Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:22 pm

FU SHOU

Basking in the wind across the air, Shou was attentively listening in to what Aiko was saying. She understood the points that Aiko was trying to tell her - having powers and especially well-developed ones are fun and do give what she is trying to pursue: freedom. Still, there is some hesitation in understanding her own's as it pretty much came without her knowledge so she didn't bother doing much with it and branded it as useless.

Lightly nodding in agreement, she answered earnestly.

"I get what you mean! I just have my own circumstances, so I'm just trying to enjoy what it is now."

Giggling a bit, her mood shifted the moment her eyes picked up on Aiko saying about learning how to fly. Her eyes sparkled and was starting to shake in excitement. Though.. that might not be a good idea while they are flying either.

"Flying!? Learning!?"

Sticking her face close to Aiko's and drooling at the thought of it, she continued on.

"Are you serious!? You mean I can turn into superman and fly around the planet to turn back time!?"

Well, that is a little exaggeration about learning how to fly but the thought of learning it does excite her. Humans weren't exactly born to fly, this is why planes exists and there are superpowers like Aiko's that help them with it. It isn't like Shou has never thought of the idea of buying the ability to fly but it is too general to just "buy to fly" so there wasn't a correct price for it so her powers became useless here.

This is why she is interested or rather excited to see how she can learn.

"How? Where! When!? Sister----!!!!!!!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:10 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Alright, now Aiko was back to being flushed in the face as Shou started to get super close to her face and drool everywhere. The notion of flying seemed to stimulate her for one reason or another, so Aiko patted her head and babbled.

"Be careful! I don't want to drop you...."

After coughing nervously, Aiko admitted it was a cute reaction but, being the older of the pair, she continued to bring her back to reality.

"...and I don't think you'll turn into Superwoman and go back through time, but uhhhhh, you can definitely learn how to fly. That's not an issue."

When Aiko was done speaking, her blood gaze glanced back down at the forest lands below, and this seemed like a good area to land potentially. So, glancing back at Shou, she asked a question aloud.

"Do you want to keep gliding in the air or land? It's your choice."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:11 pm

FU SHOU

"Ehhhh~~~?"

Aw man.. no to being a superwoman? Bummer.

It was good while her dream had lasted all 10 seconds. Pouting for a bit that she couldn't be a flying superhero, her attention was eventually brought back when she was reminded that they were already right above the forests and she was given two choices: gliding in the air or just land.

Well, what about.. the third option!?

"I.. choose.. skydiving!!!"

Shouting back her answer back to Aiko, Shou immediately lets go of her hands off of Aiko's shoulders without any hesitation and proceeded to skydive right into the forest right beneath them. Was she afraid? Nay. Was she excited? Heck yeah.

Taking two pieces of 500 yen coins from her pocket while she was falling straight down, a few hundred meters from the ground, a powerful gust of wind would suddenly blow right out from the palm of her hand right where both of her coins used to be - effectively just buying the power of wind to blanket her fall into the dirt and stop her from becoming a pool of blood.

And that did blanket her landing by a lot. Still, it wasn't everything. 'Catching' the landing with her hands when she landed, Shou slammed her back against the ground afterwards.

"Ack!"

With a pretty rough fall, Shou yelped a bit. It was still painful but it wasn't much. It didn't take long before she recovered from the ground and patted herself on the back to clear off the dirt, wiped off her sweat and gave a satisfactory exhale.

"Fu~ That's pretty fun! Now we can finally start the training!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:03 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

That is what Aiko thought and said when Shou started falling from her arms and back to the earth. Aiko could feel her heart skin going cold, her heart rate increasing, and she screamed bloody murder as a flare of crimson light ignited around her body.

DID THIS FUCKING CHICK HAVE A GODDAMN DEATH WISH!?

Bolting like a bat out of hell, Aiko had tears in her eyes and continued her hysterics as she did not want to be responsible for someone's suicide, as clearly this woman had a death wish.

However, it seemed she used her powers to lessen the impact of the fall, but that didn't stop Aiko from snatching her up, hugging her tight, and checking for any injuries.

"ARE YOU OK!? ARE YOU BLEEDING? SHOU, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? ARE YOU SUICIDAL!?"

Aiko wasn't angry at Shou, more so freaked out because the woman didn't have the durability to endure a fall from that high, and she continued to shake the woman like she owed her money.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:15 am

FU SHOU

A.. Ahh.. Looks like she really messed up this time.

Shou didn't expect this kind of reaction out of Aiko. She expected that at best, she would just be surprised or shocked by what she did but this is.. new? Being snatched up, hugged, shouted and shaken up by Aiko at had left Shou with a dumbfounded look on her face, unable to process what had just happened to her.

She fell silent.

Shou was only looking at Aiko's expression; tears.. anger? no? worried? concerned? She was used to playing around like this, taking risks, trying out the things that can keep her on edge - freedom was her philosophy so she dared to do all of them because she knew no one would care.

But it seems like she was wrong. This person that she would met today and talked to for awhile had this look on her face that threw Shou out of the loop. She wasn't used to it, she doesn't understand it either nor does she have any idea how to respond.

All Shou could do was awkwardly laugh and forced herself to smile it off.. but it was difficult.

Tears started to unconsciously fall out of Shou's eyes, noticing it and gave a quick wipe. Afterwards, she lowered her head in apology and only muttered a word.

"Sorry.."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:48 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko blinked for a few moments as she noticed Shou crying. Was Aiko really that scary when yelling? Did she hurt Shou's feelings? Was Shou hurt in general? Oooooo, so many thoughts ran through Aiko's mind, and she just decided to hold the other girl, wipe away her tears with her sleeve and pat her head.

"It's okay, it's okay ~ I was just scared I might not have been able to help you."

Reassuring her it was okay, Aiko took a heavy, relieved sigh before continuing.

"I'm just glad you are okay. I don't hate you or anything. Just be careful. No need to cry or anything, really, it's okay."

While Aiko may sometimes shrink into herself, she knew it wasn't the time for that and didn't like to see people tearing up. So, she wanted to do what she could to help.

"But, uh, are you okay?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:57 am

FU SHOU

Man.. its been awhile since she felt like this. Being held by Aiko felt homely and that calmed her down for a good moment, bringing back her senses and eventually realized what happened. In fact, it was her first time that this had happened where she couldn't contain herself from tearing up especially in front of someone.

Her face reddened from embarassment, placed her hands on Aiko's shoulders and tried to put a small distance out of Aiko's hold before she spoke up.

"I'm alright. Its not your fault."

Gyaaaaa-!!!! This is seriously awkward!!!!, her heart screamed. Why? How? Shou was so used to just keep things to herself and never even shed a tear when she was thrown into an absolutely undesirable environment. Is she that easy!? To break into tears just because someone had shown some sort of concern or even affection to her after a few years of not experiencing any.

Gulping down, she was thinking on how to bring back the atmosphere. Ah! Right! She'll just act as she usually do!

Sniff. Wiping her eyes of any remaining tears, Shou began shouting out of nowhere in attempt to bring back her usual energy.

"Alright!!!!!!!"

She gave Aiko a few pats in the back with an awkward smile and reddened eyes, she continued on in hopes that they can just put that incident quickly behind them.

"I'm fine now! Let's get back to what we're here for, right? Training and stuff."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:55 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

A hard sigh of relief was given in Aiko's voice when Shou stated that she was fine and her original flare of personality started to come back. But, honestly, the woman was scared that her panic, terror, and concern may have been seen as aggressive, hurtful, and off-putting, and she didn't want to grind the pretty thing into the dirt or anything. Instead, she just wanted to ensure Shou knew her actions' had the potential to end horribly.

"Good, good~ Uh, we just met, but I do care about people enough not to want to see them as roadkill. haha...."

A nervous laugh escaped Aiko at the end, but at least she was sincere.

At least at this point, Shou was interested in wanting to go ahead and move ahead with the training. Which, to Aiko, was a good idea, and she nodded in agreement.

So, after a few moments, Aiko started to levitate gently on her feet and tapped the head of Shou with a playful smile.

"OK! Since you have powers and know how to use them, you understand the feeling guiding energy to produce an effect on the external world around you, yes?"

Now tilting her head to the right side, Aiko waited for a response and would proceed regardless of whether it was a yes or no response.

"You have to be able to think of it like walking. It's going to feel awkward trying to get the hang of it, but your mind is the tool that guides the particles of your energy around your body. We produce a lot of energy within ourselves, and you have to be able to force the reality around you to change."

Aiko looked down at Shou's feet before she continued

"Can you try to do that, or do you need me to explain things better?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:20 am

FU SHOU

Sister---!!!

To care for someone that they've only met today.. Amitabha, Amitabha, there is indeed a saint amongst mankind and she will forever cherish this relationship between them from now on. All Shou did was clap her hands together and silently pray in front of Aiko as if to pay her respects.

And back to reality when she tapped right on the head. Ah.. right, they were about to train.

Listening in to Aiko's explanation, honestly, she felt a little overwhelmed with the details. With fingers around her chin, Shou was looking upwards into the sky, trying to process the info given and make sense of things inside her head before she answered.

"Uh.. I guess?"

Putting her head down, eyes squinted and hand moving erratically, she thought a little more before her head's fuse popped, blankly staring at Aiko and raised her hand.

"Can you explain to me like I'm 5? I mean I know how to use my powers and all but I'm just doing it all from gut feeling. You know that super good feeling when you've bought something online? Yeah, that sort of feeling, y'know?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:25 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

While still levitating on her feet, Aiko nodded and slowly moved behind Shou before speaking again.

"Hmmmmm, I might have to take it like teaching someone how to walk."

With a confident nod of her head, Aiko gently grabbed the shoulders of Shou and began to pull her up ever so gently. Of course, it was a bit close for comfort, but after everything they'd been through so far, Aiko was plain done about caring about close contact.

"You should focus your energy on your feet, think of moving upward and see if you can levitate a bit. I'll make sure you won't fall, okay?"

Talking with a sense of certainty, Aiko felt she could guide her and just wanted to see what Shou would do.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum