Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  Left_bar_bleue0/0Recovering from the beating  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Recovering from the beating  Empty Recovering from the beating

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:37 pm
*Rei would be back in the academy after her run in with the adjucha. Luckily for her Hisana had shown up to save her, but she still had received some pretty bad wounds. So, under her shuhakusho her entire torso was wrapped up to the base of her neck in bandages, bur she wasn't going to let that stop her from progress.*

*Rei would be in the courtyard of the academy currently doing push ups rather slowly. Her ribs were still killing her, but she didn't want to have to wait to recover. She had managed to get away from the hospital long enough to get some real exercising in. Everytime she would do a push up a labored number would leave her lips.*

*down,up*

"t...ten".
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Recovering from the beating  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Recovering from the beating  Empty Re: Recovering from the beating

Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:57 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Recovering from the beating  6EdIfMt

Suddenly, with no warning, Rei would be unable to move. Frozen but yet supported, there was an airy weightlessness to her that was strange and a little alarming in equal measure.

"Kin, save me from these muscle brained morons. Maybe that was what I should have wished for, a large stick to beat people with but not hurt them" a woman would exclaim, stepping up in front of Rei. She was slender, good-looking, and tall. Quite the sight, if it wasn't for the displeased look on her face.

"Do you want to tell me what you are doing, Rei? Or shall we simply sit here in silence?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  Left_bar_bleue0/0Recovering from the beating  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:00 pm
Rei would feel herself stop as she would realize that she got caught. She would take a deep breath as she would attempt to talk her way out of the situation.

"M..miss Hannah listen. They wanted me to stay in the bed when I'm perfectly fine."

*She would lie, and the bandages wrapping her upper body would betray her as she didn't expect to be caught so fast. She had hoped to atleast get a full exercise in before she gets caught, and as she's thinking this sweat would fall from her face landing in the grass under her.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Recovering from the beating  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:33 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh? When did you become a Master of the Medical arts?" Hannah would ask, rhetorically. Stepping up in front of the woman, Rei's ribs would get a harsh jab from some unseen hand as Hannah flicked her finger. It was clear she had just done some magical shenanigans to poke her in the ribs from all the way over here.

"Because I have been looking to talk to someone about Prion Folding and the most efficient way of replicating unspecialized cells within humans. Their healing is different, not quite so much of a spiritual body, which means more effort on the Kaido side"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:36 am
Rei would wince in pain at the jab as she would struggle to catch her breath. After a couple seconds she would realize that she blanked during that last, but thats probably not a big deal. Cause she likely couldn't answer the question anyway as she would struggle to get a sentence out.

"L....listen miss Hannah I'm sorry. I just need to get stronger, and lying in that bed isn't going to get me there."

As she would hope that Hannah would go easy on her, but she had a feeling that wasn't going to be the case. Truthfully she knows she should be resting, but she just didn't want to lay up for that long.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:49 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would be able to continue her spiel, when Rei finally cracked and admitted she should indeed be resting, but didn't want to because muscle brain.

"Did you know, that not eating is terrible for losing weight? You get fatter than you were, until you reach a point where you start to starve, and then you lose weight. Followed, quickly, by death"

She'd give as good of a stare as she was capable of, being blind, and then continue.

"The world is full of delightful, counter-intuitive things that should not work that way, and yet they do. Sure, getting out and doing push-ups is going to help in the short term, but then you pull your stitches. Then you rebreak your unset bones. Then you get internal bleeding. And suddenly you are laid up three times as long as you were originally"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:01 am
"I..I never really thought about that. But you do know I was never the brightest trainee" As she would give a small ligjt hearted giggle as she would feel a deep pain in her ribs that would cause her breath to catch. As she would hope that Hannah would atleast allow her to rectify this mistake somehow. Although, she had a feeling she may continue to be lectured for sometime though, and she knew she deserved it. Atleast she should have went somewhere it wouldn't be so easy to catch her.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That looks painful. You should go to the hospital about it" Hannah would speak, a cool tone as she released the binding kido and let Rei move again. Despite being blind, it really felt like she was glaring at Rei with no small amount of ominous implication, should she try to continue her current path. Currently, nothing else was said. She just stood there, watching and waiting.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:43 am
"O..ù.okay miss Hannah I get it. I'll go back. Is it okay it I come see you from time to time though? I do miss all of you you guys over here at the academy, and you all have alot more you could teach me."

Rwi would speak openly, and would hope that Mjss Hannah would say yes. The other instructors are important to, but they will probably say yes. Rei knew that she hadn't been the best student, but she surely wasn't the worse.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That's a sudden change of topic" Hannah would reply, crossing her arms and crouching down in front of Rei. "You stand in front of me with a missing eye, sucking at Kido and being terrible at learning it, and still want to come and see me? You've cut out the two main reasons to come and see me And you are a muscle brain so it's not like you are going to learn the finer parts of Kaido"

Hannah would stare through Rei, though if this was to do with her feelings, or her blindness, was unclear.

"So why would you come to see me?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum