Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]

Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:58 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

That's all there was to it then! This trip was set in stone once he had agreed and she nodded her head to affirm that truth.

"Perfect! If you have any essentials for the trip, bring them along. I'm counting on you to guide me!"

With her smile broadening, Aiko stretched; taking a moment to look around and take in the sights around her. There was a sense of readiness for rest that was evident in her movements. Traveling here, using her powers, and dealing with the storm; it wore her out and she soon had a yawn exit her lips which further affirmed her that she needed to rest and recover.

"But if we are gonna go on such a journey, I think we both should get some rest. If you can point out where the bedroom is, I think I'm gonna go to sleep and we can regroup in the morning, alright?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:15 pm
Echoes In The Rain [Aiko/Akira]  - Page 3 A62a9c1fe65df0779303ac82e2029c57

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira smiled softly at Aiko’s need for rest, offering an idle gesture for her to follow as he tugged at the fabric of his waistcoat to assure it remained firm. The walk was easy though shifting into a cabinet, glancing over a wide array of different looking keys, purposefully made with the intent to assure that multiple occupants couldnt access another's room.

He plucked one out and gestured for her to follow.

Two floors later did they reach a higher case of winding stairways before halting in the corridor, handing the key over.

."Final room on your left Miss. There is little here as of this moment so one of the larger bedrooms can be yours, it has a bathroom within and some basic utensils like a kettle. It is designed off Western architecture so, enjoy the space in general. You’ll find a hook inside beside the door and one near the bathroom door, tug on either if you require me.

With that, a dip of the head came to pass.

."I wish you a goodnight.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum