Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Breaking Point Left_bar_bleue0/0The Breaking Point Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Breaking Point Empty The Breaking Point

Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:54 pm

The Breaking Point 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 224

Rumors were never a good thing, well unless they told you your friend was in the hospital. Hono had heard some whispers about "that spunky girl who runs fast" being put into the hospital. Chihiro! Hono's friend, although they hadn't known each other for that long, Hono still took a liking to the girl, she would bring her food pretty often, a nicely packed lunch hand-cooked of course. It was a cute little friendship they had cooking. So probably not the best to hear someone put her in the hospital. Hono was infamous for her anger, lashing out over very small things, she went to the infirmary and was in fact confirmed on the rumor.

Next, she needed to figure out who was the cause of this, after... asking around she got a name. Shura, a fight went wrong? In the fourth division, she was looking for a woman with black hair, which hopefully wouldn't be that difficult. Hono walked with heavy steps, almost stomping. Her face gave away exactly how she felt, pure, anger. As she approached she was glaring around, looking for this Shura person.

An unseated member of the fourth would approach, and ask Hono her business. Poor guy got her wrath, some vulgar swears, and threats caused him to scurry away. She was making a ruckus. That much was sure.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:13 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Recovery

Shura was rather recognizable in most cases, especially with her penchant for fighting. However that being said it wasn't as if she looked back on everything she'd done over her life and smiled about it, especially in this instance, she'd gone a bit overboard she'd admit freely and she probably should've explained things rather than react how she did. However the damage was done, so there was no point in dwelling on what should or shouldn't of happened.

Instead she focused on what she could do in the future and what she was currently doing, which was sitting in the training grounds and leaning against one of the columns watching the rest of the fourth train. It was a common hobby of hers to do this, to offer what she considered guidance to those training and what others might call heavy handed lectures. But the fourth was a brutal place to be, and the expectations held within were even more brutal than that.

So when a ruckus began being made within the barracks proper, Shura paid it no mind, assuming that it was yet another squabble between the members over something that probably didn't matter. For Hono however, should she ever say the reason she was here to one of the fourth she'd undoubtedly be led or told where Shura was.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:50 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 165

That much was sure, after a bit of barking a member of the fourth, was led to where Shura was, in the training ground. Hono hadn't actually been to this one before, she usually either stuck to her division or would sneak into Earth Divison to train with Elyss... But that didn't matter right now. As Hono entered she looked for Shura, and then she saw the woman in question.

"YOU!" An echoing boom would be heard as Hono marched up to Shura pointing at her. "You're Shura right?!" She spoke quickly, her voice full of anger. "You put Chihiro in the hospital right?! Tell me exactly what happened and I might not put YOU in there!" She got rather close to Shura, her fists balled up and her hands resting on the hilt of her zanpakuto. Hono was known for being a hothead, but this was really getting her going, a friend getting hurt. This really was just her big sister complex kicking in...

Coding in Template By:
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:48 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Recovery

Shura's attention didn't move towards Hono, even as she began to bark at her about her prior actions, though she did respond eventually. "Shut up." Those were the first words she said, before she stood and turned her head towards Hono "Do not presume to know the circumstances of our match." Her voice wasn't loud nor was it aggressive, it was assertive and authoritative. "You stand within the rank and file of the Death Division, and amongst them you stand before and taunt their 3rd strongest member."

As she now turned her whole body towards Hono she spoke once more "As a result I suggest you remove your hand from your Zanpakuto, if you dare to challenge me within these grounds I will ensure you leave them. However if you wish to know the specifics of that fight, I would suggest you take a more reasonable approach."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:49 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 154

The pink-haired girl would lock eyes with Shura. Hearing her rank did in fact prove this was who she was looking for. “Oh I know enough. You think you can just go around and hurt anyone you want?” She asks her voice not changing much. With an exhale she’d smirk. “Death Division? Oh watch out! I’m so scared.” She would turn to face the other unseated members, who had stopped training momentarily to watch the fallout. “Taunt? Oh I don’t wanna provoke you. Just wanna call you out for the piece of shit you are.”

“Reasonable? Is melting her reasonable?!” She would remove her hand from her zanpakuto. “You got a point, you couldn’t handle my zanpakuto…” After all, if shura attacked her first, Hono would “win”. At least in her book. “You don’t know who I am do you~?” She chuckled, Hono really wasn’t anyone special but she did have some strong friends.

Coding in Template By:
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:26 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Purpose

Shura let out a long, but slow sigh through her nostrils, closing her eyes slowly "Trust me if I wanted to do such a thing I would've done it. However doing such would taint the Kurata name in a way that Hitoshi wouldn't like. As for knowing you, I couldn't care less who you are. You could be the Captain of your squad and I wouldn't give a single shit, and for your context I wouldn't care if you were Rukia who confronted me my responses would be the exact same. I will not attempt to defend my actions for they need none."

She said calmly, shoving her way past the girl "Chihiro demanded I stopped holding back, so I did exactly as they wanted. If you are not ready for the consequences of demanding such things of a Death Division member, do not demand them." Shura intentionally ignored the remark about being unable to 'handle' her Zanpakuto, such a thing wasn't even comprehensible to her. There were few Zanpakuto she couldn't handle, and not only did she know of every single one, this girl wasn't one of them.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:04 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 114

The Shinigami was really just getting angrier as she heard Shura speak. "Need none? So you're just a psychotic bitch huh? You really have no remorse for what you did? You really are a piece of shit huh?" Hono felt Shura push past her, but she kept watching the black-haired woman. Hono would shake her head and speak back almost as soon as Shura finished talking.

"Chihiro just wanted you to not look down on her! She's got an inferiority complex! She wants to be seen as someone important! Do you really think she wanted to be hospitalized?!" Hono shouted. "But who am I kidding, you probably couldn't get that through your fucking head"

Coding in Template By:
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:00 pm

Shura paused her steps and gave another low sigh "Remorse? To think I have no remorse is to think that I'm some kind of monster that has no feelings, to suggest that I am a psychotic bitch as you put it would be to grossly underestimate who I am. I do feel remorse for what I did, I should have known better than to do what I did. However what is done, is done. To dwell on such things is pointless for nobody can change the past. I understand what it's like to be looked down upon by those around you, while I make no excuses nor did I attempt to defend my actions had I known she was being treated like she is I would've instead offered to bring her to the Fourth where she would be treated as a true equal, where her strengths would be honed and weaknesses carved from her."

Shura at this point turned back towards Hono, a dreadfully calm stare on her face "Nobody WANTS to be put in a hospital, however one thing you must understand about the Fourth is that we are the Front Line of the Gotei, and as such our mindsets of 'holding back' and 'not holding back' are significantly different than the rest of this organization. Where you say that 'not holding back' is treating one as an equal, the Fourth says 'not holding back' means using every single ounce of our might to utterly crush our opponent. So I will reiterate one more time for you, I have remorse over my actions. However unlike the weak-willed minds like those who would treat one of their peers as inferior, I treat everyone as an equal until they have proven themselves to be something different. So go run to Chihiro, tell her what I have told you. If she desires to be surrounded by those who will treat her as an equal, if she desires to no longer be looked down upon, tell her to come to the Fourth. Here we will ensure she reaches her full potential, here she will be honed into a warrior whose only equal is a Captain of the Gotei, here she will learn how to crush those who dared to treat her as inferior."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:09 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 272

The pink-haired girl would let out a quick exhale. "You might have said the first responsible thing you've said..." She shook her head, honestly, Hono didn't exactly mean to spill all of Chihiro's information, but she wasn't exactly in the right headspace right now, so she was just saying what came to her mind. "Offer her? Why would she wanna come to a shithole like this!? You assume everyone WANTS to be strong when it comes to combat! That's not what Chihiro wants!" Hono barked back, she was making a lot of assumptions, but she knew Chihiro at least a bit.

This was when Shura explained the duty of her division. This was Hono's opportunity. "Don't give me that bullshit, you're supposed to fight FOR the Gotei, not hurt the other members!" Hono would look down at her Uniform, pointing to her the Sixth Insignia. "As a member of the Sixth, I'm supposed to keep the Gotei in check! You fight for the Soul Society, which includes the Rukongai, people like you are exactly why we get a shitty reputation!" She would ball up her fist. "Third Seated Officer Nearly Kills Girls Small Girl From The Rukongai!" Hono imitated a deep voice. "You see? It makes US look bad..." Hono would pause and simply respond. "Please. Don't apologize to me. Go tell her yourself." She said with an equally calm stare.

"Crush them? Are you really that insecure that you need to flex your big strong power?! Violence is really all you think about huh?" Hono was someone who pushed for strength, but she thought Shura's view on things was... just wrong.

Coding in Template By:
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:07 pm

Shura let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes before shaking her head "Yet more assumptions about me, you'd do well to do research on those you're supposed to 'keep in check'. Here's a history lesson for you little girl. Just because someone comes from nobility doesn't mean they were raised by nobility, the Rukongai was where I was raised. You say violence is all I think about, I say you're damn right. As the first born of the Kurata Family I was expected to be a good little girl and take up the family business, when I refused my Father did everything to me except disown me. Violence is the only thing that I've ever known. Perhaps you had a peaceful upbringing, perhaps you understand what peace and kindness is like. I do not. I've never known such things and couldn't begin to attempt to associate any kind of value towards them."

"You say this is a shithole, perhaps for those who've known peace sure, the difference between your mentality and mine is that this place is a home to me. I do not fight for Soul Society, I do not fight for the Gotei, I fight to stay away from my Father, I fight to keep those around me, around me. Strength is the only thing that has ever mattered in my life, because those with it got everything they wanted and those without got nothing but walked over and laughed at. It isn't a matter of WANTING power, of WANTING strength, it is a REQUIREMENT of my life. You've probably never had the challenges I have, and likewise I've probably not had some of the challenges you've had to go through with your life, and that isn't to say that I am inherently better because 'my problems are more severe' or 'my problems are more dire' or some crock of shit. Fact of the matter is my life has required me to focus my everything on becoming so powerful that I cannot be challenged, that nobody could deny my worth as a warrior. So maybe Chihiro doesn't want to become strong in combat, but she wants to be treated with respect right? How have others responded to her words? To her traits and characteristics outside of combat? Have they treated her nice? Have they treated her with respect? I'd wager not given what you've told me. If they will not respect her for who she is, then she needs to force them to respect her and strength is the only way to do that."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum