

Now blinking, she saw Shou's playful jabs and punches and softly chuckled before speaking again.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't waste time. Let's get going then."

She was breathing in, breathing out. She felt a nervousness boiling up in her gut. What she was about to ask would take a lot of strength, so the wings behind Aiko stiffened and lowered before her bloody eyes lingered for a while on Shou.

"But, uh, do you want to get on my back? I usually fly there to save time. I'm not certain how safe you would feel doing that...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:21 pm

FU SHOU

"Hahaha.. I thought I'd be inconveniencing you on your training.."

Awkwardly laughing, Shou felt like she was just be a bother especially when she knows nothing about training at all or at least, she didn't bother trying to begin with. That's why she is surprised with the invitation since well, she's just a pain in the ass to bring around.

Still, she is happy that Aiko thought nothing of it. With a big smile on her face, she braced herself, ran towards and right behind the woman, and jumped right onto Aiko's back with her hands on the shoulders.

"And for extra safety.."

With the use of her legs, Shou wrapped.. or in a better word, locked her legs around Aiko's waist to keep herself better in place when she'll be taken out for a flight. For some reason, holding onto her like this made Shou felt like a human backpack... but no matter!

With eyes glittering, her sight turned towards Aiko and spoke up.

"Now I'm ready to fly! Don't worry! I already feel safe with you, sister Aiko! In fact, I find this extremely fun to be able to soar the skies with you!"

Letting go one of her hands from Aiko's shoulder, Shou points towards the sky and shouted with all of her might.

"LET'S GOOOOOO---!!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:00 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko knew the feeling of not wanting to be a bother well and just shook her head to disagree with the notion that Shou was a bother.

"No....don't feel that way. I know that feeling myself, and I'm sometimes unsure if people really like me or are just bullshitting me. You can trust me; it's fine..."

Well, that was a bit bold of her, huh? However, Aiko felt trying to express sincere thoughts like that was needed in a crazy world like this, and it took her mind off the awkwardness of the moment. If she was going to improve herself socially, she just had to get used to feeling uncomfortable.

With that said, her face soon turned beet red as Shou started to hop on her back and wrap her legs around her waist. The heaviness, warmth, and closeness of their bodies caused the woman to gush before coughing and nodding her head at the words Shou spoke regarding being ready to fly.

"Y-yeah, let's go."

Not wanting to protest, the woman took off at incredible speeds toward the sky and started her ascent to the heavens. With the added weight of Shou, it was an excellent little workout and caused the woman's body to focus on producing more energy, focusing her emotions, and getting a nice, steady pace as she gently sailed through the sunny skies.

Now as her bloody eyes observed the serenity of the air, she smiled at the sight of the birds in the sky, the buildings below, and the sense of freedom flight gave her. Even if she still felt mushy, her face was easing in redness as physical activity at least took her a bit out of her mind. So, to push through, she continued.

"Uh, do you like the view up here, Shou? I hope you aren't scared...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:37 am

FU SHOU

Shou couldn't help but smile and nod silently at Aiko's response, thinking that she is seriously a good person even though she was fiddley at times but who cares? What's inside is always important and she's hella pure from what she can see.

When both of them took flight into the skies - even at high speeds, Shou was smiling all the way. Normally, inexperienced people would just be scared especially when they are riding on someone's back with no protection over their head but not Shou.

She was fearless. Excited. Found it fun in this thrill on being on someone's back and feeling the wind brushing against her bare skin.

"Look look, sis! That cloud's funny!"

Giggling away, Shou was pointing at the clouds with odd shapes - a few that looks like chicken and a heavily distorted face.

Her attention was brought back when Aiko asked her a question and immediately she was laughing with joy before she answered right back.

"Hahaha!! I am having tons of fun with the view!"

With Shou on her back, it meant that she had the chance to give Aiko a pat and a few gentle rubs on the head with a big grin on her face before continuing on.

"I ain't scared at all! Instead, I find this hella amusing! Humans aren't born to fly and very rarely they get the chance to see what's above ground! There's nothing to be afraid of! Hahahahaha!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:26 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, at least Shou was fearless. As a result of this, Aiko seemed to ease as her face gradually faded back to normal as she accepted the situation they were in. With her blood eyes drifting to the clouds around them, Aiko could honestly see the appeal of being so high in the air. There were no boundaries, you could fly as you wished, and the worries of the society below were all but distant.

Flying -- was freedom.

With that thought passing her mind, Aiko adjusted her speed to be comparable to that of a car just gliding down the highway, enjoying the scenic route and all the wonders the glorious sun had to offer them on this day.

"Uh, at least you are having fun then."

Nodding, Aiko continued after a slightly nervous cough left her mouth.

"But, uhm, what I really want to say is that having powers is kind of fun as you get to do stuff like this. Flying gives me a sense of freedom I've never quite had when I was powerless. Being able to use my body's own power to go wherever I choose...is liberating."

As a gentle smile came across her face, Aiko posed a question to Shou.

"Are you interested in learning how to fly one day, Shou? You like to travel, so it might help you do that better..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum