Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Empty Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa]

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:54 pm
Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Ah...how long had it been since she was last here? Not long enough, but she always found herself back her. But if nothing else, Santa had a destination in mind as she made her way through the sands, sniffing out that familiar spiritual energy that she had come to become so familiar with.

She'd slowly come to know more and more how best to find Tier when she wanted to find the woman. Only...for once, she had something on her mind as she searched for the Shark. She strode through the sand with purpose greater than usual. A goal set in her mind.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] Empty Re: Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa]

Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:20 am
(‘Buenos Dias Santa [Tier, Santa] UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"Hello, Santa," Tier greeted, suddenly appearing behind the blonde Arrancar. "It is rare for you to be roaming these sands."

Tier is not daft though. If Santa is here, the woman wants something. With her wandering being so close to her home, Tier can assume that it is she that Santa wants. With everything that is happening on Earth, Tier pondered if this exchange could be something pertaining to the human realm. There has been a number of Hollow and Arrancar returning to Earth to avoid having to deal with the current warring, and Tier has been rather busy making sure nothing upsets the current balance of Hueco Mundo. Hollow will be Hollow, but she would rather nothing comes that completely turn these sands upside down.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:25 pm

Santa blinked, perking up for a moment before glancing over her shoulder just as she noticed Tier's sudden arrival. A smile forming on her lips as she gave Tier an even look. What had once been a warm, practically electric sort of greeting was much more subdued as she nodded to the woman. "Only rare for you to notice." She gave Tier a little wink before folding her arms and raising her chin up.

"I hope I'm not bothering you or anything, but I actually...had something I wanted to ask you about. A ... a lot's been happening on earth lately. Especially in that one place..." She noted softly, they would both know the place she meant. Africa, naturally enough. "I.....I've noticed all the fighting that's gone on there. And I've ...wanted to go there. And do something. But I know I'm not really strong enough to do anything there." She noted quietly, lowering her head slightly, but she did not seem crestfallen. Rather she seemed....contemplative. As she seemed to mull it over in her head. "Which...is why I wanted to talk to you. I know in the past, you didn't really want me getting involved with stuff. And that was because of how weak I am....right?" She ventured, as she looked up to meet Tier's gaze. An earnest look in her eyes as she waited for Tier's answer.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Tier's eyes narrowed, emerald orbs darkening the longer Santa spoke.

The hole. Tier knows enough that she'd rather stay away from it. The Gotei and Vandenreich will take care of it eventually. Just as they slacked when it came to Aizen, they've slacked in this situation. But, in the end, they will prevail.

"It would be unwise to involve yourself with Africa," She started, simply sharing her stance on the matter. She is not in the business of making enemies of either side, and she has no need to become anyone's ally. However, she understands Santa's broader ideals, so it's not her place to tell the woman not to go. She can elaborate on what's obviously going to come next in this conversation.

"But weak or strong didn't matter then. I was simply worried. No amount of strength is capable of taking on the world, but I used your lack of it as an excuse to try and coddle you. You are going to ask me for training, aren't you?"

Tier would have liked to be more stern on her disdain for this, but Santa's someone Tier has always found herself easily swayed by. For that reason, she couldn't stop herself from at least wanting to hear the rest of the woman's plea. She's really lost her edge, huh...

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:37 pm

Santa expected the response the received. Especially the look on Tier's face, and she gave a nod and a sheepish little smile, a sigh escaping her, tired and drawn out. "I suppose it's a little obvious. I've never been good at hiding what I want. Yes, I want you to train me." She confirmed, closing the distance between herself and Tier, towering over the woman, but hardly for any intimidation factor, she looked to Tier with nothing but respect.

"You're the strongest person I know. And I know that being stronger won't solve all of my problems." She noted softly. So many of her friends... her loved ones, had been stronger than Tier, stronger than almost anyone else. And it hadn't saved them. She knew Strength wouldn't solve everything. But she knew that it could help.

"Would you help me......please?" She asked, her voice growing soft and hopeful in that last word.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:58 pm

Something like this would probably be found comical by any onlooker. Tier is tall for a woman, but Santa's even taller. There difference in height isn't too great, but it did make Tier feel somewhat smothered. Wanting to look away felt a natural response to being pressed in this manner, but Tier held her steady gaze, knowing any defense she has is barely enough to keep her composure.

"...Strength, despite what it can and can't do, would help in your survival. Whether I say yes or no probably wouldn't deter you from pursuing this."

Whelp. Now she had to flick her eyes away, worry actually coursing through her body. She's able to think of all the wrongs that could happen from this, but the last time she tried stopping Santa, she forced the other's hand and ended up alone again.

Alone... She'd rather not find herself in solitude again, but everyone's so busy with suicidal quests... Only recently has she found people who she's thought worth enough to risk her quiet life for. She's wondered how long she'd be left out before one of them came to her for something that she's been trying to avoid.

"I will help you in anyway I can," She'd answer, at least, letting her eyes move back to Santa's. "But I'd have to ask you refrain from overstepping your capabilities."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:10 pm

Santa gave a fond little smile as she watched Tier's eyes wander off. As much as it did stoke.... a small bit of fear in her. Knowing how frightening Tier could be. It still felt nice that even after everything, Tier still worried about her. And so when Tier turned back to Santa, she'd pretty much just see chest as the Arrancar moved in and gently wrapped her arms around Tier's shoulders.

In the past she would have gotten overexcited. Probably picked Tier clean up off the ground and bear hugged her. But in this moment, she was trying to xpress her growth, and her genuine desires to grow stronger. Not out of some naive notion that it would solve all her problems, but because she knew that it was something that needed to happen. And so Tier would be briefly enveloped by the taller arrancar, smiling as she gave a little squeeze of the woman before gently loosening her grip.

"Thank you Tier. I admit I only really know how to push myself to my limits. But I'm willing to do as you say. Whatever manner you feel will help me most, I'll try. I don't want to just train. I'm here to learn too." She insisted.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:20 pm

Isn't this just great? Someone's laughing at this scene now. Tier, for better or worse, has grown a bit herself. For starters, she knows a bit more about her own emotions, so she knows that this situation should elicit a response or something. However, she's sort of used to Santa's antics, so something like this just felt normal. It's the carefulness that's getting to her. She expected to be picked off her feet, but she's just being held gently, and that sort of made her realize how comforting something like this actually is.

With a blink or two, she wanted to run from this or hide herself deeper in it. Finding her mind briefly freed from any worry or stress, but snapped free by Santa's words, she refocused on the task at hand. Looking up, she shook off her drowsiness and spoke.

"Pushing yourself to your limits helps, but without focus, you'll never grow at any noticeable rate. First, I require you to tell me everything you wish to improve on. Then, we will focus on one of those things."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:31 pm

Santa was pleasantly surprised to see Tier looking a bit less bewildered than she had been the last time they had embraced. That smile of hers widening slightly, something of a knowing look as she smirked down at Tier. But she made no comment for now~

Instead, she perked up and gave a tilt of her head as the woman went into what it is that Santa actually wanted to improve. She considered that for several long moments and thought about what it was that had always gotten in her way in the past. She'd always been vicious. Unrelenting. But she couldn't contend with the sheer spiritual might that others had. What was it she wanted to improve? She gently flexed her palm for a moment and thought about her skills. Being a part of Ajora had opened her eyes to ... a lot.

She had always had instincts, but with Ajora, she'd gotten a taste of what it was truly like to understand a fight. Memories from when Ajora had sparred with Liltotto, and even the small skirmishes they had gotten in here and there bubbled to the surface. Remembering what it was that Ajora had felt most needed improvement. She narrowed her eyes a bit and wracked her brain.

"I need to be a bit faster, Ajora always said that I was sloppy when it came to techniques, and that I could do a lot better. But more than that. She said that I had pathetic energy. I've always struggled, maybe its because I try not to fight much, or I just rely on my physical body so much. But I can't put out much energy. So ...is there a way we can work on that?" She ventured, raising her head as she looked to Tier, curious to see what she thought of the assessment, secondhand as it may have been.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:33 pm

Energy control?

That is something particularly difficult to train, in a sense. Increasing energy output relies on multiple factors: control, finesse, and pool. You gain control by using said energy constantly, understanding and refining how much you use, how good you can use it, and how you direct it. Finesse, in a basic idea, has to do with adding quality to what you're doing. That is something Santa should not worry about right now. Without a sufficient pool to pull from, anything she does will always lack a bit of control and finesse.

"Then, we will increase the amount of energy in your body. Doing so is..."

Well, now Tier's eyes dropped a bit as she wormed her way free of Santa. Training her energy pool will require a frightening training regime, and Tier's unsure if she wants to put Santa through something like that. She said she'd help, but that means she'll have to attack Santa. That one episode from so long ago played in the back of her mind as she pondered the idea, but in the end, it is Santa's decision, so Tier must lay it plain for the Arrancar.

"It will require that you experience nigh fatal circumstances. We must exhaust you until death feels certain. Then, as you recover, your body will naturally grow in its ability to hold energy."

Raising her gaze, she searched for Santa's resolve or lack of. If the woman shows concern about the idea of Tier possibly having to point her blade in her direction once more, then the tres espada will call this off.

But, if Santa is ready, then they may begin.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum