Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana]

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:54 pm

ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

As a teacher at Shino Academy, Kimitsuki spent a rather inordinate amount of time within the confines of her office working on lesson plans and what she would teach in the coming days. Of course, while her door was always open to students and colleagues, Kimitsuki never truly expected to receive visitors after school hours.

With papers strewn across her desk a bit haphazardly, Kimitsuki turned to the rather strenuous task of deciding what exactly the fuck she was going to do with her class tomorrow. Frankly speaking, if not for the fact that Kimitsuki had quite the talent for thinking on her feet, and doing some actual planning, the woman likely wouldn't have become a teacher. Regardless, she organized herself for the coming days, preparing the best she could for her classes.

This is where any seeking her would find Kimitsuki, her office standing out acutely thanks to her wild personality, and especially because of the items that were obviously from Earth; along with the sword upon her wall, a perfect obsidian replica of Kimitsuki's own blade. It was easy to see that Kimi was, not only perky, but quite the interesting woman.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty Re: ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:07 am
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Hana_PostingHeader5
Enter: Hana Aoyama

If Hana was going to get better at the practical part of combat, she needed help. Not everyone learned well by themselves. Not everyone learned well in the middle of combat. She was one of those people who found mimicry, lectures, and demonstration to be the way she could learn and then later figure out the more difficult stuff as she practiced. And even then, she expected herself to ask for advice from those more experienced. That's why she was here.

Hana leaned her head in the open door, tapping loudly enough to be heard in the silent office. She had been in Kimitsuki's class before graduating, and never did the best. It didn't help that she was often dazing out and likely got scolded a few times. She wouldn't be surprised if her presence actually annoyed her old teacher. However, she stepped in anyway once the woman looked up or acknowledged her in some way. She bowed politely and was clearly nervous. Last time she tried asking for help from another red head, it didn't go very well for her at all.

"Good evening!" Hana said, a little too much volume in her voice. "S-Sorry. Um... I do not know if you remember me, but I was enrolled in your class over a year ago. I was hoping that you would have time to talk. If not, I can return another time."

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty Re: ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:35 pm

The Liberated Flame

As Kimitsuki was wrapped up in her work, she didn't fully notice someone had poked their head into her office until she heard the noise of tapping and saw a tiny bit of blue in her peripheral vision. Her head snapped up, looking towards the woman who had caused the disturbance. Kimitsuki blinked at her for a few moments before she smiled and gestured for Hana to come in. Even if it was a year ago, Kimitsuki did remember Hana; and she wasn't so bad as Hana likely thinks. After all, Kimitsuki is far nicer than most people give her credit for; then again, perhaps another red-head out there was giving red-heads a bad name~

Kimitsuki walked up to Hana as the woman spoke, her fiery gaze looking into Hana's own icy blue orbs. Kimitsuki couldn't help but grin as she drew close, placing her hands on Hana's shoulders... before suddenly drawing the woman into a tight embrace! Perhaps it was unprofessional, but Kimitsuki couldn't help herself. To have an old student actually visit her and come for help? It was too much for Kimitsuki to bear and she was overexcited. However, she soon relaxed herself and released Hana from her warm, and oddly calming, embrace. With a small smile, she guided Hana over to the couch in her office, especially after she closed the door to the office.

"Of course I have time for you, Hana; please, sit."

After making sure Hana was seated, Kimitsuki arranged them a few drinks, and then sat next to Hana, appraising the woman silently. She may not have said much the whole time, but Kimitsuki exuded such warmth and kindness... It was hard to wonder why the first red-head Hana met was so rude! Regardless, Kimitsuki finally broached the silence, and hopefully put some of Hana's nervousness at ease.

"Suffice to say, I do remember you, Hana. I've felt you have always been a hard worker, perhaps a touch too hard of a worker~ I always wanted you to succeed, even if you did day-dream at times~ Ah, but I won't tease you. What did you want to talk about, Hana?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:34 am
ReEducation [Private: Kimitsuki/Hana] Hana_PostingHeader20

Hana assumed Kimitsuki’s first smile was just a casual thing, but when her old teacher approached her and pulled her into a warm embrace, Hana was shocked. It took her a second to realize the polite thing was to return it. Being offered a seat, Hana felt so relieved. Lately, it felt like no one every had time for her, and it often made things lonely and frustrating. She took her seat and kept up a smile while she looked around at all the personalized decorations. Her eyes became mostly drawn to the sword on the wall. She had seen it before, but never asked about it.

“Oh, thank you,” Hana said, happily taking a drink. This office was quite welcoming; Hana didn’t feel out of place. The compliments that Hana was given were as surprising as the welcoming atmosphere, but that was because she knew the truth. Hearing the kind words brought about quite a bit of guilt, but she suppressed that as solidly as she could. “Well, I was hoping for some help in combat,” she said, nervously fidgeting at her cup. “I have discovered I struggle under pressure, and I fear it may get me killed sooner rather than later. I'm not the quickest thinker.”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:14 am

The Liberated Flame

As Kimitsuki listened, the Danava tilted her head somewhat while looking upon the woman. Frankly speaking, her desire made a good deal of sense. Kimitsuki vaguely remembered that Hana was an excellent student but had suffered from what Kimitsuki would describe as overthinking a situation. The Danava soon straightened her head and gave Hana a warm and reassuring smile. Truthfully speaking, Kimitsuki couldn't say if that was the same problem as before. However, being unable to properly operate in a battle was quite bad indeed. She smiled still and set her own drink aside.

"I can certainly see why that would be a problem. After all, it could mean life or death in such a situation. I hate to disagree, however, you are a quick thinker; but I believe you might be getting in the way of yourself. However, I won't know that until we spar... But, Hana, if you can, tell me how you feel during battle while we walk. Come with me, when you're ready~"

After Hana was ready to follow, Kimitsuki stood up and led the way to the campus's nearest sparring arena; one Kimitsuki had used and frequented the most. After a bit of time walking, in which Hana was more than free to describe how she felt in battle, which would hopefully help Kimitsuki identify the reason why she had so much trouble while within the heat of battle. After they finally stopped inside of the sparring arena, Kimitsuki smiled at Hana and gestured to the inside of the building at large.

"This should be a good place to put any of our working theories to the test. But, if there is any other concerns you may have please, ask them. If it can help you stay alive, I don't mind helping at all~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:59 pm

Spar? Her old teacher wanted to spar? There was a massive difference in the skill and experience that instantly caused Hana fear. She could deduce that anyone of Kimitsuki’s skill could hold back enough to help someone like her, but that did not lessen the terror. Hana took a few moments to gather herself before following Kimitsuki to the nearest arena. As they walked, Hana explained what she could…

“Well, I have had a few ups and downs. A couple of successes led me to a string of over confident behavior, most of which I was lucky in, until I encountered an arrancar who did not even find me worth killing. The experience was jarring, a heavy blow to my self-esteem, and then I found myself failing and failing again and again… When I am fighting, every muscle in my body tenses, and I have to force myself to move. It is like I am being held down by weights that I have no hope of lifting. The only time this stopped was in the world of the living, when this young woman… she sort of inspired me to fight for myself. It was through a rather dangerous, throw the baby in the pool and wait, type method, but that was the first time I felt those weights come off and I could truly utilize my abilities.”

They made it to the sparring arena and Hana took a moment to look around. It was a vast area; Hana could tell why shinigami would train there. She waited until after Kimitsuki would comment on everything she said before she dared think to ask any more questions. Once Kimitsuki said something, she took a moment to think. She only thought of one question to ask: “You’re… not going to burn me, are you?”

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:22 am

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki listened to Hana, and listened closely, hands upon her hips as she listened to the woman's words. How she was fine at first, before she ran into an Arrancar that had brought her confidence down, had not even found her worth killing, and many other terrible prospects. She spoke of the fear that ruled her body, that failure she was given, and a more recent bit of success; even if it was a very dangerous method. KImitsuki stayed silent for a few moments after Hana had finished her speech, and especially after Hana had asked a rather nervous question. The Danava soon gave Hana a reassuring smile, moving forward to give Hana a warm, yet gentle, hug. Once released from the hug, Kimitsuki put her hands on Hana's shoulders to reassure her, before stepping back carefully.

"Fear... Fear of failure, fear of death, fear of being unable to protect. Fear rules your heart, Hana; unless I am much mistaken. That, or you have simply lost hope. Whatever the case may be, Hana, hard work, coming to terms with yourself; those are the only things that will help you out. What that woman did to help you, while clumsy, foolish, and very risky, brought out the you of before. I intend to do something... similar. Except, there will be no threat of death, nor really that of injury. Instead, the simplicity of exhaustion and failure. If you don't wish to fail, Hana; fight like your life depends on it."

After a bit of speaking, Kimitsuki put her right hand to her left side, grasping the air as if she was grasping a sword's hilt. She mumbled something, almost like an incantation, and a hilt appeared in her hand. Then she drew the blade from her side, as if from an invisible sheath, and the Danava spun it around her hand, grinning a tiny bit as she carved a flaming arc in the air; which was only for dramatic effect.

"No, Hana. I won't burn you. My fire is too intense for most students. But, that doesn't mean I'll go too easy on you. You need to push yourself like you did with that woman. Fear is hard to overcome, but you can do it. Come at me with your everything, Hana. Let yourself go, do not let fear control you..."

Kimitsuki's hair seemed to glow as her hair too was fire while fire burned around the outskirts of the arena. While it didn't burn, the heat from the flame was real, the fire coursed around the area, sputtering and sparking as Kimitsuki readied herself, holding her odd sword at shoulder height, standing with her side to Hana, and she had the flat of the blade upon her forearm; staring Hana down with all the intensity of a roaring fire as the room seemed to burn with that same intensity.

"Or else you shall never progress. Come on, Hana Aoyama! Show your old teacher what you're made of~!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:31 am

There was a warmth that Kimitsuki gave off that Hana often forgot about, and it wasn’t just about that fire within. The energy this woman radiated made her feel a lot less foolish about asking for help. She returned her old teacher’s hug and kept up a small smile. All of Kimitsuki’s compliments confused and saddened Hana, though she did not easily show it. Hana did not have a hard working “before.”

The one thing Kimitsuki did know how to play on here, that wasn’t a lie or wrong about Hana, was her fear of failing… again. It wasn’t just that, however. It was the fire. Hana was not the most comfortable around fire, though she rarely expressed it. When she saw Kimitsuki’s flame arc, she just clenched her jaw tight and kept silent. Apparently, this was where their first training session was going to begin.

“I see,” Hana muttered, her hand falling on the hilt to her zanpakuto. While she had no shikai, she thought she was close because her sword was no longer that of a basic asauchi. It had transformed and became the first evidence of Hana’s progress. She unsheathed the blade and gripped it tight, utilizing a basic kendo stance. Hana’s recent training with Joshua kept her stance clean and balanced.

The flame around them made Hana nervous, and she wasn’t fond of the heat produced. Being challenged by Kimitsuki is what got her to make the first step she made. She hurried forward with a tense, but strangely perfect robotic form, and hesitation in in each step. Bringing her blade up above her head, as she would reach Kimitsuki’s current range, she swung the blade down with a determined yell.

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:47 pm

The Liberated Flame

Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was mostly praising Hana to try and bolster her spirits. However, she did remember that Hana was in her first year of teaching, meaning that she hadn't much of an idea how to handle such situations; such as plagiarism and how Hana's "Handwriting" just happened to look exactly like that of another classmates. Of course, the other assumed reason could be Hana was someone who was more by the book... Then again, it was likely that was impossible. She had been in combat, and had seemingly done well enough at first... No, there was another issue.

Kimi watched as Hana seemed to become more nervous around the fire, which was understandable. While the fire wouldn't truly harm her, it was still fire. To be afraid of fire was a natural instinct of most humans, but with how Hana seemed to be unable to push past her fears... this was for the best. If the fire remained, she would have one extra thing to contend with; she would have to think less.

Once Hana finally came at Kimitsuki with the intent to fight, Kimitsuki observed her stance and overall form. Technically speaking, her stance was very good, textbook perfect frankly. Kimitsuki rose an eyebrow at this, a little puzzled by how she was acting. Fear would make sense, but this textbook perfect stance? Flexibility was important, and Hana was too rigid. Kimitsuki met Hana's blade as it came from overhead, parrying the blade away with a flourish before she allowed Hana to regain herself.

"Hana, breathe! Relax, ease the tension in your body, Hana. You must flow in battle, like a river or a stalk of grass in the wind; not stand stiff like a tree! Take deep breaths and allow yourself to relax, loosen your muscles and then try again. Your form may be good, a bit too textbook for me, but you need to loosen up; there's nothing to be afraid of here."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:58 pm

Hana’s blade was easily parried by Kimitsuki. The gap between their skill made that an expected result, so she did not feel insecure about being easily thwarted. She went back to her textbook-perfect-stance and was ready to try again. Unfortunately, everything Kimitsuki said next threw Hana’s mind into turmoil and she stopped all together. There were a few things Hana could not wrap her mind around.

“Wait, I am very, very confused…” Hana said, trying to gather her thoughts, but only finding questions. “Of course I am afraid! What kind of person goes into a fight not being afraid? This is combat; relaxation is not part of the equation here. My job is to fight hollows and arrancar, and I can die any day I take that risk. Who relaxes in such a situation? How is that even possible? I truly do not understand…”

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum