Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]

Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:11 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko had no issues following along with him as she stood up. If anything, it felt good to move around a bit, loosen her body, and get the blood pumping. Sitting still for too long can cause you to become locked in your thoughts as far as she was concerned. Her eyes wandered from side to side; absorbing in the sights of the wooden steps, doors, and eventually the books themselves as they entered into a new room entirely.

"Big place. I'm impressed."

Nodding, Aiko remained cordial and immersed in the moment; taking in the man's words as he spoke. Sulking in the shadows of the past would do no favors since that lack of a familiar partner to soothe her woes hurt her. To acknowledge that pain would be uncomfortable, as she assumed just forcing herself to move forward and find new things to fill that void would be the answer. So his insights on the past, present, and future struck a chord with her.

"I doubt I'll be able to do all that overnight, but it makes sense. If you refuse to acknowledge the pain of the past, it will eat your present and future. And I think...I did feel hurt and still feel pain by being let down and abandoned by someone I cared for and loved."

She glanced down at her feet, a half-hearted chuckle escaping her lips. "

"Sorry if that's depressing, just sucks to have your trust broken."

At that moment, the vast array of books around her seemed to echo her sentiment, the room's quietness mirroring her introspective state.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]

Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:21 am
Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 A62a9c1fe65df0779303ac82e2029c57

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He knew her emotional state.

The Gotei once was heralded as his savior, then those incidents transpired. It was easy to offer this advice to lost souls of the World, far more difficult to turn such a weapon of insight onto oneself. It elicited a softer exhale as he’d continued perusing the books, each shoulder raising and a warmth to the smile that constantly offered a level of confidence to each word presented.

."Your apologies can be for a situation that requires it, being upset or even depressed isn’t a trait of which one should apologize for. We all suffer from something. The point of which one should be sorry is if they’re doing nothing to heal themselves. Your presence here indicates that this isn’t the case.

He shifted on the heel of his boot for a brief moment, caressing the spine of another and retracting it from the comfort of its holding space, a darker hue of green binding old paper whose smell held a certain nostalgia.

."I knew a man once upon a time, a rather odd fellow considering all things. He came here after betrayal of a different nature, unfortunately for him the only advice I could provide him was the comfort of books. Trust me, the betrayal you suffered shall serve as a catalyst for a much brighter life, this room seems quiet and somber. But each of these could be seen as memories, they connect and eventually…

Akira’s lips parted into a large smile with a softer chuckle following.

."You’re smiling for no reason but because you live. Any thoughts on the first thing you wish to try?

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:24 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko's eyes held a reflective depth as she absorbed the man's words, feeling a resonance with the idea that life could sprout anew from the decay of the old. A warm smile unfurled across her lips, a silent acknowledgment of the beauty within his metaphor.

"It's similar to when people die."

She mused to Akira out loud as her tone started to change from drab and dreary, to one of curiosity and presentness.

"While our bodies rot in the earth, their essence still fuels the world around us. And as morbid as that sounds, I think the death of what I used to be could be used to birth a new life as you said. So thank you for putting it like that."

The woman's right index finger tapped under her chin when she finished speaking. There was a newfound trust sparked in her chest, as Aiko's decision regarding which book to try came with relative ease.

"I'm willing to try anything you recommend you. You seem smart."

Cherry and to the point, the woman gave an affirming nod toward Akira. The affirmation in her nod was as much for herself as it was for him—a silent pledge to embrace the journey ahead, wherever it may lead.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:19 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man chuckled a little at Aiko’s response, contemplating for the briefest moments of the litany of things to do. It was Japan, plenty to do now he actually thought about it though was there anything that was a have to? Actually there was.

Akira shifted a little, allowing his digits to caress another book a little further to the edge, moving to unholster it from the snug area it found purchase. It was a thinner looking piece of material, though about Mount Fuji of all things.

."Japan is a beautiful country. I have found long walks can clear the mind when others aren’t able to influence your core, so I first suggest, always, the top of Mount Fuji. The sight can bring about a sense of serenity that I have yet to replicate anything else. It is important though on such a journey you remember that both negative and positives create you. Never shy away from the truth.

He playfully moved to boop her nose with the book, only to place it with the other he offered.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:36 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

The mention of Mt. Fuji sparked a light in Aiko's eyes, a place of beauty she had surprisingly never considered before. With an enthusiastic nod, her voice bubbled with excitement.

"That sounds delightful! I think I'll head there next after this place as I know the views are to die for."

Taking the book from Akira, she carefully placed it in her bag with the other materials she was gathering before a thought came to her mind. This WAS a library, just what was the return policy for all this? Aiko was gathering a lot of books to borrow and she hadn't asked him about the process of returning them.

Her finger began tapping thoughtfully against her chin, her vibrant blood gaze returned to Akira as she posed her question,

"And since this is a library, what's your return policy on the books? Do you want me to just come back here, or....?"

As her head tilted to the right, she blinked curiously and waited for a response.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:29 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft chuckle toward Aiko as the golden glint almost shimmered lightly with something beyond humane standards, a side product of the Gigai. Akira let out another thoughtful hum though, decidedly gesturing a little to the door behind her.

."If you’re so inclined, merely knock on the door and return them as you wish. These books aren’t entirely for keepsake, some take a book and never return, so I like to think it was used an anchor for whatever future they’re leading as of current.

Akira then shifted by her, moving a bit to straighten out the waistcoat that clung to his body.

."The estate has rooms if you’re needing a place to stay, free of charge Miss. I find my issue with both therapists and by extension those claiming to want to help based on the foundation of profit are…Distasteful things. An offer if necessary is all, the local town is quite welcoming.

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:43 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Oh, I'll be sure to return them then! It's nice not having to worry about a due date."

Aiko spoke in a cheery matter once more as she was delighted to mull over the context of the books at her own pace. Patting her bag filled with her goodies, she blinked and listened further as the man offered to provide lodging for her for the night. That was a surprise.

Hmmmmmm.

Aiko took a quick glimpse outdoors; her blood gaze observing the storm getting worse out and it would be a pain in the ass to get through it even with her speed to traverse it. Plus, given how massive this place was, she doubted many issues would arise with the need for privacy and space. The woman imagined that one could probably fit a whole squadron of people in this library if push came to shove.

With these thoughts in mind, Aiko nodded decisively.

"I mean, I can pay you to stay the night, but I'll happily stay for free to since it looks pretty ugly out there."

After speaking, her head gestured towards the window. But, she paused as her expression turned to one of mild playful suspicion mixed with intrigue.

"Are you sure, though? You are giving a lot for free. What's your angle?"

Her tone was light but probing. There was a part of her that was wary of generosity that came too easily, a learned caution from her experiences. Her eyes carefully studied Akira’s face for any sign of his true intentions, curious about the story behind his kindness.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:16 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira smiled softly at Aiko, glancing a little out into the raging storm. It was a peaceful sight for him. Rain. The pitter pattering of droplets striking against glass, a soft feeling of it caressing across flesh had been a symbol of duality for centuries. Hope and Despair. Freedom and Control. Such weather was never to be perceived as anything other than indulgent for one to think of.

Her playful probing caught him a little offguard, causing a soft flush of crimson to stain incredibly white flesh as for the briefest moment, a glance to over her shoulder came to be. She stood as a silhouette. The bottom half of a beautifully soft smile, wearing a Shinigami’s robe. What was his angle? He recalled her words, a bonk on the scalp followed with: Be kind. You’ve come from a rough place but everyone has their unseen demons.
."My angle? Fairly simple right angle I suppose. Once I used to be rather bitter, a little narrow minded about my circumstance, then I met someone, a point of which my mindset went up. She once told me that everyone faces their unseen demons. Consider it a form of therapy for myself.

He chuckled a little, offering a slight shrug to Aiko though quickly followed on.

."If you require anything though don’t hesitate to request it of me, a storm can be soothing. It allows one to think internally, using the sound, scent and texture of the environment as a natural deterrent from external distractions..

END OF POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:45 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko listened intently, her expression softening as she pieced together the unspoken narrative behind Akira's generous demeanor. It was a familiar pattern, one she had seen in others and perhaps even in herself – transformation through trials. The way Akira described his circumstances about being a bitter person and meeting someone who opened his world put more of his actions into a better context for her.

"Sounds like that person helped you see that there is more in the world. I'm happy that happened to you!"

Her voice was warm and filled with sincerity as she seemed glad for his growth and happiness.

Though, she paused for a moment. Her gaze inferred she was thinking over something and after a few moments passed she spat it out.

"Hmm, not sure if I'll need anything tonight, but I wouldn't mind a guide to Mt.Fuji when the storm clears and I head out tomorrow. You are welcome to come with me if you want."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:15 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a brief moment of contemplation at Aiko’s sincerity, so often it was a tactic to manipulate but maybe she was one of the rare few that held this warmth many dreamed of being able to spread across the world. A soft chuckle followed though, such a request was easily handled.

."Certainly. I do not think you’ll need to waste any funds on a journey if I accompany you, though do prepare to pack for some form of icy weather. I’ll acquire anything specific in case, oxygen masks and the like. Mt Fuji is gorgeous but the climb can cause some unfortunate effects.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum