Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty Re: Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji]

Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:34 pm
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Giselle smiled just a bit wider at that, certainly enjoying that flustered response from the young man. Nodding along and allowing him to let out all the steam about calling Natasha his mom. It was rather adorable, and those little ints certainly seemed to make it clear just what the woman meant to him. Hmmm, certainly not the response that the woman usually incited. Well...didn't in the past. Trut be told, Natasha's transformation seemed pretty crazy ever since she'd become a bit more.... mature.

That said, she did perk her brows as the subject shifted to what the kid actually wanted to do. The situation was familiar enough. she'd seen plenty of young men eager to find strength only to falter. Perhaps this guy hadn't even gotten that far. She closed her eyes and .... considered. "Well, it's not like you have any deadlines. The City is a safe place. More or less. You can take your time deciding how you feel. About strength. About yourself. About what you want. Don't feel like you have to rush into anything. Focus on what it is that you value. And then it's just a matter of coming to terms with life. Nothing's forever. And even if you're young, eventually everyone runs out of time. So just put some thought into how you're gonna spend yours." She noted placidly, closing her eyes as she thought to her own brush with mortality. And BEING mortal now.

It almost felt a bit hypocritical to be talkin to the kid about it now, heh. But she didn't mind a bit of hypocracy. She knew what her destiny was. And she planned on defying it.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty Re: Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji]

Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:33 pm
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 TxMkKTL

Neighborhood Brat

Even though Eiji had retreated within himself, he couldn't help find some type of comfort in Giselle's words. They were simple, filled with the thoughts of someone who knew better than him. Despite that, despite the idea that it was something expected of him, Eiji couldn't help but find concern in his future. Like Giselle said, the future will come and go whether he wants it to, it was up to him to shape and mold it to himself. That was the thing, unfortunately. Was Eiji capable of molding himself into whatever it is he wanted to be? Right now? No, no he couldn't.

Leaning forward and placing his hands against his knees, Eiji gave a weak smile to Giselle is softly bowed his head. Was it out of respect? Maybe. Maybe it was just him being an idiot. Eiji was lost.

"I know I don't have any deadlines but... I don't know. What if I'm just not cut out for this kind of thing? I look at Natasha and can't help but hold concern for myself. That first time with the hollows... I felt..."

The same urge that he felt that very first time with Natasha seemed to flow over him, his eyes flickering with a sense of... what? Anger? Excitement? It seemed like no word could really describe the state that he felt. The state he embodied, nearly. Looking up from his lap, Eiji met eyes with Giselle, that constant urge for more showing all too well on his face.

"Wrong. I felt wrong."

Though his words were clear, the intent behind them felt completely empty. As if it were a lie. What was it that took hold of Eiji?

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:44 pm
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Hm.

She watched as that dark expression shifted over the young man's features. Hm, one of those eh? She tilted her head for a moment as she listened to his expression. Heh, just like someone like him to have a sudden and hard idea of how he felt. Well, not that she was going to correct him. If there was one thing she had learned in seeing so many kids go through this, it was that it was better to let them find their way.

Along with a healthy watchful eye. She'd certainly led a large number down an intentionally dark path. Thankfully, Natasha was a guarenteed good eye. But well, more didn't hurt.

"Your first time is always going to be a shock. The truth of the matter is that you don't know how you feel about hollows. You've met some. But you only have that one experience to go off. I guarantee it won't be your last. You'll grow. Things will change. Or maybe it'll stay the same, but you'll still change alongside that feeling. What's important is learning how to keep your feelings from controlling you." She noted, taking another bite of her food before glancing up to Eiji.

"Natasha will be a lot of help with that. In her own gentle, motherly way. I myself have always been more of a pragmatist when it comes to teachin kids to get over those feelins heh. But I guess I can't exactly get stabbed in the head to give them a spook anymore." She snickered, sighing before leaning back in her seat.

"Are you scared?" She ventured. There wasn't any judgement in the question. It was as if she were simply asking him about the weather.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Healthcare, Amiright? [Giselle, Eiji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:45 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Whatever it was that had previously taken over Eiji seemed to finally bring him back down to earth, his head clearing and body becoming less stiff. Trauma? Fear? Whatever it was, he was back to the young man that prided himself to be. Leaning back in his chair and shuffling back and forth, Eiji couldn't help but find himself glancing over Giselle's appearance again, with intent this time.

"Yeah, I guess."

Giselle seemed different from others. Sort of like Natasha, just not what he'd consider familial? She seemed to know what she knew and was confident in this knowledge. It definitely helped that she seemed to whole some type of relationship with his caretaker Natasha. Anyone good in Natasha's book was definitely good in his.

"Yeah, you're right. I ain't gonna be on my own. For the first time in my adult life, it ain't just all on my shoulders. It's nice knowin' that..."

She had brought him back to earth, really pushing him towards thinking for his own and not being too concerned with his future. It helped, it was just unfortunate that nothing could really stop him from worrying in the long term. After all, everything was really new for the boy. Life in the City was truly his first time being a real person. That came with its own challenges.

"Mmm..."

The thought of being scared bounce back and forth in Eiji's mind after Giselle posited the question. It wasn't in his nature to just be scared of things. Despite that, the question wouldn't leave the young man. He was stunned. Concerned. What was this fear that he was so attached to? Leaning forward and poking at his burger, now left mostly uneaten, Eiji sighed.

"Yeah. I am."

Blunt.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:35 am

Giselle couldn't help the mirthful look on her face. Ah, it was nice to see kids getting their feet underneath them. Getting to watch as Eiji sorted out his feelings. And so as the young man finally seemed to settle and spit out his response, she gave a fond chuckle and took another bite of her pizza, chewing and swallowing before speaking up.,

"That's good! I think you can attest yourself that being fearless aint a good way to start out. If you've learned a bit of fear then that's another step toward growin up." She declared confidently, taking another bite before leaning back in her seat. "Had my fair share of it recently myself. So hey, here's to the both of us bein scaredy cats, huh?" She raised her carton of chocolate milk and tipped it, as if to toast to Eiji before promptly taking a big gulp. Maybe not the most inspirational speech, but hey, she was sure Natasha would have enough of that for the guy once he was ready to hear that stuff.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Enough of the sappy stuff, Eiji thought. Time for him to get back to being his cheery self. Grabbing hold of his burger and taking a deep breath, Eiji began to scarf down every last bit of the meat and cheese without another thought. Fear this, anger that, there was nothing to worry about until the worry was upon him. Best to spend his life learning and bettering himself rather than sitting around in a corner and whining.

Before he could respond to Giselle and 'clink' their drinks together, the boy took the top of his soda off and start taking swig after swig. Small dribbles of sprite bounced off the corner of his lips before he slammed the now empty cup to the table.

"Exactly. I ain't gonna stay a scaredy cat for long though. I gotta find myself somethin' to do and keep myself growin' cause if I don't, what's the point of Natasha bringin' me around here? Don't wanna disappoint the old lady."

Eiji's face had filled with excitement and determination now, a quick slap of his cheeks with either hand bringing him back down to earth.

"First things first. Natasha told me I could give the Vandenreich a visit. I ain't really comfortable with the area but I gotta start somewhere. Think she's got a good plan?"

He posed the question to Giselle in a way that, almost too obviously, he was intending on causing some type of ruckus wherever he went. He didn't know it himself, of course. Nevertheless, Eiji would unfortunately be taking matters into his own hands, especially if Giselle would support him in his attempts to.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:44 pm

"Haha, well well well, someone got their second wind." She noted fondly, pleased to see the sudden burst of energy in the young man as he chowed down. It was rather endearing. The enthusiasm. The little line. As well as him coincidentally calling Natasha his mom for the second time. She was absolutely telling Natasha about this.

"Certainly. even if you don't plan on joining or anything, it doesn't hurt to get to know the organization. They won the whole city after all, and it'd be pretty beneficial to be familiar with a few of them. Know how things work. Not to mention they get all around the world. So even if they aren't your cup of tea, they could help you get some exposure and keep an ear out for any other paths you could head for." She pointed out, leaning to the side and folding her arms as she took a moment to consider.

"Especially with Natasha looking out for you. Honestly just keep your wits about you and just keep an open mind when it comes to opportunities. Figure out what you're comfortable with. Even outside the Vandenreich, theres plenty of jobs around the city. Find something to apply yourself to, and go from there." She advised. Knowing Natasha was a pretty big boon. she was so social that Nat would doubtlessly find SOMEONE who could help Eiji, no matter what he wound up doing with himself. It was just a matter of getting exposure and figuring things out.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:43 pm

Neighborhood Brat

"Right..."

The tone of his voice remained the same as his words trailed off. Eiji fiddled through his belongings that he brought with him to visit Natasha and produced a small notebook and pen. Flipping through the already filled pages from Natasha, Eiji started writing down surprisingly thorough notes on Giselle's instructions. He wasn't the best while homeschooled, let alone did he ever take an interest in notetaking. Life had changed drastically for him in a matter of months, sparking change in the way he took things. It was night and day for the boy, really.

"Alright so the Vandenreich are a go, whether I get interested or not. Now, don't go rattin' on me to Natasha. I don't need the old lady pullin' at my ear if I cause some trouble here and there. A boy's gotta learn someway yeah?"

Finishing up with what little notetaking he had left, Eiji tossed the pen and pad back into his satchel and gave Giselle a thoughtful smile. It was nice meeting someone new, even if it was in such a foreign and confusing place as a hospital. If it weren't for Natasha really, he'd still be on a couch somewhere wondering what his next place of employment would be.

Standing from his side of the table, the boy gave Giselle a good, long look before abruptly folding himself in near half. He couldn't be more grateful for the chance to meet the woman, he'd like to show it if he could. Even if it was a little awkward.

"Thank you for givin' me the chance to talk, today. I ain't really the best at this type of stuff and I cause more harm than good usually. It means alot for someone like me, y'know?"

Lifting his head just a tad, Eiji smiled. He sure was one cheeky boy.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:54 pm

Pfft, well wasn't he a diligent little guy. She smiled, resting a hand on her hip as she watched him taking his notes, glad at least that he seemed to be taking her advice to heart. Certainlyb etter than him just doing fuck all and ignoring her. Which frankly happened more often than she'd like. Still, as he finished up his notes, looked her over, and then provided such a sincere gesture of appreciation, she couldn't help but chuckle just a little.

"You're welcome kiddo. You don't get to be my age without giving a bit of advice to the younger generations. Still, a bit of gratitude is nice now and then. You just make sure you're careful, got it? Last thing you need is to go worrying Miss Miller. Oh, and uh... if you see a mean looking fellow with long silver hair, best mind your manners." She added. Not that she'd think Lukas would go assaulting any random citizens. But still, that old grump was at least worthy of a heads up. Last thing she needed was the guy freaking Eiji out.

Standing up, she picked up her tray. "Anywho, I need to go check up and touch bases with the nursing staff. I'll see you around kid. And if you ever need anything, just ask Miss Miller, she's got my number."
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:48 am

Neighborhood Brat

Though Eiji wasn't the best with his words, it seemed his actions meant more than he could ever try for them to for Giselle. Straightening himself out and taking a long, drawn-out look across the cafeteria, he turned back towards Giselle with that same childish smile. It really was a blessing in disguise that he'd found himself upon someone so helpful.

"I'll make sure to keep my eyes out, ain't tryna get myself in too much trouble. Don't want the old late breathin' down my neck."

He chuckled without really thinking about it, his innate respect for his elders seemingly had him caught up in the euphoria of everything. Both Natasha and Giselle were going out of their way to keep him on the right track here in the City. If anything, he was beyond grateful for the opportunities. Grabbing his satchel and tossing it over his chest, the boy tightened it just enough for it to remain steady against his body. It looked to be getting to that time, he thought.

"I'll make sure to let her know if I'm needin' anything. You should give her a visit if you plan on stayin' 'round. I'm sure she'd be happy for some company. Maybe even a hug, though maybe she's had enough of that sorta care for the day. Who knows."

Eiji shrugged, turning away from Giselle and giving himself the tiniest bit of support. Rubbing at his hair furiously, the boy did his best to prepare himself for the rest of the day now that he had a game plan. Time was tickin', he needed to get going now that things were settled. Looking back over his shoulder for the slightest moment, he smiled a final time towards Giselle and gave her a small send off with his hand, his feet moving without thinking about it.

"Thanks again! I hope we can talk again at some point, but I gotta go. Can't be dickin' around if I wanna keep myself busy huh?"

With a final chuckle, he was off. Before long, Eiji had faded from the cafeteria and was on his way. Time to get to work.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

END THREAD

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum