Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:07 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

THIS WAS IT!
Graduation was looming pretty close by now. And truth be told, dhe wasn't entirely sure what she was gonna do once she got out and into the gotei. But there WAS something she knew had to happen BEFORE all that.

A promise she'd made before she'd EVER even gotten into the Academy. By the time it was time for her to graduate, she intended to challenge the strongest person in the whole School. When she was younger, she'd really just constrained that to the students. But now that she had grown, she realized uh... she was kinda.... way leagues above any of the students that hadn't graduated! Sure if she held back and didn't use her mask then Things were even with a few people. Especially some of the ones working in a Squad already.

Which is why she had decided to extend that goal up to the Faculty. And THAT is ow she found herself outside of Professor Astillon's office, knocking firmly and putting on a look of determination as she waited to be seen. She'd even gone ahead and scheduled herself in for his office hours to ensure nothing would get in the way of things!

Her heart was racing.. Her ears were ringing. Even Amanta in her head was quieter than usual as she waited patiently. What should she even say? This man was like... a LEGEND! Wait, NO! DAMMIT NANASHI! Don't go all fangirly now! This is serious! She scolded herself and straightened herself just a little. Waiting with baited breath for the teacher to answer.

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:16 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

He quite enjoyed being a teacher -- being able to guide the new generation, teach them what he knew, to see where they went and how far their skills went. It was something that he enjoyed years ago, and still enjoyed now. Even outside of his class time, he made sure to make himself as available as reasonably possible. He couldn't get to everyone at once, unfortunately, but he was more than willing to help any who needed him.

Yet, today had been a rather quiet one. He sat in his office, reading through a book as the time passed. Then, a knock came to the door, and he stood up, setting his book on the desk as he silently came to the door, opening it to see Nanashi standing there. He smiled, able to see and sense the levels of excitement that she exuded. Even if she was trying to remain serious, he could see a light to her eyes that only someone as observant as he would pick up.

"Afternoon, Nanashi. What brings you today? You're well on your way to graduation, I wouldn't think you'd need lessons or tutoring from me."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty Re: The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:28 pm
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Her smile widened and her eyes went a little wide as he showed up. If she were any more excited she'd probably be horny!
THERE HE WAS! The weird eyes. The dark hair. The kinda 'past his prime' look despite the fact that as far as she knew, this guy was aNYTHING but! THE Henrex Astillon! Her smile peeled back to show teeth as she was briefly caught up in her own internal fangirling.

"Huh? ....AH! Yes! Professor Astillon! Er...Henrex? Can I call you Henrex? Ahahah, no that's..uh....Hi! YES! I am graduating soon!" All of the little nanashis in her head were running around like beheaded chickens as her mind spun. He knew she was graduating? He KNEW who she was?! THAT WAS AWESOME! He KNEW who she was? GASP....HE KNEW who she WAS?! That wasn't good, that was BAD! Instantly every sliver of joy left behind that smile as she screamed internally. Thinking about what he'd probably heard! Her boasting. Her Bragging! Her beating up other students! But wait, what if he thought that was cool? Maybe?

"I'm uh... graduating next month! I'm surprised you knew that. Whaaaaat....eeeeelse do you know?" She asked nervously, having briefly forgotten about her whole challenge thing in entirety.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Man, The Myth, the Teacher [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:43 pm

It was a bit strange to see such a reaction from someone, but, it wasn't in his nature to judge. He smiled, took a step to the side and gestured for her to come in.

"Whatever you feel comfortable referring to me as, I hardly mind. Please, come in."

He walked back to his desk, quickly slipping the book off and storing it away. He sat down, gesturing to the seat across from him, before gently setting an arm on his desk, idly resting his head against his hand.

"How could I not? I am the Stealth Force's Captain again, remember, I've kept my ear to the ground. You have been getting carried away when practicing with other students, but, at least to my knowledge, hasn't resulted in any...permanent or damning injuries."

However, in spite of that, he was still curious as to why she had chosen to visit him, now of all times.

"Is there anything you needed in particular? I welcome the company, but I would think you'd be busy preparing for graduation above all else, no?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:04 pm

Holy fuckwaffles he was so cool!
Nanashi couldn't help but smile as she was encouraged to call him by his FIRST NAME if she wanted to! "Ah, cool! Henrex it is!" Ah yes, she was almost sure she felt one of her heart valves explode. This is a little much. She ignored that little jealous hollow bitch in her head. LET HER HAVE THIS!

She promptly sat across from him, adjusting how she sat a few times before ultimately leaning in and resting her elbow on the desk as well. "Ahah, Uhhh, I had all that stuff under control! Of course nobody got really hurt. I know better than that." She insisted. Putting on what she hoped was a nice angelic smile. Though, as he went on to mention why she was here, she briefly ignored the little squee that tried to claw it's way from her throat when he called her 'Company'. RIGHT! Yes. Why she REALLY was here!

"Ahem. Well. as you mentioned, I'm going to be graduating soon. And There's something I need to do while I still can." She pointed out strictly, straightening up her posture before she stood up and promptly held out her first toward the man.

"I've trained hard. To make myself the best Shinigami I could manage. Even with the trouble I had last year. I've trained as hard as I can. Nowadays, I cant' even go all out against anyone in my main class for the most part. I've had a lot of people help me train. And so, before I join the Gotei, there's something I want." She declared, promptly putting on a big grin and pointing directly at the man.

"I, Nanashi Gonbei, CHALLENGE you, Henrex Astillon!"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:04 am

Honestly, as long as she had made sure to not end up killing anyone by mistake or severely injuring them, he wasn't too concerned about her going overboard. It would be painful, that was certain, but it would hopefully let them grow a bit stronger as a result. He chuckled and shook his head lightly as she put on her best "I'm totally innocent" smile. It was almost child-like, in a sense, yet was still endearing.

However, what she said next was...genuinely surprising, and made him drop his smile. She wanted to challenge him. This was...certainly a first. Outside of training exercises, he didn't really actually fight with his students much. He raised an eyebrow, intrigue and concern coming over his face as he went quiet, before smiling once again.

"Are you sure you want to do that, Nanashi? Why challenge me of all people?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:17 am

The look of surprise on his face was ....well yea she expected that. Truth be told, she'd asked herself that question a lot. She ....didn't think.... much at all. Life ... ever since Amanta. Had felt pretty ....dreamlike. Having such power. But even so, there were people she looked up to. But she'd seen that effect it had had. Her run in with the cool guy of the Shino academy had .... perhaps dissilussioned her a little. Her heroes, all of them, were just people. And some of them prbably not really the people she thought they were. For better or for worse. And the fact that she idolized them made it hard to really see who and what they were.

"You're like ... my hero. I mean. you're Henrex. Taking the steps you took. Becoming what you are. You weren't born all noble and super strong out the box. I imagined myself becoming someone like you." She noted softly. Surprisingly softly, in fact, for someone like Nanashi.

She closed her eyes for a moment and held her hand over her chest.
"But I'm not gonna be a student anymore. The only way to stop seeing you as a Hero, is to see you as a Peer. A fellow member of the Gotei. Which is why I wanna fight you!" She declared, and put on a firm smirk.

"Today is when you stop being my Hero, and become my Competition."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 am

His expression went from concern, to warmth, to surprise. He wasn't used to this -- someone genuinely wanting to be like him, someone considering him their hero. He felt a strange weight on his heart as he looked at her beaming face, so confident and excited to graduate and try to fight him. Nevertheless, he still offered her a smile again as rose from his chair.

"Then, if nothing else, consider this your final exam, Nanashi. If you wish, I'll gladly become competition for you, someone to help gauge your growing power, to train and spar against, and to watch you grow into a fine young woman and Shinigami."

Ah, this was new, that feeling when someone acknowledged and appreciated everything that he had done. For decades, he had tirelessly worked his way to the top, trying to draw every last crumb of power out of his existence, all for the sake of others. To see someone appreciate that and wish to follow him on that path was...for once, he didn't even know how he felt. Pride? Fear? Worry? He couldn't pinpoint it.

"With that being said..."

In the blink of an eye, the Stealth Force Captain vanished without a sound. and Nanashi would feel a hand on her shoulder, before, in another blink, they were in the courtyard for the academy. Again, not as much as a sound of him moving, of Shunpo, of the wind howling as they raced through the grounds. Releasing her, he took a few steps away, before turning to face her again.

"Are you ready? How much do you want me to limit myself, if at all?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:01 am

Nanashi felt a sudden swell of excitement in her chest as Henrex gave that declaration. A final exam! She instantly couldn’t help but be hyped! She was actually going to be going head to head with Henrex! Well yo an extent. She imagined that he wasn’t going to go pulling all the stops BUT STILL!

”Absolutely!” She exclaimed, only to blink as he trailed off. Some fraction of a second it took for her to think ‘Why is he trailing off?’ Before suddenly the ajr howled around her! And so very suddenly they were in the courtyard! There wasn’t even a registry of the noise, they had moved so fast that there was no rumbling air. It simply seemed as if they had teleported!

She yelped in surprise, not the most flattering little noise but she quickly recovered and readied herself as the man turned to fave her again.

For a moment she almost asked him to go full force but as much as she believed in herself she wasn’t stupid. There was nothing to learn or to gauge from just obliteration. Hmmm….

”Uhhh well just pretend I’m any other student about to graduate asking you for a spar. And if I exceed your expectations just bump up to try and one up me. I’ll do my best to match, and then we can go from there! I know I’m not gonna win. My goal is to see what level Of effort I can force you to put in me.” she noted with a confident little toss of her hair.

All the same, the excitement was atill bhilding as she peeled her zanpaku’to from her waost and brought the weapon infront of her. Something of a confident smirk on her face. She already surmised he knew about her but just how much info regarded her strength? She had no intentions of winning but… she’d never gone all out in a spar. If she could at least surprise the man.

THAT would be more than enough~
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:46 pm

Thankfully, she was being reasonable. He knew she was hot-headed and headstrong, but thankfully she wasn't as confident to suggest he try and go full force -- not that it would even be possible in the Seireitei. Nevertheless, he gave her a smile and nod, before reaching behind him, wordlessly pulling his Zanpakuto from nowhere, raising it above his head, and flicking it.

The blade flashed and crackled with blue bolts as Henrex reached to discard his haori, letting it flutter to a nearby bench. Even if they were going to use swords, he wanted to make sure he made it harder for her to try any kind of grappling tricks. Leaving himself in a faux-open stance with his sword at his side, he gave her an unassuming smile.

"You have the first move. It's only polite to let the examinee strike first, no?"

He paused, his expression softening and stance faltering ever so slightly.

"Do your best, Nanashi. I have faith that you'll impress me."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum