Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:12 am
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 TxMkKTL

Neighborhood Brat

Eiji wasn't exactly the friendliest guy around, how was it that he already met someone with an even worse attitude than him? Reaching the top of the steps and finally accompanying Natasha to his door, the boy beamed with excitement. Ushering him to his room, Eiji tossed his clothes to the ground and explored each and every inch of relatively decent sized room. It wasn't exactly posh, only sparing a bed and a closet for now but Eiji wasn't complaining. It was nice to have something to call his own.

Peaking his head out the door, Natsumi's glare sent shivers down his spine. What was this about him smelling like fish? He leaned back into the room and started sniffing himself. Remembering that Natasha had barely given him anytime to change and grab his important belongings, Eiji realized that he probably did smell like fish.

"I'll take a shower after you're done showin' me the ropes 'round here. Sorry about that, it was probably those damn lizards or all that trash I carried around."

Poking his head back around the corner of his doorframe, Eiji returned Natsumi's glare. Brat could have at least said it in a nice way, wasn't exactly nice hearing someone talk about your smell like you were a dog or something.

"She always make fun of people like this?"

Eiji scratched at his chest, the faint hand-shaped scab left him begging for a shower. Maybe the girl was right.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:22 am
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

The "smell like fish" comment was more "he's fishy," as in "there's something fishy going on here." Apparently, that didn't get through though. It's not like she had used that phrase a lot. She didn't have to. Up until now, no one had incurred on what she called home. The only time this had been allowed was during her surprise birthday party. At least the people that came were friends and family and coworkers. This guy was just... just him! What was so important about some stupid face anyway?

"I don't wanna," Natsumi raised her voice just beneath what could be called a true yell. "We don't need no one else living here. We are doin' just fine without no boy comin' in and ruin things to a complete mess. Just make him leave!"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:48 am
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Don't go puttin' too much stock into what she's sayin' right now. She's just bein' difficult. I can assure ya this isn't always what she's like."

Natasha kept her crossed arms, offering an exasperated chuckle as she stood in the hallway, glancing back at Natsumi. She was being unreasonably difficult today. Naturally, that was to be expected, but even Natasha recognized that this was a little much. From her point of view, it wasn't as if she was housing any intent of replacing Natsumi. Even so, she might as well toss out the idea of throwing out Eiji after she had just brought the man here. That was out of the question.

"No means no, Natsumi. I ain't throwin' the boy out after I've just bought him here. Eiji ain't doin' anybody no harm. Nor does intend on makin' a mess of things."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:11 am

Neighborhood Brat

"Do I needa give this little girl space or somethin'?"

Eiji was confused now. Frankly, if Natsumi wanted him gone he could understand. No one likes having their home invaded by someone they've never met before. Usually, though, these type of things should be addressed in a private setting. Or, at the very least, with some kind of tact. Natsumi was tactless. A brat. Eiji could relate.

"The room is nice. If you have one further away from the brat I can take that one too though. She seems adamant about keeping me as far away as possible. I am an invader I guess."

Tugging at his sleeve, Eiji seemed almost passive about the situation. Even if he was annoyed, even if Natsumi was completely out of her mind with her comments, it didn't feel good to be targeted so quickly. She wasn't wrong, someone new showed up and is apparently taking part in her life like it wasn't important. Like it wasn't hers to decide with what she did with it. Eiji knew that feeling all too well.

"Got any pets?"

Doing his best to ignore Natsumi now, he pondered Natasha's lifestyle living here with the girl. Best to leave himself out of their conversation as much as he could, lest he be targeted again.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:18 am

So, this was how it was going to be? Some new stupid boy just shows up out of nowhere? No warning? No asking? No nothing. Natsumi had dealt with this before. It was the same ol’ thing back in the lab. Natasha wanted him around instead. Fine.

Natsumi did not care that she was the one to throw an insult first, or that his insult was rather on point. The moment he called her a brat, Natsumi’s eyes narrowed in anger and she threw her hand forward at Eiji. A telekinetic jolt went to strike him in the chest, hard enough to send the fishy boy into the nearest wall behind him.

Before she could get yelled at or experience any sort of retaliation, Natsumi ran into her room and slammed the door shut. If anyone tried to open the door, they would be met with Natsumi's telekinetic power keeping the door pushed shut.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 Home Sweet Home[Natasha, Eiji, Natsumi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:33 am

In the precise moment she noticed Natsumi's upraised hand, Natasha shifted her hand forward, materializing a shield of reishi on the fly to defend Eiji from that unprompted attack. That was totally uncalled for, but there would be no way of calling her out on that now. The rascal danced right to her room, slamming the door shut. Sighing softly, Natasha rubbed her temples as she turned her gaze to Eiji. Patting him on his shoulder, Natasha shook her head as she grabbed some of his bags and motioned for him to follow her into his own room. As it stood, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have his room elsewhere, but Natasha wasn't going to back down on her decision at this point in time. Everything would right itself in due time.

"I've been thinkin' bout getting a dog at some point. Haven't had one since I was a lil' girl. What type of dogs are you into, Eiji?"

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:43 am

Neighborhood Brat

Before he could react, Eiji was assaulted. Or, well, he was meant to be assaulted. Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Natasha threw up a wall to protect Eiji from whatever Natsumi felt was appropriate for his comments on both her stature and attitude. The only thing he could do was wince. If everything had gone according to plan, Eiji's chest would have been dead center the point of attack. Rubbing at the scar left by his previous encounter once again, he sighed. This house might be difficult to stick around in.

"Big ones. Nothin' normal about a tiny dog yappin' around and bein' annoying. Sort of already provin' that with the little girl you seem fond of, huh?"

He giggled, following Natasha into his room and poking at his bags. Shuffling through some of his clothing, Eiji couldn't help but feel awkward about the whole thing. Was it really okay for him to be sticking his nose in their so called perfect life? Was it his place to enter this girl's life without her consent? Was any of this right? Rubbing at the back of his neck, Eiji leaned to the side and started being honest with his benefactor.

"About that, with Natsumi. Is it really okay for me to be here? I mean, she isn't wrong. I don't exactly belong. She didn't get to have a choice. I might joke about things but I know my place in the world. Is this..."

Turning to Natasha, Eiji smiled. It was a somber smile, something that seemed with fear. Fear of being kicked out already, fear of hurting someone like this Natsumi girl, fear of being alone. Again. It was almost like it was fate, for Eiji to be alone.

"Is this really the right thing to do?"

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:12 am

Natsumi grabbed her backpack. Then she grabbed a jacket, clean under clothes, her hair brush, and some candy. Oh, and what little money she got from doing a couple of odd jobs around the neighborhood. Everything was neatly stuffed into the backpack before she threw it over her shoulder. She went to grab her door knob, but froze. It only took a moment for her to rethink her exit. She couldn't leave like this...

Natsumi looked into the room and with a wave of her arm, everything was flung in different directions. The bed was unmade, the desk made a mess, and 'her' clothes ripped from the closet. Perfect! Now, with anger still welling in her gut, Natsumi got her revenge on both of them. They can clean it up! And so she yelled...

"He wants my spot, he can have it! Never comin' back!"

Natsumi slammed opened the window and jumped out without hesitation. However, she never hit the ground. Instead, she ran over the backyards of her neighbors, using her power to push her faster than she normally could go.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Natasha recognized that expression of loneliness in Eiji's face. It was a familiar expression that came as second nature to the gunslinging sharpshooter. An expression reserved for one who felt it was best to isolate themselves from the world rather than approach everything with open arms. She was no fool, this song and dance was a familiar ballad in her wheelhouse. No matter what Eiji said, Natsumi was wrong. She had no ownership to this house.

If anything, she as well anyone else should have understood Eiji's plight, and yet she was being unreasonably difficult because of skewered perception that she was being replaced, leaving her to deal with the fallout that followed in its wake as a result. Even so, Natasha was adamant in her choice. Eiji was welcomed into this home, and he was free to visit and enter at his leisure, much like he was free to leave when he felt he was ready to explore the world on his own. To expect her to bend on such a decision was an exercise in futility at most.

"Nah, it's alright, sugar. Much like you, I welcomed her into my home when she had none to call her own. She's bein' difficult, certainly, but she ain't got anymore right to this house than you. C'mere..."

Natasha warmly winded an arm forward, drawing the young man into her gentle embrace. She wasn't going to let him be cast away again. No matter who called her unreasonable, no matter who questioned her decision, no matter who judged her... she was going to follow through with her promise. He would be her protégé, he would learn how to grow into a capable fighter, and he would be care for and loved in this household. Did it hurt to hear everything that transpired in the background? Of course it did, yet her decision would not waver. At this moment, she consoled him, assured him that so as long as she was here, nothing but a bright future awaited him.

"Like I said before, I plan on training ya until I feel yer capable of operating on your own in this world. No matter what, s'long as I draw breath, you are always welcome in this house. 'Sides, yer already here now, honey. Can't let ya go wanderin' in the City of Lights after everyone in my division knows I bought you here. Neglect on my resume? Heh, as if."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum