Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:51 pm
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

The group of soldats that accompanied Natasha on her trip to Karakura city were all doubtlessly shocked when Natasha had came with a young man. Their mission was to handle a group of hollow who had taken root in a specific area of that district. The primary goal had already been achieved, so there really wasn't any rule against anything done on a whim. Natasha would have gladly stated her reasons for bringing Eiji along, but no one pressed the issue, and they enjoyed a relatively quiet flight on the way home. What was there to inquire? She was the coordinator. Their leader. Whatever she did was business entirely of her own make.

When they settled into the city, Natasha motioned for Eiji to follow her. Since he would be occupying his own room, he needed his own clothes. Thus, their first location was the shopping mall. When that realm of business had been square away after an hour or two, her house was their last stop. Motioning for him to follow her closely until they reached her home, Natasha casually swung her door open, entering her home to set everything down as she let out a soft exhale. Turning to Eiji with a smile, she flamboyantly presented her home with an extended hand.

"Welcome to my humble abode, sugar. Ain't much, but it gets the job done. Let's get you squared away into your room, shall we?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty Re: Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:14 pm
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  TxMkKTL

Neighborhood Brat

Eiji couldn't have been more excited. It was like a little exciting adventure all on its own. First, it was interacting with a bunch of guys and gals that he had no understanding of who they were or what they were doing. Natasha had seemed pretty important in their eyes, making his interaction with them all that more satisfying. The boy was star-struck almost, the life unfolding before him leaving him in awe. It was like Natasha was famous or something. After quickly finishing business with them, it was onto the next task at hand, shopping.

Though he didn't exactly want for anything growing up, the idea of shopping with someone was foreign to Eiji. A majority of the time, anything he got he simply purchased with his family's money. Nowadays, his money tended to exclusively feed him and get the clothes on his back washed. It was exciting, shopping with someone, trying things on and expressing his gratitude to Natasha. As if to right all his wrongs as a child, Eiji did his best to uphold a good boy's attitude during their visit to each store.

Finally, the time had arrived for Eiji and Natasha to return home. This was a first for Eiji, being somewhere he could call home. Growing up it wasn't really a home to him, the people around him mostly leaving him wanting more. More love, more fun, more things to keep his interest. Unfortunately, these things led him down the path he had originally held as a kid. Turning a new leaf, he let a smile fill his cheeks before stepping into Natasha's lovely abode, the first step of his new journey finally starting.

Swaying the bags he had carried for what felt like ages now, Eiji took hold of Natasha's hand and gave her a little snicker.

"A home is a home, right? Let me know where I can put these damn things."

Letting her go, he shrugged the bags up and down before letting out a groan. Cozy little place it seemed, he thought. Seemed like it was more than just Natasha, though. Eiji couldn't help but notice how the home felt lived in, way more than it should for a single person at least. Oh well.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  FXpoQxJ
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty Re: Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:26 pm
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

What little reading Natsumi did these days was for the sake of understanding some fundamentals she should have learned in school. She had her own workbook to get a better understanding of certain concepts too. It was, by all means, homework. So far, she hated math and science and anything similar. The only thing she liked doing was the small art sections that allowed her to draw. Everything else sucked.

Laying on the floor in her room and swinging her feet back and forth as she sketched something, Natsumi's ears picked up a noise from downstairs. 'Finally,' Natsumi thought. She expected Natasha home, so with a bit of excitement, she hopped to her feet and rushed out of her room to the top of the stairs to greet her.

"Welcome home!" Natsumi shouted, and it was then that she noticed that someone new had arrived with her. The excitement faded and curiosity took hold. Natsumi pointed at the human bag carrier and looked to Natasha. "Who's this?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:43 pm

"Don't worry, I'll just lead you upstairs and show ya where you'll be crashing for a while. Sure your arms are probably killin' ya with all those clothes we bought."

Natasha smiled warmly at the admittedly adorable tug at her hand. Responding with a ruffle to his hair, she had intended to motion for him to follow her upstairs until her hazel eyes recognized Natsumi's approaching presence as she rushed downstairs to greet her. Most likely, she probably only expected to see one individual, not two. Turning to face Natsumi fully, she grinned from ear to ear as she ruffled Eiji's hair again. Guess it was time to introduce the new member of the household, hm?

"Eiji Mori. I met him during one of my missions. We hit it off pretty well, and well, I decided I'd take him on as my protégé. I didn't get a chance to mention her to ya, Eiji, but this is Natsumi. She's somethin' like a daughter to me now, and a really fun lil' lady to be around. Be nice to each other, alright?"

Last edited by Iori on Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Neighborhood Brat

It wasn't really a surprise, the appearance of another person in Natasha's home. As he had pointed out to himself previously, it was obvious that Natasha wasn't the only one living there. The more the merrier, no? Eiji wasn't prone to interacting with folks so this was the perfect time to start getting himself out there again. To make amends.

"I might act like I'm twelve but you struggle to not remember I'm at the very least of age, don't you?"

Eiji's face filled to the brim with rosy red colors, Natasha's gentle ruffling of his hair leaving him mildly embarrassed. Like a mother doting on her son, Natasha seemed more like a mother hen than a teacher. That was fine, thought Eiji. It had been a long time since he was able to do this with someone. It was pleasant.

"Like she said, name's Eiji. I'd greet you properly but I've been turned into some type'uh human scarecrow. Look, I even come with these cool shades."

He shook one of the bags hanging from his arms, the jingle of sunglasses bouncing against the walls of the bag being heard loud and clear. Idiot.

"Don't let her fool ya. I probably woulda'been dead by now if it wasn't for her. I got myself mixed up in abit of trouble. I blame Natasha. Anyways, nice to meet'ya. I guess I'll be staying here from now on."

While Eiji couldn't exactly determine the girl's interest, he was obviously interested in her. It was the first time that he felt someone who looked his age would be spending time with him in the foreseeable future. Not just that but it'd maybe even be of her own choice. Crazy how much his world was being turned upside down so easily.

"So. Upstairs?"

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:07 pm

There were many concepts in this world that Natsumi never had to deal with, at least not in this fashion. Now, she was interacting with "sharing." In this sense, sharing Natasha. She stared at Eiji with little care, and maybe a flicker of hostility as he talked to her. She looked him up and down and counted the bags he was holding. Natsumi tried keeping a straight face, but the irritation in her eyes was not easily hidden. She said nothing to this invader and looked to Natasha.

"Why is he here?" Natsumi said, treating the guy like he hadn't said a word. Being rude was not a concern of hers right now. "Why does he have all these bags?" Natsumi remembered when she first moved in. There were lots of things she had to get too, and this guy seemed to be following all of those steps so far. The only problem was, Natsumi didn't want him here. To Natsumi, this Eiji was a threat.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:04 am

"Comes with the territory, honey. Can't exactly blame me for actin' like a mom around someone that dun act his age much, eh?"

Natasha offered a playful quip, chuckling heartily at the exchange of playful banter they were sharing so far. Sure, he was almost eighteen, but Natsumi was already in his age range, and she couldn't help playing into that nurturing part of her spirit. Did she need to buy him so many clothes? Of course she did. He was apart of the household now. As long as he earned his keep, he wouldn't have to ask for much while she was around. That was simply in her nature. Of course, Natasha arched an eyebrow in curiosity as Natsumi ignored Eiji during his introduction. Somewhat disappointing, to be sure, but she didn't show that through her expression. Natasha simply patted her hand on his shoulder. She knew what she was signing up for with this, and she held no intention of backing down from her decision. Natsumi had to learn to be polite.

"His name is Eiji, and he politely introduced himself, Natsumi. He's here because, as he said, I'm taking him under my wing to train him and show him the ropes of combat. Can't do that traveling from here to Karakura all the time, so I'm allowing him to spend the time here. As far as the bags go, well, he needed clothing, just like you did at one point, sweetheart."

Natasha motioned for Eiji to follow him to the steps, tugging at his shoulder as she lead him over.

"Sorry bout' that, honey."

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:25 am

Neighborhood Brat

Eiji's curiosity soon turned to general annoyance, Natsumi's lack of interaction was uncalled for he thought. Whatever, it wouldn't have an effect on his interest in the girl and the time he'd be spending with both her and Natasha. If anything, attacking the rough exterior of someone who didn't like him was a point that could easily help him make amends. It didn't matter.

"It's fine, I wouldn't be too interested in havin' a stranger randomly show up to my place either. Anyways, I'll be staying here for the foreseeable future. Hope you can put up with me at the very least."

He gave Natsumi a shrug and sigh, why was it that he always seemed to find himself in some type of trouble? First it was Natasha and the hollows, now it was some little brat that thought she owned the place. He'd make sure not to cross her anytime soon, women could be scary. Last thing Eiji felt he needed was one breathing down his neck for some reason or another.

"Don't worry about it, Natasha. I know what I walked into I guess. Don't hurt too bad."

Eiji did his best to try to inch past Natsumi, glancing at her for the briefest moments as he walked towards the flight of stairs that'd lead him to wherever he'd call his own space from here on. So much for a warm welcoming.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:41 am

There were multiple times that Natsumi wanted to say something. She didn't understand what was happening. Eiji could go somewhere else. He did not have to be here. She opened her mouth to speak and shut it three times. Trying to figure out the whys and hows and whens and whats were only making her angry.

As he inched by, Natsumi stepped back, looking away from Eiji and Natasha until they made it to the top of the stairs. Once they were at the top, Natsumi hurried up after them, watching to see what room he went into. If he went into hers, she was gonna throw him out the window. Even at the lab, boys didn't share with girls.

It seemed he was getting his own room... That wasn't good. How long was he staying? Why was his room next to hers. They could get him a dog house for the backyard or something. Even Natsumi knew that wasn't going to happen if Natasha liked this dumb boy. That more came off as hopeful thinking...

Natsumi went to her room and peeked out around the corner down at them, the light of her bedroom not exactly hiding her. If he looked over at her, Natsumi glared at him. If Natasha looked at her, Natsumi stepped out into the hall.

"Can't he go somewhere else? I don't want him here! He smells like old fish."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:05 am

Well now, Natasha could already imagine how difficult it was going to be attempting to get these two to interact. Eiji played his part relatively well, introduced himself politely enough, displaying nothing but his best behavior. Natsumi, on the other hand, strayed so far from the young woman Natasha was so commonly familiar with. Regressing from kind young lady of the house to the bratty daughter that shirked at the slightest idea that they might be replaced, Natasha didn't quite know how to handle her initial mood. As such, the best method was quickly getting Eiji settled in. Of course, it appeared that Natsumi had no intent of making that objective an easy one, following them upstairs to voice a comment in her general direction. Opening the door for Eiji to enter, Natasha crossed her arms with a smile as she shook her head. Christ... What was she she to do with this young lady?

"Nah. My mind's already made, sugar. Cut him some slack will ya? Any smell he might have can be rectified with a shower. He ain't said nothin' mean and yer already treatin' him like an adversary? C'mon, Natsumi.. thought I told ya better than that."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum