Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Empty Re: how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:57 pm
Rei would look down a bit ashamed as she would take the words into her. She could go to elyss for training, but she didn't want to waste any more people's time. As Hannah put it going to ask for someone to beat her up would be nothing but a collective negative. She should learn how to do thus without having to die almost every time.

"I understand, but you didn't answer me about lunch. I could cook you some food to make up for the uhm.... mistakes I've made the last week or so?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Empty Re: how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah

Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:09 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"I said no, to the lunch. Because you wanted to trade lunch for my time, and my time is useless to you for what you want. Cooking lunch to apologise for mistakes is a fruitless endeavour. Apologise once, and then learn from your mistakes. No action or reperation is required, except that. To not do what you did wrong again is all anyone ever needs. The rest is the barking of ego"

Hannah maintained her cool, not precisely angry at the idiot - she'd have to go bludgeon Elyss into a crater if she was like that, and then herself - but cool and not exactly amicable.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0how to get stronger? Rei/Hannah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:47 pm
Rei would look down at the ground thoroughly beaten down by the teacher verbally as she would let out a small sigh.

"Yes mam, I hope we can sit down and have lunch together eventually. I didn't mean to cause you any problems If I have. and thank you for your time."

As Rei would turn, and prepare to take her leave. Feeling a bit bad, but she was careful not to make any more apologies, or apeak in a way that would seem too prideful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum