Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations

Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:00 pm
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations KcM6RL6
APPLICATION OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of June, July, and August.

This particular OTS category is for the Application of the Season. Nominate the character app that you think was a stellar example of how to put forward a character submission on PH. Whether that be for its themes, its abilities, its history, or everything put together, this should be a shining example of how to submit a character.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 3
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations

Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:21 pm
I'm nominating Erica Tolvan for Application of the season. I think this is a really great read when it comes to applications, with a solid personality and history that work well to paint a picture of who the character is. It's straightforward, very easy to read without being boring, and in general is the kind of application that's always a welcome sight on PH.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations

Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:04 am
Klein. Since the Klein hate is strong I will remain his soldier in these dark times. Klein has a cool gimmick by his spin on his arrancarisation, he came from a good meme. His overall theme is very strong as well while not having a conflict between little Klein or big Klein by Rawk's expansion of him. Little Klein keeping to his shota shenanigans while big Klein remains strong with his theme of using Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen to the point where each ability is tied to the theme, his overall concept, and a homage to its source material.

2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:36 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24204-spirit-class-6-hazard-d-kurai

While I may be a little bit biased because I'm in a thread with her, I think that Kurai is deserving of this. It's another "indirectly" evil character, but I think that there is some unique charm to it. I find the character's Aspect of Death interesting, the added symbolism behind her flame powers add greatly to the overall theme of her character, and I enjoy how disconnected she tries to be when manipulating people. In-thread, she makes the powers work within the setting and context of the situation, making them blend in and keep suspicion off herself, and I find that to be an excellent creative use of the base concept. Furthermore, it has some specific traits when used against other Arrancar or Hollows, something that has potential to create interesting moments in other threads, and gives a sense of freshness and uniqueness as opposed to just having a singular global effect.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q3 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:35 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23966-spirit-class-4-hazard-b-emil-grey

Straight up, my pick is Emil "Holsen" Grey. From my point of view, Emil has, by all accounts, been a genuinely engaging character from the moment he hopped onto the scene. I feel his app is among what I'd consider a great standard for older Quincy applications. Everything is well thought-out. Concise. And fairly brings across the idea of what he's all about. His powerset is pretty good, too. In a word, quality work across the board. It's for those reasons that Emil gets my nomination.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum