Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo]

Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:58 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Oh. Wow. You've got more experience than me."

At the mention of past encounters by Ryo, Aiko's cheeks turned a rosy shade as she blinked with surprise. While she didn't judge her, her openness caught Aiko off guard, especially since she was far more inexperienced in that area from the sounds of it.

"Well, at least you aren't weird like some of the other people I've encountered in this city. And of course, I'd never call you heavy, nobody wants to be called fat."

With a playful snort, Aiko regained her composure. The thought of Ryo being heavy and petite amused her.

"As for that to be true, you'd have to have some hidden superhero strength!"

Now, with everything settled, Aiko let out a deep breath before carrying Ryo bridal style and having a flash of scarlet light flare up in her eyes. In moments, a brief gust of energy blew around them before her wings flapped and they started to steadily ascend to the heavens above.

"Don't regret your choices now!"

Calling out to Ryo with a cheery tone of voice, Aiko hummed with joy as her eyes lingered on the drifting twilight of the landscape below. The sight of the sun melting into the horizon brought a contented smile to her face, a moment of peace amidst the festival's buzz below

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:59 am
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 B5L2C9G
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

What's it called? Perspective? Ryo thought Karakura a beautiful place on the ground, but there's a whole new dimension to its splendor when above it. The perfect atmosphere, coupled with the city's own insistence on cleanliness, combined to create a masterful picture. It's enough to snatch your breath unapologetically.

"Oh. Wow. Flying's pretty cool. I see why the birds do it."

Unsure of what to do next though, Ryo found her gaze slowly drifting up towards the woman carrying her. Talk about a chance encounter, huh? If someone had asked Ryo if some winged angel, or devil as a Goth might like to be referred to, would give her a ride over her hometown, she'd have chuckled at the possibility. Now she's rather taken aback by this whole ordeal, but she can't say she hates any bit of it.

Getting to know people, even at random, is nice, and it honestly reassured her of a lot.

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:54 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"To be a bird could be nice. No earthly desires or emotions, just living through instinct and seeing the beauty of the air. It's freeing, isn't it?"

Aiko hummed merrily as she seemed to be in a chipper state of reflection as the woman's head moved from side to side with a radiant smile on her face.

"You should learn how to fly soon, I think you'll enjoy it. There's nothing like the rush of just getting up, flapping my wings, and soaring into the sky. Plus, it's a great way to travel quickly if you feel like escaping somewhere,"

A giggle escaped Aiko's lips as she pointed toward the planes high above them and her gaze drifted to the rising moon.

"I can help you with that if you want. I've already helped train another play sister of mine. I think I've got a knack for it now, haha."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spice and Delights [Aiko/Ryo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:21 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Ryo's unsure if she's capable of growing wings from her back, but she should be capable of getting through the air in a suspended manner. She does have the ability to move really fast. She'd just have to someone translate that into moving really fast in the air or something. Aiko saying she'd help caught the redhead off guard though. They just met, and it seems they've already scheduled another date.

"Hmm... Well, I guess if you wanna, I wouldn't mind a session with'cha."

Nodding her head a bit, she put a hand under her chin and looked up, strangely enough seeing Aiko blocking her view of the sky at this angle. Go figure...

"I'll see if you're actually a good teach or not."

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:57 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I guess we'll exchange numbers then?"

The thought popped into Aiko’s mind, a practical step if they were to continue their friendship. She casually nodded, masking any forgetfulness.

"Well, when we land we can probably figure out a way to keep in touch."

Affirmed in her decision, her eyes continued to gaze at the heavens above and admired their beauty. The boundless reach of the cosmos must have more wonderous sights than the natural beauties of the earth itself. Imagining herself as a being that can traverse space and see the endless cosmic marvels must be a treat.

Yet, despite those grand inner reflections, she was still grateful to have the luxury of not being restricted to the ground. So, her wings twitched and fluttered in response to her thoughts before another question was posed to Ryo.

"Tell me, Ryo, is there anywhere you wanna see in Karakura when you are this high up? I'm sure there must be somewhere, right?"

There was a look of curiosity in Aiko's eyes that was genuine as she glanced at Ryo, wondering what might catch her interest from their aerial view.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Phone numbers? That'd be smart.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll give you my number when we get down," Ryo'd state as they continued on their way.

The sky is pretty great. It never stays the same. One night could have a cloud here, another night a cloud there. It's enough to make one wonder if they'll always be the same or if they have the capacity to change as often as it. But, that's just static thinking to keep the mind occupied. In practice, change doesn't come naturally for a person. Only hard work can change things.

"...Honestly, Aiko. I don't think there's anything I need to see. What you've shown me is already enough."

Focusing on what Aiko had asked, Ryo had dropped her earlier thoughts to focus on anything in particular she'd find interesting. If she's being honest, she's seen enough as is and wouldn't mind returning the ground, but she can't help but notice how enthralled Aiko is. Seeing someone else happy is enough for Ryo to feel satisfied.

"Just take us wherever you want. I'm sure it'll be fantastic."

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:28 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aimless flights of fancy allowed the soul to wander and relish the moment. With each not minding the heavens above, there was silence for a while as she hovered against the twilight skies. However, As the darkness of the night was in full swing, it was better to touch down. Flying at night posed its risks, especially when Aiko's gothic attire blended against the inky backdrop of the heavens.

Eventually, she spotted a tall building, an ideal perch to conclude their journey. Gently setting Ryo down on the rooftop, Aiko stretched her arms, feeling the night's cool embrace against her skin.

"Phew~ That was fun. But I'm starting to get cold."

Shivering a bit, Aiko had a flare of scarlet energy flow around her skin that acted like a blanket to keep her warm. The good thing about being a supernatural human is that there is always something to keep you safe from the elements even in passive situations like this.

So, she looked at Ryo as her thoughts returned to something more grounded.

"Oh right! Numbers. Before I leave I need to get yours."

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she handed it to Ryo with an expectant nod

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:16 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Oh yeah. Numbers.

Ryo took the moment to put her number into Aiko's phone, handing it back as she finished. The trip was fun, but it is getting late. She needs to get some sleep. It'll be time for her to leave Karakura soon. However, with that thought, she realized that another meeting with Aiko might be impossible for some time. Her face had twisted into a frown for a second, but she steeled herself and accepted that life's just like that.

"I'll be catching ya lates, Aiko. Don't be a stranger."

The least she can do is see the woman off with a small smile, showing her appreciation for the night. It's not everyday you get to fly through the night sky.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum