Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wise or Whimsical? [Al'in, Violet] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wise or Whimsical? [Al'in, Violet] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wise or Whimsical? [Al'in, Violet] - Page 4 Empty Re: Wise or Whimsical? [Al'in, Violet]

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:36 pm
Wise or Whimsical? [Al'in, Violet] - Page 4 TBIsH4w
Al'in mir Azizi | The Gilded Rogue

"If you ever have a wont for companionship then cast my name to the wind. If the fates are with you then it will carry to my ear and I shall know where to go." Al'in flashed her a typically mercurial grin, for surely it was a jest, and yet his gaze carried such certainty to it that perhaps he truly believed it was so. He let it hang without answer for a few moments more before he let out one last little laugh. "Or you can take my phone number. I am not entirely stuck in the dark ages."

Standing with her, and exchanging numbers if need be, Al'in offered a sage nod as Violet bid him goodbye. She was a strange little thing, something to watch and bear witness to, so perhaps that was why he could not shake the irony of it all.

"The pleasure was all mine, Violet, so I would be glad if you would honour me again with your performance. And do not forget to keep practicing, a lazy blade is one that is ever-dull."

Ghosts of Yesterday | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum