Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd]

Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:43 pm
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Side eying the guy, she'd finish off her drink. That had to have been like half the pack by now, yeah? Least she was almost done with this cruddy liquid...

But this interaction didn't make her feel all that much better, either. Even if he was smiling and acting all animate, it was hollow - she just knew it. He didn't have the sense of someone excited or happy or interested... He was just there. That rousing of playfulness seemed to fade out quickly as she averted her gaze, looking ahead and through everything before her.

"It's a nice place, I guess," Her tone became dodgy, dismissive, "I miss the woods. But I can't just.. Run off."

Can I? That thought of doubt lingered in her mind. She shook her head - the people of the city needed her, she was one of a few with the potential to keep them safe, she couldn't just go vanishing... She was already of use.

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd]

Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:43 pm
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 L3WvEwX

SIGURD | Hired Pay

Her mood doesn't seem bright anymore. Though, it was never anything blinding. It's just interesting that it could seem worse. There are questions that ran through his mind, but they are irrelevant. He's here for a job. Everything else is extra for future opportunities, as her had worded it. However, losing his charm now would only add suspicion and lessen her mood. For as heartless as he can become, he does not go out of his way to harm bystanders.

"Come on. I witnessed a few diners while walking around. You look like you could use a pick-me-up. My treat."

Probably the only time he came off as genuine, that snobby attitude of his had diminished somewhat. Since she is in his immediate vicinity, he shall go out of his way to better the mood. He disliked solemn atmospheres just as much as the other person despite being a proprietor of them.

Without a smile, he began to walk, expecting her to follow.

What Matters | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:55 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Even with the lowered mood, the offering to get food did get her attention - weird that he was so willing to go from his strong interest in exploring nooks and crannies to treating her to a meal. Is that a rich people thing, rewarding menial things? Well, she had some cruddy bosses who were like that, so she supposed it was that kind of situation; she hadn't even gotten the guy's name much less his deal.

"Yeah, sure." Her droll tone rolled, "But i'll pay for myself; i'd empty you out with how much I eat."

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:14 am

SIGURD | Hired Pay

"I doubt that," He assured, but that came with the ignorance of who he's talking to.

Though, even if he did know, her eating habits would not empty his pockets that easily. Sigurd usually only uses checks to handle his business. They're easier to manipulate. However, to reinforce his disguise, he put on another smile, obviously doing so just because it's what he should do in this situation.

"If I am to bore you with theatrics, it should be over a nice meal, and checking out the different businesses only helps my research."

What Matters | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:05 am

Liltotto Lamperd

"Y'gonna regret that stubbornness, bud." Despite her warning sentence, Liltotto had zero intent on letting him pay if she could help it, much less eat more than she typically would in one sitting as an act of spite.

Her drooping figure trailed him like a shadow, downing another two cans with no ill effect, not even a bout of nausea or hesitation. Back on the street, she'd smell the familiar scent of the nearest cluster of restaurants over that of the amount of people and the ever present faint scent of salt and air from the sea. The first place the brunet was about to enter would have his movements quickly stopped with a hand, already having an eye of scrutiny to the place and giving a brief whiff. Even if the place looked nice, she knew perfectly well it had bad days.

"No, nope. Not here." She'd point to a place just across the street, "That one."

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:40 pm

SIGURD | Hired Pay

"Stubbornness is key," He countered as they walked.

In a way, he's not wrong. Everything is categorized by one's stubbornness, but there are multiple ways to describe the adjective. Sigurd understood that he should show a level of it, but he's never been the type to push what he's not supposed to. He's also not the one to simply take no as an answer when he does want something, but he doesn't put up a fight as he's stopped. Now, there's definitely something about this woman that he should learn of. Why stop him? Why pick out another place? It would be easy to write it off as prior experience, but everything is adding up peculiarly.

"That one? Why? Is there something the matter with this one?" Maybe a bit of prying will help him understand. Just for added measure, he turned his gaze her way, finally drooping his eyes to the can in her hand. He's not going to question it, but it's obvious he's curious about her drinking habit.

What Matters | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:12 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Crap, he was a total stranger - she had to be a bit more careful with how she put the 'why' without sounding like a total creep; she knew the kid that fucked up on cooking the food a lot was in right now, but she couldn't just say she picked up on him being in there.

"Uh, some days this kid works and completely fucks up the food, usually burns it," Despite her flat voice, her manner of speaking was with a little more haste than previous, "I... Smelled burning, so I assumed he was in. I'm surprised he isn't gone by now, guessing he's the owner's kid or nephew or something."

She hoped that was believable, even without the scent being present to one's normal sense of smell; she definitely smelled something being overcooked at least in there.

"Plus some shit is kind of pricey for how boring it tastes. Over there's pretty consistent and not sorta pricey," With another point, she'd insist on the other place.

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:54 pm

SIGURD | Hired Pay

Smelled burning? Her reasoning was sound until she mentioned her particularly strong sense of smell. Is her power related to her sense of smell? No. It has to be more. Her ease at consuming alcohol suggests some sort of immunity. Combine that with her keen nose, and Sigurd could only conclude that she hoists some consumption ability that has honed her senses for detecting edible substances. The best way to test that theory would be to poison her food, but he has no reason to press the issue.

"Alright. I trust you. Let us go."

He nodded his head lightly, turning his attention away from her since he could feel his mood becoming less sociable and more inquisitive. As much as she's revealed things to him, he's probably dropped hints about himself along the way. Though, it's easier for him to pretend that his jolly nature is just a stunt to help with work. She doesn't seem to want to speak of her powers for some reason.

"But again. Do not worry about the price. I have it under control."

What Matters | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:37 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Don't believe ya but whatever," That dismissive response came as she dumped the empty cans (and any emptied snack bags she had) into the trash bin at once, no punting or anything this time - no point if you were passing a bin. Once the two were inside and seated, she hardly looked at the menu long before starting with a rather simple order despite her warnings: two appetizers and water, a long silence falling between the two after the order was placed.

"...So." The awkward pause in interaction was broken by her, the menu laid in front of her; she might have been miserable but the guy was willing to treat her to a meal, "What kinda projects you've been on recently? Where do you normally work?"

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:53 pm

SIGURD | Hired Pay

Is it time to finally make use of his funds? If he is correct in guessing her food based abilities, then her warnings mean more than what he had initially thought. However, he is sure he can handle it, and if she does prove insatiable, then charging extra for his services will solve any future issue.

Though, as they sat, he focused on the menu, studying his options. It has been a while since he entertained a place like this. It reminded him of a past long gone, but the woman's inquiry brought him out of his thoughts. Forming a quick lie, he gave her a response that should be suitable.

"Work has been stale lately, but I usually work anywhere. My job is finding suitable areas to buy and renovate. Then my company sells it off to the highest bidder. My latest project included an old museum that had been abandoned after WW4."

What Matters | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum