Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Harbor of Quiet [Arlette, Bauher] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Harbor of Quiet [Arlette, Bauher] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Harbor of Quiet [Arlette, Bauher] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Harbor of Quiet [Arlette, Bauher]

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 am
A Harbor of Quiet [Arlette, Bauher] - Page 2 HEADER_artworks-000246887162-yzmz16-t500x500

Bauher had been in the midst of checking around to tidy up when Arlette promptly addended her response. Pausing in his actions and glancing over his shoulder toward the stern woman to give her something of a surprised glance. Canting his head to the side before a lopsided smile crossed his features. "Oh? What happened to not being able to handle the distance and delay in communication?" He ventured with a playful little grin. Standing up straight and walking back over to the woman

"Hmmm, hate to break it to you but things'll be a lot quieter out there. Only thing out there making noise'll be me. Sure that won't bother ya?" He pointed out, but there was another look on his face as he made that little jab, his arms folding across his chest for a moment as he looked at the woman seated infront of him, and that smile of his grew slightly forlorn.

"But, I guess I'd like that. I don't like actual quiet either." He murmured. His voice soft and laced with thoughts that went unmentioned. Eyes that didn't just see Arlette, but seemed a bit lost in either memories or something worse. Sadly, he couldn't just magically fix people like he could machines. Much less himself.

"Shotgun, bye the way."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum