Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Orsorum
Orsorum
Starter Member

31 - Shizuka Hibiki: Equipment, Zanjutsu, and Techniques [Ready] Empty Shizuka Hibiki: Equipment, Zanjutsu, and Techniques [Ready]

Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:50 am
EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information

Spiritually Cauterized Holistic Incantations as Symbolized Markings/S.C.H.I.S.M/schisms are ready-to-use instant cast Kido, cauterized below the surface of the skin, with an appearance similar to a tattoo. Weaker than true Kido, a schism makes up for lack of power with greater utility, mainly in it’s instant casting and capability to be used even when bound by Sekkiseki (though at a drastically reduced power), since the Kido is already primed and does not require more than a pulse of Reiryoku internally to activate.

» Name: Spiritually Cauterized Holistic Incantations as Symbolized Markings/S.C.H.I.S.M/schisms
» Description: Schisms are a composite of a Kido's incantation in the form of a symbol that efficiently correlates it's spiritual flow. This symbol is then spiritually branded internally by the user, just below the outer layers of skin. If successful, the schism is able to store a percentage of Reiryoku, to be activated at a later date, in the form of the Kido it represents.
» Effect: By spiritually imprinting a schism onto oneself, the user is granted capability to instant-cast the specific Kido it corresponds to, similar to skipping the incantation when casting Kido normally. The benefit is the instant casting, and the fact that the schism stores Reiryoku, eliminating the need of exhausting the spirit as a normal casting would. The downsides are the lower level of power a schism can generate (1/3 of a normal Kido, with incantation), and that the schism can only be cast over/from the area it is branded, meaning a schism on a palm can only be cast from that palm, on a foot only from that foot, etc.

For equipment page only. Do not put this in your application.

» Relevant Link: Shizuka's Application

» Obtained From: self created, current schisms applied:
Kido Functions:
The symbols for Seki are on the palm of each hand and sole of both feet.
Danku, is located directly on the ankle joint, on the top of each foot.
The symbol Sho Is carefully inlaid over the space between the first and second knuckle joint of each hand, so that with a closed his fist, the portion a punch would make contact with would have the symbol clearly visible.
Shakkaho is on each elbow.
The only Kaido symbol he has is an overly large one centered on his solar plexus, that is known to stop bleeding, but not heal the actual injury.

» Accessibility: Any being, living or not, capable of manipulating their spiritual energy is capable of using a schism, provided they know or have the requisite incantation and enough spiritual energy to power it without killing themselves. It is readily available for all Shinigami, the information disseminated on the process to create and apply each currently known symbol.

I. Additional Information

”SCHISM Limits”:

”Creating/Applying a SCHISM:

END OF CREATION

EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information

Sekkiseki Bandages are simple cloth bandages, interwoven with ground Sekkiseki dust. While intended as an aid for a medical condition, the Sekkiseki has the added bonus of increasing the tensile strength of the bandages themselves, as well as a very minor dampening effect on the strength of Spiritually based attacks and phenomena that make contact.

» Name: Sekkiseki Bandages
» Description: A full-body covering of grey-hued, simple cloth bandages, interwoven with ground Sekkiseki dust. They were designed as a mechanism to allow Shizuka to keep his constantly leaking Reiryoku contained.
» Effect: The bandages prevent Shizuka's Reiryoku from escaping, a medical condition that resulted from his spiritual damage. While there is enough Sekkiseki woven into the bandages to halt the ambient Reiryoku escaping, it is not enough to prevent Shizuka, or any other user, from pushing their Reiryoku through in order to cast Kido, etc, though it does require more effort and use of spiritual energy than usual. They have the added benefit of reducing the efficacy of incoming spiritual attacks, such as Kido or Reiatsu, to a very minor degree, and the Sekkiseki woven into them increases the tensile strength, making it about as strong as thin leather armor.

» Obtained From: Kira Hibiki, Shizuka's adopted older sister, commissioned the bandages custom made.

» Accessibility: Available for anyone to obtain, recreate, and use.

While no one else is known to have them currently, they are readily available for anyone, as their creation is simple. In most cases, usage would be a hindrance, but the application can be used for many purposes, including, but not limited to: training in Reiryoku control and application, with increasing difficulty levels based on the amount of Sekkiseki woven in. Other applications include creating clothing that would block a spiritual signature, if one so chose to have the garments made, making the application useful for stealth missions.
Shizuka maintains a large stockpile of bandages and Sekkiseki dust, as well as pre-made bandages, in order to replace them as they wear, are damaged, or have been rendered either unsanitary or unserviceable.
END OF CREATION

EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information
Leather Chest Piece – a simple, sleeveless leather chest piece, with no additional special features.

» Name: Leather Chestpiece

» Description: a simple chestpiece of thick leather, with no special characteristics. It is worn over Shizuka’s bandages and his long sleeved compression type shirt, and under all other clothing.

» Effect: This equipment is only an added piece of protection, large enough to cover vital organs. The leather is thick enough to prevent easy slicing, but is not impervious to piercing or thrusting blades, and only blunts impact of concussive force.

» Obtained From: Commissioned by Shizuka during his time in the Sharazumi-rengokai .

» Accessibility: While not unique, this specific piece is form fitted, and anyone can obtain the same armor, as there is nothing extraordinary about it.

N/A
END OF CREATION

EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information

Shizuka's personal Zanjutsu style, still in its infancy.

» Name: Dervish
» Description: The unique style of Zanjutsu developed by Shizuka, tailored to his strengths and limits. There are 5 forms, referred to as Dances, and applicable techniques for each form.
» Effect: This Zanjutsu incorporates movement techniques, offensive and defensive maneuvers, and technical skills/ttechniquesmeant for utility to create a versatile and adaptive style of fighting that is tailored to Shizuka's specific strengths and skillset. The style is designed so that it can be used in hand-to-hand combat as well as swordplay.

» Obtained From: Self-Taught, personal creation

» Accessibility: As a personal style, currently only used/available to Shizuka, but it’s adaptive nature allows it to be learned or tailored to other individuals, should they be taught the basics by Shizuka, or the movements specifically studied.

When using ranged attacks, Shizuka relies on the Sekkiseki bandages, and has roughly a 20-foot radius of range with his arms fully extended. The bandages for his blades are wound separately from the bandages on his body, and in such a way to allow minor adjustments to trajectory based on the movements of his hands. I.e., a straight piercing throw can be altered to a slice, a throw aimed at an arm can be altered to the body, etc.
”Dervish Forms:
END OF CREATION

EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information
Spiritual Echolocation is a technique that allows those without sight to have a measure of modified vision, in a sense

» Name: Spiritual Echolocation

» Description: Provides a mechanism for blind or sightless individuals to visualize their surroundings using spiritual energy.

» Effect: Using fine-tuned Spiritual control, the user expands a sphere around themselves with fast pulses of spiritual energy then pulls those pulses of energy back into their spirit once they reach a certain range, based on their spiritual power, and they repeat this process of pulse and reabsorb. This creates an unbroken cycle, with an approximate millisecond delay, of spiritual energy that surrounds the user. When objects or persons enter into the control range of the technique, the spiritual ‘waves' break against them, creating an imprint of the approximate size, shape, distance, etc of the object, allowing the user to identify what, where, and, in familiar cases, who is within their control range.

» Obtained From: Self-Taught

» Accessibility: Anyone with great spiritual control can utilize this technique, unless they are Spiritually locked, or in an area where external manipulation of the spirit is not an option.

This technique requires immense amounts of practice, and is not instantly of viable use, as the user must become familiar with the ‘imprints' that objects create, i.e. a basketball and a soccer ball would seem the same initially, but with more practice, the subtleties in their shapes (hexagonal patterns etched in the soccer ball vs the stripes pressed on a basketball) would become more distinct and recognizable.
The initial use of this technique can prove taxing, but eventually one can learn to minimize the amount of spiritual energy going into it, making the pulse-reabsorption almost negligible in terms utilizing the spirit.
Lastly, one can decrease the range of this technique, or cease it completely, but they cannot go past their control range until their spirit has grown strong enough to accommodate an increase.
END OF CREATION

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum