Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae]

Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:28 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Heartless

Perhaps she would've been.. though perhaps a thousand years ago she'd of been different than she was now, or perhaps she'd of never made it to join the Gotei in the first place. Either way it didn't matter. With a swift swipe of her Zanpakuto, it was sealed once more and sheathed. Shura's eyes closed and her face once more returned to that neutral place. "Let me explain in case you're not aware. My Bankai in that "fight", if one could even call it that, was not used, nor was my Shikai. In fact, I never once drew my Zanpakuto."

Shura cared little for whether Kanae believed her, truth be told she'd be surprised if Kanae even cared about that fact. "As for your question, I value it so highly due to the strength it can give us, and since my Bankai was relatively ineffective against Metatron my presumption is that anything less than Bankai-level power would be equally as ineffective."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:53 am
My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 DcMYTVP

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Now truly annoyed, Kanae's suffocating and malevolent Spiritual Pressure began crashing down on the whole of the training yard. Her patience was already limited, constantly threatening to shatter the thin mask her true, vicious self hid behind. Shura was doing herself no favors in her Captain's eyes. "Your contempt for speaking with respect is one of the biggest reasons you're in the position you are." spoke Kanae coldly.

Shura's stated belief on the might of Bankai was flawed to Kanae. Her losing with Bankai is irrelevant to anyone else's abilities with or without it. "Your logic is deeply flawed, Shura Kurata. A Shinigami can overcome yesterday's threat that required Bankai, today with just Shikai. And a powerful Bankai in the hands of an infant is a threat to no one. It is clear, with everything laid out, that you simply do not possess the fundamentals to be worthy of your Zanpakuto. I will need to contemplate your position within the Fourth Division, and the Gotei. While I do, you must improve your abilities beyond your Bankai."

Kanae thought back to her bout with Murasaki. How they had fought without any kind of Zanpakuto release, but had battled at such a high level, with such skill and ferocity, so as to frighten the Second Division onlookers nearby. "You say you did not use your Zanpakuto against that Vice Captain. Why? What has changed to suddenly prevent Shura Kurata of all people from fighting with it or using a release?"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:48 am

When she felt Kanae's Spiritual Pressure bearing down on her, she couldn't help but struggle to remain on both feet and soon found herself down on one knee with one hand pressing down against the ground to try and hold herself up. However while she was unable to move she had little choice but to listen to the words Kanae spoke, they were words that... deep down she likely knew, but nobody had ever spoken them aloud, at least not in her presence.

When Kanae asked her about her lack of usage of her Zanpakuto, she spoken through admittedly gritted teeth. Though her teeth were not gritted towards Kanae or out of anger, but rather her attempt to not be sent into the ground. "Because... I repeated a mistake I have only committed once... In the academy... I was nearly expelled for overly aggressive tactics in a simple spar. If this was with another member of the Fourth... I'd of had no qualms with what I did... However it was against someone who I should've been able to tell is easily unable to withstand such...." She took a few moments before she finished her statement.

"Upon reflection of such events... I have realized I need to rethink the way I approach... everything."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 pm
My Own Demise [Shura/Kanae] - Page 2 DcMYTVP

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Any amount of self-reflection from Shura was unexpected to Kanae at this point, though ultimately she didn't care one way or another. Her subordinate could either go on being a troublemaker with no self awareness, and end up either imprisoned or a victim of her sword, or could actually improve as a person. She looked down at Shura with a detestable gaze, unconvinced of the woman's admittance about needing to make changes.

"You do not just need a new "approach", you need to start over from the beginning. Like a weeping infant you're new to the world, your eyes still closed to its truths. Consider all that it is to be a Shinigami, all that is expected and required of you. You have committed many misdeeds, Shura Kurata; but do not beg forgiveness, for there is none to be given. A warrior does not ask for it, like some child who's broken something. A warrior stands tall and earns it through their actions and ethic."

Kanae took a moment before pressing on, uncomfortable with the situation. If she had her way, she would simply lop off Shura's head and move on; but not even the Gotei Thirteen she helped found would have looked upon such an action with a sympathetic eye. "As for this Bankai superiority nonsense, I expect you to train with the unseated members of the squad to relearn all the fundamentals of Shinigami combat. Commit yourself to your kata and become worthy of not just the rank you hold, but of the Division you are in." Kanae squinted her eyes and loomed over Shura, her Reiatsu inundated with murderous intent "Know this, Shura Kurata. There will be no third chance. Make an embarrassment of this Division, of me, again and the last seconds of your miserable life will be spent choking on your own blood. Understand?"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Forgiveness? Truth be told Shura hadn't expected such kindness towards her anyway, so asking for it wasn't something she had even considered asking for. However the rest of her words did not fall upon deaf ears, and the remark about standing tall was something that struck close to home for Shura, and as she continued to speak after a brief pause she began to push down against her own knee as her leg pushed down against the ground.

It was slow as she listened to Kanae, but she began to slowly force herself to try and stand back on her feet and not be kneeling. It was a task most difficult with the crushing weight of her Captain's Spiritual Pressure bearing down on her, but it was one she wasn't going to simply not attempt. By the time that Kanae had finished speaking, both of Shura's feet were firmly planted on the ground and her body only half bent over. The words she wanted to respond with were ones she thought about for a moment, and as she raised her head back up to stare Kanae in the eyes she spoke "Yes... Taicho."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum