Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Breaking Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Breaking Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Breaking Point - Page 2 Empty Re: The Breaking Point

Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:13 am

The Breaking Point - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 253

"You're proving just about every single thing I have assumed about you. What can I say, I have good intuition." Shura would begin telling Hono a bit about her history, a noble? Hono wasn't exactly one to care about nobles, there were just as many shitty ones as good ones, so she wasn't about to make a generalization. While Shura's history was sad, that wasn't gonna stop Hono from calling her out. "Listen, I'm not one of those people who say, Violence is wrong and all that bullshit, but only violence? That's a pretty sad way to live."

"My mentality? Yet more assumptions about me... remind me who said that. The great Shura? The Soul Society IS my home, I joined the Gotei to keep people like me safe out there. I want my siblings to not have to face any hardship, which is what gives me MY strength. I wouldn't say Chihiro's problem is how she acts outside of combat. She's a nice girl, very sincere. I respect the hell out of her, and I know a lot of people do. Chihiro's issue is that she's pretty reckless, and doesn't fully think. It's her own fault. Moving her division isn't going to change the fact she just needs to... slow down and think. She wanted YOU to respect her, not her strength, not her rank, HER as a person. So how does blasting her with Kido do anything?! If I cut off your arm would that mean I respect you? Hell no"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Breaking Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Breaking Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:11 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Purpose

Shura blinked for a moment "I never claimed to be great, strong sure but not great. You think it's a sad way to live by living off just violence, yet it is the only thing that has given me purpose so I would argue quite emphatically that it is anything but a sad way to live. As for Chihiro, she didn't say once she wanted me to respect her. What she did tell me was to stop playing around, to stop holding back, never once was respect brought into the equation. If she asked me if I respected her, I'd of told her flat out that I do, in fact, have respect for her. Her Rank? I couldn't care less about it, your rank means nothing to me. Had I known she was out for respect and not my full strength my actions WOULD have been drastically different."

She gave a moments pause before turning away from Hono once more "If she wants my respect you can tell her she had it from the moment she stepped onto the training grounds to challenge me, full stop. That hasn't changed." Shura once more began to walk away, waving her hand towards Hono "Now if you're just going to yell at me, go away. I have an 'important' family meeting to go to."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:55 pm

The Breaking Point - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 134

Hono would think about what to do next wisely. "Well, it's good to see we already share some common ground, rank means nothing to me." Hono couldn't believe she was actually seeing eye-to-eye with Shura, while all of this was happening it seemed Hono and Shura weren't exactly that different from the pink-haired woman. "You still should be more cautious, control yourself..." She grumbled. After a bit, Hono would sigh and watch Shura step away.

"Tell her yourself" Hono wasn't about to be Shura's little messenger. "I'm sorry would go far. But I'm not about to be your messenger." Shaking her head, Hono would watch Shura leave, sighing. Well, hopefully, Hono's words would at least help Shura understand how Chirio felt, or at least how Hono thought Chihiro thought. She would leave the house.
[/color]

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum