Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo]

Fri May 12, 2023 10:12 pm
Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 HEADER__lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__0a836df90b8dfe82d75d0f56ef64acbb

Hm. That was more than he'd expected. Those bright eyes of his pierced through and made note of the tissue damage. She was bleeding quite a bit, but blut was keeping things in check. But she didn't seem to be tired. His eyes scanned er over and he twitched..... Ah. He lost focus for a fraction of a second and his face scrunched up slightly. Tensing as he suppressed the orge to react. Focus, dammit.

"One more exchange." He murmured softly, gently cracking his neck a bit before shifting from foot to foot. "I'm a little low on energy. I don't exactly use a ton, most f my feats are marial arts. But I still used up a fair ammount against those fake hollows. So one more exchange. If I can't drop you in the next attack, that will be my loss." He pointed out calmly, slowly turning so that his shoulder was facing her. His eyes hardening with a sudden intense menace. As if some small part of him felt that he could properly take her down with the next move. The air circled around his feet as he began to prepare himself for the clash.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo]

Fri May 12, 2023 10:29 pm
Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Oho? So you intend to finish it with one strike, huh? I'm likin' the confidence. Well then, I guess I'll share the same exact sentiment. One more strike. All or nothin'. Let's bring this dance to a close, partner."

Ever so slowly, through measured steps, Natasha eased her body forward in her offensive stance. Hazel eyes noted the currents of air gathering around his feet, an amused smile lining her lips. If this battle up until now had been anything to go by, she surmised that his intent was to rely solely on his kicking ability. Would he employ another one of those guillotines? Or would he betray her expectations? She had to admit that this is what made fighting in close quarters combat so fun. For a moment, she had even found herself momentarily reflecting on all the pleasant memories of her days back in the army.

Exhaling softly to cleanse her mind of those memories, she stepped closer and closer. One strike. In that next moment, Natasha allowed ambient reishi to flow around her hands and feet. Once she gathered an amount suitable to her intents, she kicked off of her right foot, propelling her body forward as though it were an arrow careening through the air.

She brought her leg forward under the assumption that he would strike with his own, aiming to use it as a means of blocking his leg before it could rise. If it worked? Perfect. She had this one in the bag. If not? She'd just have to deal with the repercussions of her follow through as she brought her hands backward before executing a palm strike with her hands shrouded in reishi. Regardless of the result or his next action, she had wholly surrendered herself to this last sequence of movements. The rest was up in the air now.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2023 5:35 pm
Eyes on the Prize [Natasha, Edelo] - Page 4 HEADER_94274539_p11_master1200

Edelo's gaze hardened as he stared down the Coordinator, and for just one moment. He wasn't looking at his superior. Indirect or not. He was looking at an opponent. Slowly getting into position as the both of them prepared to end the exchange. Slowly curling his hands into fists as his own reiryoku began to wrap around his body. slowly pumping himself up as that focus sharpened, taking in every detail of the scene before him. He had to focus entirely. Even though he was great with martial arts, this next move was something else entirely.

Grand Execution.

It was a move he had begun to hone ever since that fight in the Arena. But it was one that required more...fine control of his powers than just some martial arts shmoves. It wasn't just a wind blade. It was something else entirely. Almost a living, breathing assault of air, like a beast crashing down to devour his target. And if he messed it up, well he'd be a sitting duck. He needed to focus. Completely and utterly. And so that reiryoku began to BURN the air around him. Enveloping him in a dull glow that was most fierce around his eyes. Waiting as Natasha seemed to prepare herself for that final assault as well.

And there it was. He could see what she was about to do. That sudden launch of an attack, and he suddenly was up in the air, his whole body twisting to raise one leg up into the air, straight up in a pure feat of flexibility as the air howled around him almost like it was alive. The sudden roar of the wind seeming to take shape as the sudden gust of wind drowned out the lights from overhead, shrouding the area as he prepared to unleash. She was prepared, but was she ready...for this?

"Grand."

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum