Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovering from the beating

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:18 am
"Well even if I'm bad at it.. it's something I need to learn if I want to become a competent shinigami right? And if there's anyone who can help me learn it's you isn't it miss hannah?"

She would speak truthfully to the teacher, and she did truly want to learn kido. She had managed to pick up 1-30 so that she was able to make it through the academy, but she really had no hope in teaching herself the rest. So, she would hope that maybe miss Hannah would take her under her work per se.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:06 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"As it happens, no" Hannah would reply, shaking her head. "Zaraki, Mirja, Ulv. These are Shinigami of renown that haven't the slightest capability of using Kido. Focus on what you are good at, rather than trying to be good at everything. That, will ruin you more than not having it to use in the first place"

She would then stand, and nod towards the infirmary.

"Now get back to bed. And if you are ever bothered by the lack of two eyes, come see me. I shall fix that for you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:24 pm
Rei would nod as she would realize what she had done she would scratch the back of her head. Also at the assertion of her one eye she would let out a small sigh. "I know. I'll come to you when I think ive earned it back."

As she would then turn to head back to the hospital so she could get fully healed. "I'll take your advice miss Hannah. I just had a very large lapse in judgement."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:00 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Recovering from the beating  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"It happens. At least your lapse in judgement means that you haven't killed anyone or destroyed anything. That means it is fine, and easily moved on from" Hannah would reply, nodding to the woman. Though, staying where she was and staring as well as she could to make sure that the woman did indeed do as she said she would and go back to the hospital.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum