Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Left_bar_bleue0/0how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah

Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:58 pm
Rei would make her way back through thr academy. After being fully healed by Erica she had taken a few days off. Fully resting as well at the recommendation of the healer, and not wanting to slow her recovery. She would Speed through the academy as she would hunt for Miss Hannah. She wanted to learns shikai, but she didn't really understand how to even start a full conversation with her sword. She had heard the voice in her battle with the spider, but since then it was radio silence.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Left_bar_bleue398349/999999how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty Re: how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:19 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah 6EdIfMt

Don't run in the hallways. This was the rules. Rei would come to realize why this was the rules when she turned the corner and ran smack into Hannah. She was extremely unyielding, and Rei would feel like she had just smacked into the wall rather than a person.

"Good morning, Rei" Hannah would say, a cool tone. The woman was still, and quiet, so clearly waiting for Rei to explain such a breach in judgement.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Left_bar_bleue0/0how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:33 am
After running straight into the woman's barrier Rei would obviously fall down, but instead of standing she would remain on the ground as she would get into a bowing position. Head touching the ground as she would speak.

"I am sorry miss Hannah, but I was trying to find you quickly. I wanted to ask for assistance with my training!"

Rei would speak quickly, and apparently nervous. Especially since it seems Hannah may not be a big fan of Rei since she's very dumb brained.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Left_bar_bleue398349/999999how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Dogeza is serious. Do not use it so casually" Hannah would reply, flicking her hand and dragging Rei to her feet by an unseen air current.

"Now, tell me" Hannah's tone maintained it's cool, smooth cadance, which was always a sign that someone was not best pleased. "Tell me what training is so important you have to tear-ass around the Academy like this"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:50 am
"S...sorry miss hannah."

She would speak to the woman, and notice the cold tone as she would sigh inwardly. She wished she wasn't such an impulsive person, and even more so when she was around the academy. She would take a deep breath as she would realize that the spiritual training in the academy had not set with her correctly.

"I...I realize that I've focused to much on physicality. I.. I heard my swords voice during my fight with that hollow, but now no matter how hard I try I can't get to her again."

She would speak openly about her experience, and didn't know if it was herself or her sword doing this, but if she heard the voice she assumed it wanted to talk.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:59 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Like I told you last time. There is no such thing as too much. If physical is where your proficiency lies, then physical is where your training should be. Expand in comfort, not ego"

Hannah would, however, give a casual shrug at the idea of not hearing her again.

"Times of stress open us up more to connection, but it's nothing to be worried about. Just keep up with your Jizen, and you'll hear her again in time. And when you do, accept the painful truth; The Blade Is Me. Nothing that she ever is, comes from herself. They are a mirror of you, and your emotions"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:15 am
"C...could you put me under stress so I may hear her voice again? I.. I don't know I think im closer to my sword when I'm fighting. I struggle to concentrate enough when I'm alone."

She would speak honestly about whar she thinks is her problem, but she doesn't even know If it would work. However, she did know Hannah would probably only hold back enough to ensure she doesn't die or get grievously wounded.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"No. That's dumb. That's the dumbest plan I have heard since ever" Hannah would reply. The scathing words were made all the worse by Hannah's none-plussed tone and stance.

"Just do Jizen. Don't try to get yourself beaten nearly to death in the hopes you might be able to save a few days in connecting to your Spirit. Hearing their voice is nothing when it comes to truly connecting"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:30 am
Rei would sigh inwardly at the insult to her plan as she would nod. It was probably a long shot anyway, but maybe she could atleast clear up the indifference? She wasn't fond of having people upset with her.

"I apologize for wasting your time miss Hannah. Could I offer you lunch for the time one day?"

Rei would offer as she would back down from the plan of being beaten to a pulp to get stronger. If it ever came to that she could probably challenge someone else.

"I..i will do as you say. instead of trying to force it."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The time is only wasted if you go out and challenge someone to a fight with the express purpose of putting yourself in danger" Hannah would reply. Rei was a strange one; usually they went and bothered Elyss to get stronger. Was this a Shuka Syndrome, where she saw how Kido was powerful, and thus immediately broke her morals to train in it?

"No. There is nothing I can teach you, because you are diametrically opposed to me. You are force, in your heart and in your soul. In thought and deed. This does not mesh with me in any way"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum