Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here I am (Shou/Open)

Sun May 21, 2023 2:20 pm

FU SHOU

"Hahahahaha!! Why are you talking like you're a grandma?"

Shou couldn't help herself but to break into a laughing fit, like heck, those lines are what she would usually hear in those dramas. While she doesn't really know how old Fuurinji actually is, at least by appearance, she does look young and bustlin' but hey, some people are different from what they look like sometimes!

After calming herself down, she wiped the tears off her eyes, smiled at Fuurinji and continued.

"Well.. I do know what you mean though. Maybe."

Its quite an odd encounter, really. A person who hopes she can forget some of her memories and another person who wants to, maybe, get them back because she barely has any to recollect. She does get where Fuurinji's coming from though since even Shou herself is hesitant to remember anything that's just gone from her memories - whether if its meant to be forgotten.

Still, that does it with some unnecessary thoughts.

"Anyways! Wander around we shall! Since you mentioned about a candy shop before, we can just drop by a few sweets shop here and there to see if there's familiar faces?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 8:15 am

Here I am

She didn't talk like a Grandma! Preposterous! Ok well maybe a little in the eyes of a human, Fuu had to keep in mind the rather... enormous gap in their age. It didn't stop the girl from growing a bit red however, turning her head away swiftly in disbelief and just a modicum of embarrassment. She did, however, give a bit of a smile, it was nice to know that humans didn't change very much without several generations having gone by.

She also nodded towards Shou's suggestion, it was likely that the shop had changed at least a little bit anyway. Besides that its appearance was likely to have at least shifted a tiny bit if nothing else "Hopefully it doesn't take too long, I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time and I myself am in a little bit of a hurry."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Here I am (Shou/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 3:11 pm

FU SHOU

Seeing her getting embarassed like that, she couldn't help but smile and giggle a bit at the sight of that. While she does enjoy teasing other people and went on a laughing fit before, maybe calling a lady a "grandma" might be a little too mean since everyone has their own unique way of talking. She does have a habit of just being a little too upfront and honest with what she thinks without any filter and in her experience previously, there are some people that might not enjoy that either.

Still!

Moving on to the goal at hand, its good to see someone being fine with Shou's suggestions. She's more surprised at the fact that she didn't find her too meddlesome with some stranger's personal affairs. Good to see some open-minded people, y'know?

"No worries! I got all the time in the world for you, m'lady! Its not like I have anything to do anyway!"

Smiling brightly, she also didn't hesitate to put her arms around Fuurinji's shoulder and got her face close, or maybe a little too close for comfort.

"If you're in a hurry, maybe you can give like a rough idea how the sweets shop looks like? Modern? Old and run-down? Y'know, any special thingy that we can identify?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum