Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:28 pm

FU SHOU

This.. is something she is not used to. Maybe she is too reliant on using her powers and offering things up to get what she wants, to apply her reiryoku outside of her comfort zone was something new for her.

Shou nodded back, inhaled deeply and closed her eyes to focus. She just needed something to click in her head, an imagination, a concept or some sort of idea that can give her the feeling of floating.

"Khhh~~"

Wanting to get rid of her preconceived notions that she has to sell something tangible, she puts her mind into convincing herself that she is selling off gravity.. no, her own weight? Either way works as long as it could help her focus on getting herself off the bloody ground.

Eyes closed and sweating, Shou was starting to lift herself off the ground upwards and with lots of concentration on her part. The second she noticed it happening, she was getting a little more excited.

"Oh!! Oh!!!! I'm flo- A."

Maybe a little too excited. Her concentration broke right there and then and plops right back into the ground she goes. Still, she wasn't discouraged about it, instead started laughing off.

"Am I what they call a genius!? Look! I nailed it with gut feeling! Just gotta feel it, y'know, feel it! Hahahahaha!"

Shou was just celebrating too early just because she got a few centimeters off the ground. Though maybe details aren't that important as long as it works?

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open)

Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:46 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Good, good! Shou seemed already off to a great start in her pursuit to fly. Of course, Aiko didn't expect the woman to bolt off like a plane after her explaining once, so there was no pressure to rapidly learn as far as she was concerned.

Still, she made sure to catch Shou out of reflex, and the woman would notice Aiko holding her tight as she nodded her head along with her excitement toward learning how to fly.

"That's good, Shou! Of course, the first try is never perfect, but you are probably gonna be a fast learner since you already have a power manifesting. It was a lot harder for me since I had to learn from scratch."

Smiling alongside her, Aiko enjoyed the moment but continued speaking.

"It takes a few tries before it becomes subconscious. Think of it when people lose the ability to walk: they have to go through a lot of physical training in order to memorize walking, get their body used to it, and at some point, they recover. The same is true for flying and learning how to use your energy to guide you toward flight."

Hopefully, that explanation made some kind of sense. If not, she still would focus on just getting more reps in. So, without wasting time, Aiko spoke that aloud.

"Now, let's try it again and see where it goes, Shou."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:39 pm

FU SHOU

Fu~ It feels good being praised even a bit for it. She felt like a kid showing her mum a horrible drawing but still got praised for it. Hey, if its something good, she'll take it!

"Hehehe. Its all thanks to sis."

Giggling with joy, Shou would hold her head up high, hand against her waist and rubbing her nose with a finger, as if she was proud even if her first attempt wasn't perfect to begin with.

Absorbing in as much as she could from what Aiko is trying to explain to her, it was simple enough that even someone like Shou who isn't too well-versed in superpowers to understand. That brought in a lot more confidence for her to keep going since she now has a more solid feeling on how to keep herself up in the air.

"Alright! Let's do this! Oooohhhh!!!"

Raising her fist up and hyping herself to keep the momentum going, she would shift her focus towards trying again afterwards.

Inhale. Focus. Try thinking that you're just doing your usual thing, you know? Just gotta think about selling off what's holding you down. You're fat! No! I mean you're lighter than before! No, screw newton's gravity!

Shou was trying her best to replicate that exact same feeling again, using her own power as a reference point. Gritting her teeth and sweating again, this time, she was able to float up a lot higher before at a slow pace from just a few centimeters to a few feet upwards.

"Uwa.. That's my limit.."

Shou quickly ran out of gas to keep herself afloat and was just fall off the air from exhaustion, probably crashing into the ground like an airplane if Aiko isn't there to catch her again. Not experienced with applying her reiryoku outside of directly into objects, her use of it was terribly inefficient and all over the place, "wasting" away like heat and that caused her to run out real fast.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999aiko - From scratch (Shou/Aiko/Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:05 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko briefly blushed, but not out of embarrassment. She never considered herself a tutor, and seeing that she could guide and help people like Shou was nice. It certainly gave her thoughts for later as this feeling of being helpful to others is something that made a slight twinge peak in her heart.

With her bloody eyes set back on Shou, Aiko smiled and nodded.

"That you are. It's good to see you trying so hard, you got this!"

Still encouraging her, Aiko shared the excited sentiment and laughed playfully as she seemed to enjoy this. And as Shou started to push her body further, Aiko could see the effort, and it was nice to see the human mind, heart, and soul's capacity to move like this. So, she made sure to be there when that exhaustion point was reached and further consoled her mentee.

"Do you need a break or rest? We can take a brief breather in between reps so you can catch yourself. If not, I still got you, and we can keep going forward. I believe you will get it faster than me, honestly."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:34 pm

FU SHOU

"Sis.. I can feel myself melting away.."

Laying flat against the ground, Shou felt like she just ran a couple hundred miles; exhausted and some hint of headache.

She was using her reiryoku and brain power in places that she normally never does, just like someone who would get sore on muscles that they've never used before from a workout. While Shou is definitely excited to learn how to fly like one of 'em superheroes, she was also tempted to give in to her human desires to procrastinate here and continue on later.

Slowly crawling over to Aiko's side, she would try to give a hug around the stomach and softly smile as she answered her back.

"I can keep going.. I just need to recharge. Chaaaaarge. Sister Aiko's energy~~ Hehe."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

Yeah, Aiko was working the shit out of Shou already. So the woman felt she needed to help her mentee and patted her head as she hugged her stomach. They couldn't keep training if she was drained and sucked out of her energy. So, she had a remedy for that.

"Energy, huh? I might be able to help with that since I've been pushing you."

After a soft exhale, blood started flowing from the woman's halo and swirling around the two girls. With shades of scarlet energy soon added into the mix, Aiko started to have streaks of this extract pinch and seep into Shou's arm. This was done in the hopes of transfusing some of her blood and energy to boost and recover the fatigue Shou was feeling. All the while, she should only feel a slight tickle or prick that's relatively painless.

"Uh, if this is uncomfortable, I can stop whenever you want. But I think this might give you an energy boost. Tell me if it does..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:41 pm

FU SHOU

Oh? Oh! Shou never thought her sis had a way to literally recharge her energy since she only said that metaphorically; trying to get her energy charged back by getting a good face full of Aiko's assets and thighs now that she is tired as a way to reward herself.

But alas, her plans were foiled.

Her heart was touched but at the same time, felt a little bad for harboring.. well, alternative thoughts while her sis was putting her care and attention to making sure that Shou gets her energy back.

"Go ahead~ Its not like you'll harm me anyway."

Nonchalantly answering back, it is interesting to see how Aiko does especially with that cool bloody halo on top of her and just accepted whatever Aiko was putting into her, its not like she's afraid of jabs or anything sharp. It was a relatively quick and easy process and for Shou, she felt the effects of her energy coming back real quick.

Maybe her pool of energy isn't that large to begin with or its her first time to not naturally recover her energy through rest. Still, she felt unusually more energetic than her usual self - akin to a feeling of drinking a cup of coffee for the first time.

Loosening herself from hugging Aiko, Shou would jolt upwards, raising her arms up in the air and deeply inhaled.

"POOOOWEEERRR!!!!!!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:55 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko noticed that Shou was holding on for longer than expected. She must've really liked it down there or something. But, with a shrug of her shoulders, the woman didn't care since they had already spent so close contact with each other. So, she gently rubbed her hair before blinking at the sudden jolt of energy the woman had when she loosened her grip and let go.

"Uhhhhh, that must've worked."

A chuckle escaped the mouth of Aiko as she was happy her powers seemed as potent as ever. If anything, that was a bit of practice for herself since she wanted to ensure that her allies could be alright if she were ever in a combat situation.

Nevertheless, she moved her mind back to the subject at hand. Aiko started floating behind Shou in a few moments and caught her in a gentle nelson lock.

"Hehehe, If you have all that energy, I'm sure you'll go flying this time. Go on, show me what you got~!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:47 pm

FU SHOU

Its a strange feeling to have someone supporting her, a cute girl nonetheless and that only motivates her more to give it her best shot to attempt this one more time.

Raising her arms up straight like a kid she is, this time, she was going to do it! Maybe! Probably! Bouncing off of that feeling from her initial attempt at flying, she wanted to at least add a little spin to it. This time, she was thinking of selling a bit of her own weight and create an updraft to keep herself afloat - something like a feather.

Yeah, that! Let's try that!

Replicating that feeling from before, Shou was floating up again but this time with good amount of progress up to about a meter. Reducing her own weight by shaving off a good tens of pounds and adding wind from below to "assist" her, she was technically flying.

"Gahahahaha!! Be astounded by the extend of my genius!"

Laughing out loud with a smug look on her face, she felt superbly victorious. Its true that she can only fly in one spot because of her jank way of getting herself to 'fly' but a win's a win and she's taking it.

"Geh."

That, however, is short-lived. This sense of deja vu.. Ah, the effects of her power wore off quick and as usual, fell off mid-air but was able to land on her feet this time. This reminded Shou of how limiting her ability is; it doesn't last, weak and gimmicky.

Shou was sweating profusely and panting, wiping the sweat off of her head before she looked at Aiko and smiled right at her.

"What do you think? I finally flew! Though I might've cheated a little bit and can't really move out of one spot."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:05 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Hm. Aiko was pleased. The little "cheat" she used wasn't a cheat in the mind of Aiko. If she needed to get away or was in combat, that augmentation from her power could be helpful. Add to the fact that she could control her landing, Aiko felt they were making progress and noted this as she pat the head of Shou.

"Yeah, you are doing great, Shou! I don't think you cheated, as whatever you pulled with your power can actually be useful to escape or attack. You might want to look into using it to enhance your speed when you get more control over your powers and flight."

After nodding her head, Aiko then repeated her prior technique and sought to give Shou another little fatigue booster through her blood and energy. If nothing else, she would notice a bit more energy to repeat it again if needed.

"If you still feel you can go on, try it again and see how far and long you can control it. You don't have to go a sprint speed: remember, just imagine you are going for a light jog in the air and gently guide your powers. You can worry about speed and fancy stuff later. Maybe even see if you can just levitate for a bit."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum