Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo]

Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:46 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Lost it is!"

Aiko was a big girl, and big girls knew how to eat in bulk. So, she probably needed to burn a few extra calories after all the junk and snacks she ate. So, with a happy hum, Aiko continued to guide Ryo through the path as more.

It was hard not to enjoy the golden sunset ahead of them. The mixture of crimson, amber, and fiery orange leaves blowing in the gentle autumn breeze brought a sense of calmness to the sparkling eyes of Aiko. Lips curled over into a cheerful smile; the sense of joy that flowed from her aura was noticeable. Hence, the lighthearted voice of Aiko spoke up:

"We really are lost, aren't we? We both haven't even said our names this whole time."

With a quiet chuckle, Aiko then waved at Ryo and continued.

"If you were wondering, my name is Aiko. What's yours?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:56 pm
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 B5L2C9G
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Big girl's an understatement. Ryo eats a lot too, but that's because of her muscle regimes. Aiko's appetite comes from other obvious reasons. However, as they busied themselves noticing everything else, they did somehow forget to notice each other.

Honestly, that's not how you interact with people. Ryo had half the mind to berate herself for invading someone's space and never even introducing herself. Well, anyway, she'll just have to make it up to Aiko. Even if the goth's enjoying herself, Ryo's not the type the let disrespect go unresolved.

"Ryo- Ah. No. Ryo Kishimoto! At your service."

Exasperated, Ryo's voice rose as she brought a hand up to her forehead, two fingers pointed before she performed a lazy salute. Her mouth widened as she smiled with enthusiasm. Sheesh. She'll never become a renowned hero if she keeps forgetting something as simple as sharing her name.

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:10 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Ryo Kishimoto, huh? Not a bad name.

As the two continued to walk through the spiraling field of falling leaves, a clearing started to come up as it led up to a hill that overlooked both the festival and the city. In the distance, they could see the honey glow of the sun setting against the backdrop of the endless lights and thrills of Karakura City. So, when reaching this point, Aiko pulled out her phone and decided to snap a few pictures to savor the moment for later.

"Don't mind me~ Looked too nice not to snap a nice little photo or two."

After giggling to herself, it was apparent the cellphone seemed fitted to her tastes as she had many different skulls and anime characters strapped to a phone bracelet of sorts. When she finished having them dangle about, she quickly put it back in her pocket and looked at her Ryo with an amused look behind her eyes.

"What do you think of the view? Was it worth taking that long walk? I think it helped your mood as you seem more lively than before. But maybe I'm just blind."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:23 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Oh. This is neat. From here, the city of Karakura's painted gold by the setting sun. Ryo's never seen something like this before. Though, her bewilderment's cut early when she heard the click of a camera.

Seems Aiko wanted to keep this scene with her. Not a bad idea.

"Ah. Uh... Well, this was nice," Ryo then stuttered, conscious of her own sporadic behavior now. She was never sad or anything per say, but the walk did help her mind stay off certain thoughts. Not having to worry about things sometimes is nice. This was and is nice.

"But, this is something, huh? I've never seen Karakura like this. Enough to make a gal feel like she can do anything."

Settling on a little smile, she focused her eyes back on the scene, sighing as she embraced the dying sun's glow. The sky's perfect now, a breeze cooling down the warm atmosphere.

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:33 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Hmmmmm, I think you can do many things within reason. So you aren't wrong if it gives you that feeling."

Nodding along with what Ryo said, Aiko hummed as she looked up at the honey clouds above.

At that moment, she made a quick decision. As her wings flapped in the breeze, the woman gently levitated a few feet upward to take more aerial photos. When she finished, Aiko had a warm smile flow across her lips before looking back at Ryo.

"It's even nicer when you are in the air."

With a small giggle, she touched back to the ground before tapping her chin.

"Tell me Ryo, Can you fly? If you can, maybe we can both go flying above the city or something. It might be fun to take it in from the air."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:06 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Well, she could do everything but fly. Flying?! The only creature she's ever seen fly besides birds was the thing that set her on her journey. To say the least, jealousy had made the redhead pout as she pondered the idea of being in the dark skies without a burden holding her down.

"I cannot, no."

Her eyes had watched the whole ordeal, focusing on the wings. If she could create wings with her powers one day... No... Maybe she has different applications of her abilities to achieve flight. She doesn't know. She left before she had completed all of her training. The most she can achieve is bouncing off of buildings.

"If ya looking for me to join, you'll have to carry me. I'm probably too heavy though."

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:30 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

OOF.

Aiko thought it sucked that Ryo couldn't fly. Flying was a freedom that words couldn't describe. Being above the clouds and enjoying the view from the heavens without a care in the world is a joy that a person should experience at least once in their life. And because of that thought, a brief look of disappointment came across Aiko's face before she tapped her chin and contemplated letting Ryo ride on her back.

Carrying someone like Ryo shouldn’t be an issue. Despite her unassuming appearance, Aiko possessed enough strength to hurl a small car. So, surely, supporting Ryo would be easy.

"Uh, if it's not awkward to you, I guess I can."

Her voice wavered slightly, betraying a mix of eagerness and hesitation. Aiko felt conflicted since she was a stranger and didn't want to come off as weird. So, she decided to leave the next move up to Ryo, ready to spread her wings if the answer was yes.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:50 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"I'll be in your care, ma'am."

Joking, Ryo scrambled to think of ideal carrying positions. The back would probably hinder Aiko's wings, and it may be difficult to lift the redhead into the air without proper currents. However, that's assuming Aiko requires any wind for prolonged flight. The wings aren't natural, so they may rely on strength alone, but then Ryo's conscious that she could be too heavy.

Aiko wouldn't have accepted to carry her if that were the case though, so it should be fine. Then, a bridal carry should be good enough.

"Hold out your arms," Ryo enthused, walking up without a care in the world.

Strangers or close friends: neither matter in the grand scheme of things. The afternoon would lose its splendor without proper accommodation, and since they're both fine with it, nothing is too taboo; not even a spunky redhead in the arms of an awkward goth.

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:21 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko's face turned a bright shade of cherry red as her body moved on its own and held its arm out to detach herself from the situation. Well, at least before her blood eyes narrowed on Ryo.

"Aren't you even a little bit flustered? It seems pretty close."

This wasn't her first encounter with someone invading her personal space, but Ryo's nonchalance still caught her off guard. If he wasn't bothered, though, perhaps she was overthinking it.

"I guess I can do this. You seem light."

After coughing and clearing her throat, Aiko recalled how touchy-feely Ikari got when they first met since the woman had a fixation on her lap in her cat form. As a result of this memory popping up, it prompted her to speak up in a shy, almost defensive tone,

"But don't get any funny ideas, got it?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:10 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Huh? What are you thinking about?" Ryo asked, tilting her head. "The amount of times boys've groped me, this is nothing."

Without context, that'd definitely come off as bad, but Ryo's participated in a lot of martial arts tournaments. The chest is a target. Hands, arms, elbows, shoulders: she's felt it all press into her. You get used to it. As long as Aiko isn't some pervert, Ryo doesn't really care about physical contact.

"Hmph. I'm an innocent damsel, I'll have you know, and at least you know never to call a woman heavy."

But, being an idiot is too easy, and Ryo's not shy when it comes to playful banter. Aiko's distress is her amusement. Seemingly indignant about the whole exchange, the redhead would feign her annoyance with the moral accusation and put Aiko on the spot instead.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum