Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Empty Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira]

Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:26 am
Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Just keep watch over the city today, not an unusual task for her to go about looking for potential bouts of trouble, keeping her stride while in her uniform. Thankfully was kinda slow today, in so far as nobody acting up or doing anything weird, not even in the normal places that she'd noted a frequency in incidents.

Wasn't til she noticed a scent she knew all too well; Shinigami. But it wasn't the sticking stench that marred the city for the past few months, she was about to cross paths with one... Her heart raced with instinctive response, the slight chill of dread dully hitting her nerves - it wasn't ever strong but it would always be there.

But.. He didn't appear in a Gotei uniform at all, if anything he was rather plainly dressed, and it didn't take too long of a read to get the indication he was lost. Who was he? Is he a deserter? Undercover? The scent wasn't weak enough to be a halfie. It was probably fine if he got this far into the city without being stopped, but she couldn't help but feel something was off.

"Heya." Her expression didn't betray her feelings, that sensation of crawling skin feeling as if an invisible force was trying harder and harder to pull her away from an interactive distance, "You're definitely lost, yeah. Where you trying to go?"

END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Empty Re: Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira]

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:29 am
Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Confusion.

It was odd being so casual without his gigai, though choosing a matching attire for whilst his application was going through in the Vandenreich, Akira had come to realize that choosing a suitable place to live was no doubt for the best. There would be times where he couldn’t just return home, as such, black boots took him across street by street, visiting residential areas which looked appealing or otherwise entertaining, only for this labyrinth of architecture to cause him to get lost.

It was then a Heya broke his focus, bringing about a soft glance to the rather pretty individual who had spoken to him. Great. Beautiful women always caused issues for Akira, everyone he had met bar enough he could pick on one hand had ended in some form of disaster. A smile was presented, alongside a soft tone which mirrored the calm curved lips.

"Ah! Hello. Apologies, I seem to be a little lost within this residential district. I’m waiting for my enlistment application into the Vandenreich to move through bureaucracy, so I was aiming to look for some lodgings. You wouldn’t happen to be privy to any good districts or some direction?

Akira though came to realize he hadn’t even offered his own name. There it was, first mistake.

"Oh. Pardon me. Akira Tairitsu, a pleasure.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:22 am

Liltotto Lamperd

A raise of the brow was her only immediate response, the rest of her face lacking in readability as she thought for a moment. Damn, she didn't even have to squeeze out what he's doing here... That show of loose lips put him in a more favorable light, but her suspicions still held taut; anyone could say that to some grunt going about the streets, if anything it'd be an easy thing to admit in order to get potential heat off them. Her brow dropped, sighing softly,

"Y'didn't get any word from some part of Albedochiffren? I'd imagine they'd still be helping out with the living arrangements of newbies," She remembered going through looking for places to stay with an agent's help when she first got here, then again they're probably shorter staffed and with lower morale lately; him lying or him slipping through the systemic cracks were of equal possibility in her mind.

"Uh, Liltotto Lamperd," Her voice was flat as she gave her name, as if she didn't expect him to introduce himself so quickly, "Well i'm not a real estate agent or anything, so..." A finger pointed in a particular direction, but it wouldn't make any sense to somebody who just got here, "Nearest department's that way... Aaand you probably don't know what the fuck i'm talking about. Forget it, follow me."

Fine, she'll put up with the stench and be on her way like a good little soldier...

END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:00 am
Window Shopping [Liltotto, Akira] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira took note of the quirk of a brow, indicating a level of shock or irritation for his existence. Obviously. The Vandenreich wouldn’t be too pleased to engage with a Shinigami after the Gotei all but act as if they own anything they gaze upon, moving a little with a dip of the head, respecting that she at least revealed herself to him. The man decidedly keeping a pace beside Liltotto, offering a glance to the architecture and other aspects of this place.

"They’re no doubt taking their time due to my nature. I doubt the Vandenreich was expecting a Shinigami to turn up at their doors and inquire about joining their ranks, I can’t fault their apprehension. Why would someone do that? Spy is one source of concern. The other is merely my existence, morale might fall if they start acknowledging the alleged scraps of the Gotei as their soldiers. We all have our reasons.

He spoke softly, glancing around at Liltotto to see if there was an obvious look of clothing that was offered to him that might indicate a level of rank within the Vandenreich.

"Have you lived here long? I can’t imagine getting used to the height is easy.

There was an attempt at some light hearted humor.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:41 am

Liltotto Lamperd

This Akira guy really was a chatterbox, huh? Opening a granola bar as she let him run his mouth, taking her time biting through the bundle of sweet fiber, but acknowledging his words - any bit of accidental slip would be useful after all... But, he spoke with a level of self awareness she didn't expect from the dark robed jackasses who traipsed the streets like they belonged, with little prompting on top of that. He didn't stink of stress or anxiety... He was either particularly good with reading the situation and saying the best thing to soften the blow, or he was being earnest... She couldn't help but let her guard dip a little.

"Y'aren't the first," A sighing tone came from her between bites, "But you are of a few guys. Not everybody's super fond of shinigami - you are right on that. Recent... Occupations, have made things kinda sore. Glad you at least aren't boneheaded enough to think you wouldn't be met with some form of scrutiny."

Has she lived here long? It was almost yesterday, yet as if it had been years since she first got here... "Not as long as some, longer than others. As somebody used to the wastes, yeah getting used to being around people again was a trial."

Her gaze looked a little wistful, "Not to mention I grew up in the woods."

END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:14 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a little at Liltotto, offering a nod of acknowledgement to her commentary about his self awareness, that was something he did indeed have in abundance. Self awareness. That anxiety which constantly held over his core wasn’t too prominent as of right now, thankfully business mode had allowed him to treat this as an assignment over a social call. It was then a brow came to rise from him at the revelation of living within the woods, a sympathetic look that held tight from his own life within the slums. It basically was the same in a lot of respects.

He offered an exhale, unable to keep within that pity for such a life. Getting used to people was a chore, one that took years to handle, even now, Akira was trying to adapt to that form of life. Being social. He couldn’t to this day figure out why engaging in certain scenarios was so difficult.

"My condolences. I lived within an area of Soul Society known as the Rukongai, I’m uncertain if you’re privy to the conditions of such districts but anything beyond thirty starts to get worst. I was seventy eighth. Out of eighty.

The man had accepted that dreadful upbringing a long time ago, it was the last time he was there that haunted him.

"May I inquire as to the why it is difficult for you? To engage with others that is and how did you survive the woods?

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Even with his more agreeable attitude, she still couldn't help feeling like a scared animal, trying to tear out of her own skin and get away from the 'danger' scent's owner. Thankfully her pokerface was top notch else he would have caught her anxiety... But he was looking all droopy and whatnot to her mentions of living conditions; did he, feel bad for her or something? A brow rose, expectant of elaboration of his thinking.

But with his answer, she'd scoff, a crooked grin exposing her inhumanly sharp teeth greeting him, "'My condolences for growing up in the woods', says the guy from the shitty god-forsaken hell slums they call a 'good place' to unsuspecting souls fending off hollowfication. No need to pity me; the woods are fine, especially if you know what you're doing - Can't say the same for the Rukongai, 'specially for how far out you hail from. Stretches to eighty in all four directions, shinigami fart around only the nearest ones so you get shittier and shitter as you get outside of their oh-so merciful and powerful gaze. You don't gotta tell me what i'm plenty aware of."

"As for readjusting to society," She'd speak after a brief pause, her gaze low and looking off at nothing in particular, "Well, I fucked off and lived in the wastes for a few years. I just... Didn't... Nevermind. Surviving the woods wasn't any biggie - dude it's just knowing how to get around and you'd be fine. At worst you're dealing with some assholes. The Rukongai's chock full of those from what i've heard."

END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:37 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a quirk of the brow from Liltotto’s aim to submerge or continue the engagement without truly talking about that most odd pause. Didn’t what? Did he get something incorrect from the woman? She was an odd one that was for certain, though odd didn’t necessarily mean bad under any circumstance. At the topic of the Rukongai and assholes, a heart laughter did erupt from the core, truly amusing to see that even in the City of Lights, infamy of the Rukongai had come to reach them. The slum infested scum of all of the Spirit world, atleast the Arrancar could blame their actions on raw evolutionary nature. This? Choice. How curious that such a society could still function and thrive despite this horror, though most thrived under trauma. Natural selection was a bitch.

"Well! I can’t exactly claim that I am beyond being an asshole at times. The Rukongai at least taught me a lesson or two about mentality, self sufficiency. That type of thing. I imagine the wastes and woods granted you a few life lessons that were useful, survival, independence. Don’t you think it is a little interesting to see the difference between those who fought for their livelihood comparative to the Gotei comfort?

It was then he halted a little, catching a nearby shop and glancing at Liltotto with an idle gesture of the left hand for her to follow.

"One moment. Supplies. Actually, you’re a member of the Vandenreich aren’t you? Officially atleast. I am currently-

He halted before moving to acquire said supplies, paper, ink, some other notebooks and exchanged the necessary currently with a respectful bow of the head, only to continue out and finish his sentence.

"Working on something of importance regarding the Quincy’s blut. Could I see it? My interest in new techniques outweighs my personal etiquette of patience. The way it functions is incredibly surgical so I have heard.-

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:13 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Even as she spoke to this guy, it was clear her senses were stretched past them, observant of their surroundings and looking for any odd activity; she was out on a job after all, not just to do small talk with a potential concern. Doing that and keeping with the conversation were little issue to someone as practiced as she, it was no different from scouting or hunting.

"Oohoho, someone's not a fan of the nobility, I see." It wasn't anywhere close to frequent that she spoke with a shinigami, period, but articulating that particular problem wasn't one she heard often; usually it was some holier-than-ye stroke of thought.

"Yeah i'm-" She ceased her response, sighing while pulling a bag of snacks out of her bag as she thought over his words and his rather.. Abrupt departing from the conversation - guy had a head on his shoulders but seemed bound to lose it with how flimsy the screws holding it were. With his return, she'd keep her mild annoyance in check, about to pick back up but he was already running his mouth again, merely closing what was hung open just a touch too long for the lack of words she gave.

"I can't use Blut," she'd calmly respond; she'd done this song and dance, but now she didn't feel uncomfortable to be upfront with it, "I'm not all Quincy, for lack of a better description. I'm just me."

END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:11 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a little at Liltotto, a raised brow at the rather interested hatred of nobility. Hate was such an understatement. Loathed. Despised. The very thought of them causing blood to boil within the veins, even eliciting a slight increase within the heart as it pumped just at the thought of a revenge against any of them. Yes. Hate. He though managed to follow her again, diverting to acquire those supplies and a brow began to raise rather promptly at the brutal realization she could not use blut. Why? Was it the abyss that was her reiatsu that made it impossible for her to access blut?

This was a little awkward, though he had his own personal feelings regarding that. It felt. Well. Less than good to be a unique individual within a sea of copy and pastes, thus offering a bright smile and seemingly adding onto it. Positive reinforcement is a go.

"So you’re unique. That’s rather impressive. I can understand that it might be a little sore to have to verbalize the whole not being full Quincy, though trust me when I say there are worse things to be stuck with. In this instance for example, I am rather weird. Shinigami joining the Vandenreich just is a little unorthodox though I like to own it.

He constantly spoke with an air of calm, offering a bright smile after and beginning to walk backwards, twisting on heel to tilt his head and get a better look at her reiatsu.

"You’re a…What is it…Cool individual. Abilities don’t reflect us as people- Well. No. Your abilities don’t. Tell me something cool about yourself, positive reinforcement is important.

END OF POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum