Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen]

Sun May 21, 2023 9:47 am
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_98892341_p0_master1200

The focus it took was startling! It wasn't just a burst. Not ....not like Shikai. Of course his own was a poor example. He had felt that explosive rush of energy, but this was so very different! It was so much more...intense! Not just power, but a strain! And instinctively he kicked back the flow, keeping himself from shunting out too much energy at once! But of course, the instant he did so, Shishiyuki struck, and that swirling mass of energy coursing over his body was breached, slamming into his extremities and causing a sudden explosive CRACK to sound! Frost coursed across his body, freezing his skin as a burst of energy shot along his left shoulder! Ripping across the ground, flash-freezing the zand before blooming as a tide of ice behind him!

But his flesh rapidly healed.

He'd felt this backlash before. How many times had he suffered overheating, or electrical burns when he had first started using Shunko? By instinct, he'd pumped a bit of reiryoku through his body, and that flesh mended almost as quickly as that rash of freezerburn tore across his back and shoulder. An instinct borne from months of hurting himself with his attempts.

And so he thrust! In that very moment, with instinct taking over, he promptly shoved back. Aiming to strike Shishiyuki's own wrist with his own hand! Of course, he didn't know her special twisting move. Not in the slightest. But he had been emulating her reiryoku flow this entire time. And in that moment, he managed to shove back. If they hadn't been training shunko, it would ave no doubt been like a child slapping their parent. Adorable.

But while Shishiyuki was applying so much focus on trying to maintain her new Shunko? Even a child's slap could break one's concentration!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen]

Mon May 22, 2023 10:10 am
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 WXsZTdN
KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI | FOUR-DEATH SNOW

It was true that the focus of maintaining shunko was no small feat. But Shishiyuki was not someone who was unfamiliar with the utilization of her body for the flow of energy, both for the sake of hakuda and for those kido she had developed specifically for use alongside martial arts.

Put simply, Shishiyuki was still in tune with herself and her capabilities, and as Igen moved to strike at her, she quite deftly reacted in turn. The energy coursing through her made the action all the easier, swifter, and the real challenge was in stopping the blow without simply crushing Igen under her far greater spiritual power. Instead, she simply met his strike with an open palm, her amused grin seeming more supportive than chiding.

"Again, if you wish."

END POST | SAGE WHO KNOWS TEN THOUSAND WORDS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 7:46 pm
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_98892341_p0_master1200

Igen was almost crestfallen at the ease with which Shishiyuki playfully swatted his hand aside! Effortless, even in the midst of shunko wich she was seemingly only just budding into! Well...actually wait, did she just know Shunko? Questions for later. But all the same, he blinked owlishly as that sudden swat deflected his attempted strike, and for just a moment, he gave a sheepish smile, and then struck again! This time aiming for her body, before following up with another swing from his other hand! Aiming to swat te limb she would, undoubtedly, use to counter!

A little smile on his face as he did, and that flow bolstered within him. And for just a moment, he was reminded of another teacher who had had a similar ...coy...playful mannerism to her teaching. But that was just a brief memory, and quickly it was pushed aside so that he could focus on the task at hang: Landing a hit on Shishiyuki!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Exkoizu Mi? Can I get some help? [Shishiyuki, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 9:10 am

There was a weight to Shishiyuki's movements as she maintained shunko, one that was difficult to describe. She felt stronger, could tell how much more intensely her spiritual ability was being expressed, and yet at the same time it was as if pressure was still being exerted over her, as if any less experience on her end would certainly have made this into a catastrophe.

Rather than move to counter his strikes, Shishiyuki moved to evade them, testing herself all the more to ensure that this shunko was not simply some fluke. She felt more sluggish than normal, but even then, the difference between herself and Igen was enough that she was not caught by surprise. No sooner had she moved than she struck out once more, two fingers aimed at his bicep to yet again disrupt his focus.

She was confident enough in him. They would continue until he succeeded.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 10:28 pm

She was dodging! His eyes widened as he felt that thrill building up inside of him! Truth be told, he had not figured the woman would get so into this! And so, flashing a grin, he promptly allowed that energy to bolster up within him! Just a brief moment, allowing his reiryoku to flare before he struck out! The air chilling rapidly as that freezing reiryoku billowed behind the strike, freezing the ground beneath them as that strike from Shishiyuki nailed him in the bicep! A sudden TENSION as he felt that energy almost wrest from his control! A sudden BURST coursed, putting far more energy into that strike as the energy was shunted through his body. Frost creeping along his fingers, gritting his teeth as he focused on reigning the energy back in, his speed dipping for just a moment, that energy wrapping around him defensively once again, buying himself a bit of time to get his focus back up.

This was....beyond thrilling. Feeling the energy coursing through him. Feeling that razor thing margin of error with every motion. But that margin was growing the more that Shishiyuki pushed him. Threatened him. JARRED him out of his rhythm, forcing him to continuously adjust. He had no choice. She disrupted his energies so viciously that he HAD to make himself stable, or else he'd no doubt suffer considerable injury. Each and every strike pushed him dangerously close, and that danger drove him to adapt.

And finally, he lunged. He had, after all, instinctively focused that Shunko mostly into just wrapping around himself. Protecting him more than anything else. But that darting around, that jabbing at him. she was goading him into attacking. Into letting go of that safety. And he took the bait. At long last, the energy didn't just wrap around him. It flowed through him. lighting up his reiryoku network as the force and speed behind his lunge finally spiked, thrusting his open palm toward the woman's chest, a strike that was followed by an explosive backwash of freezing energy, causing ice to bloom beneath them in thick, jagged spikes.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Igen was quite skilled, certainly. Lesser practitioners of Hakuda might have been overwhelmed by the force of his strike. But, of course, Shishiyuki was exceptionally familiar with the art, and she knew how best to handle such an aggressive strike. Evasion would have been possible, but it was clear to her that Igen had achieved their aims here.

So, naturally, that meant she was prepared to bring this bout to a close. Rather than evading once more, Shishiyuki steeled herself and struck out once more, her hand shooting forward with two fingers outstretched to meet Igen's open palm. A quickly modified funsoku, intended to disperse the energy of his strike and create a near standstill in the flow of battle. She could likely have used it to outright shatter the young man's arm, but she was still being measured as she shot that attack forward. Water sprayed up and back like a geyser as her hand launched forward in the blink of an eye, but Shishiyuki's stance never faltered.

"Very good. I believe this means we have finished, yes?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:25 pm

Their attacks clashed, and thanks to Shishiyuki's restraint, it ended in a proper equalization. The connecting of two forces exploding outward across the training area. For just one inctant, the air around the both of them twisted. A sllow, coil of surging water and freezing air winding around one another, until at long last, the pressure from that roiling energy had to escape. A thing shell of energy BURST outward, sweeping across the training feel in a sudden, deafening silence following it's loud BANG. The sudden upsurge of water and freezing air causing a SPLASH of water to cascade down in a spreading circle, soaking the field before the sky darkened. Clouds condensing overhead before the soft patter of rain sounded.

A light sprinkling to show for their clash, clouds having blotted the air above them thanks to their clashing Shunko.

Igen panted softly as the both of them seemed to settle, that roar of energy dying down somewhat, and Igen blinked a few times, and realized that they had done it. BOTH of them. And he felt.... an elation welling up inside of him. He'd done it....he'd finally done it!

"Yes! I ... think that WHEW......that just about does it." HE chuckled loudly, his shoulders slumping a little as that icy coil around his frame slowly died down, a sigh escaping him slowly, his breath still fogging, as the temperature still had a ways to rise around him. After a moment to catch his breath, he smiled to the Lieutenant before offering a bow at the rest, an intense display of gratitude.

"Lieutenant. Thank you for this. Not only for your guidance, but for the conversation as well. I feel as if I've gotten a lot out of this. I only hope that I was at least some help to you as well." He noted formally, before finally standing up straight and breaking out into that warm, friendly smile of his.

"And we should hang out more often! We can talk, drink, and spar more! I've grown a lot in the last year. Hopefully I can get strong enough to give you a proper challenge." He insisted, a bit of fire behind that claim, after all. It had been a much bigger gap than when he'd fought Lady Ai the first time. But it was STILL a gap he intended to bridge!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum