Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd]

Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:13 pm
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Hardly looking up from toying with the remnants of her drink of water with a straw, her drab tone had a pinch of insistence in that dry entertainment, "Either you're fuckin' with me or you're just real unlucky."

A risen gaze would give a look of interest and scrutiny, as if wishing to peel back the walls this man kept trying to put up, "Been talking for a good bit, yet it feels like I hardly know a thing about you. Why so guarded, dude? It ain't an interrogation."

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty Re: An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd]

Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:17 am
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 L3WvEwX

SIGURD | Hired Pay

"How else do you keep people interested?" He asked, sitting back as he took a deep breath. Raising a hand, he called for a waiter and proceeded to ask for their bill. Though, he'd focus back on Liltotto, his expression unreadable again.

"I do not believe in relaying everything to strangers on the first outing. I also have people who aren't particularly fond of me in this world. I'd rather avoid the happenstance that one is nearby to hear potential blackmail."

He raised a brow then. His eyes would look her up and down, gauging something that he never voiced.

"It's getting late. Let me walk you home. We can meet again tomorrow to continue our tour."

What Matters | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:00 am
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

"Oohh hoho, you're one of those kinda guys.." Despite her emotionally tame tone, it was clear she derived some humor from his response. Hard to catch wasn't usually a guy thing, at least not many guys in her experience tended to play that game. He proved to be quite the weirdo nerd alright, but it was far from irritating - she thought fondly, funnily of it. Guy was willing to pay for her and was even flagging for the bill, she'd seen enough movies or heard enough accounts to know that he would've pretended to go to the bathroom or said something properly dismissive by now, but... No. He didn't seem to be fully genuine, but his want to give some kindness to a street slob like her was definitely real.

"Yeah, sure man," She didn't fully buy that excuse, but she'd let him get away with it, at least for now. Either he was an overly enthusiastic roleplayer or he really was doing some shifty stuff and was trying to clean up; who knew, she just met the guy, hardly know a thing about em.

"..Sure." Her expression dimmed just a bit with that offer to walk her home, not that she was upset with or sad towards him, but... She couldn't help it, with recent events that transpired.

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:11 am
An Evening For Sight Seeing [Liltotto, Sigurd] - Page 6 L3WvEwX

SIGURD | Hired Pay

She does not sound convinced. Well, that is no issue for him. His job isn't to convince her of anything. To be honest, he's let her in on too much, but that hardly matters in the bigger picture. She only knows a quirky man who seems to have some dirt on him. If anything, that's exactly where he wants her to be be. Hopefully, she's not someone who'll have to see his other quirks. He'd hate to douse an already faltering flame.

But work is work, and he's a businessman.

"Then let us be on our way," He took out his wallet, leaving plenty to cover the bill and some. Her expression had soured as it had many times before, but he has no ability to help recover it as things are. She is not someone he has any feelings for, as it stands. They are strangers who happened to bump into each other.

Either way, he'd give her a hand out of her seat at least and lead the way back into the cool atmosphere.

What Matters | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum