Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo]

Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:15 am
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] FTPg1fc

"Catherine Reed"

Alright, that had to be everything.

It was quite the sight, a young lady walking down the pale streets with an unfathomable amount of cloth bags carrying groceries, majority being hung on nothing but a hooked metal pole slung over her shoulders and a few looped around her dominant arm. Groceries for the next several months, especially consisting of frozen seafood and bottles of alcohol. It was probably the best city to get stuff in for her - clean, organized, light on crime, lots of imports, and most importantly in a convenient place for her to pit stop between landmasses. Sailing for days was possible, but taking a day or two off at a port where she didn't have to worry about something popping out of the water to give trouble was nice.

Tug.

She didn't really care about the looks she was given, minding her own business as she meticulously thought about everywhere she visited, she couldn't have missed anything. Lists were too annoying to keep track of, she always ended up getting more food or something else.

Tug, tug.

"Stop fucking sliding," She'd grumble.

Damn, she needed a better pole. It was getting aggravating expending energy pulling the bags back into a more comfortable position. The weight was no big deal to her, but awkwardness was a problem all the same.

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty Re: Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo]

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:14 pm
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] HEADER__lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__9f1d45b86bc18c229ca6d533cfd18893

Edelo was enjoying a walk. Fresh from an assignment, his head was a little fogged. A byproduct of using his fullbring extensively. A bit ironic now that he thought about it. When he had no control it had been a struggle not to use it accidentally. That had been a struggle all its own. But now that he was making proper demands of his eyes it was a whole new kind of exhausting.

So when he noticed a pole stocked with an alarming amount of….stuff, he briefly wondered if he was hallucinating. But no there it went, held by a very determined looking young woman who seemed fit to drop something.

The notion of just continuing to walk didn’t even register. Seeing the trouble she was having his upbringing kicked in like clockwork and he made his way over.

”Hey there, Miss? Do you need some help with that?” he asked earnestly. Ah. Huh, skinny little thing, it was a little impressive that she was holding all of that.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty Re: Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo]

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:35 pm

"Catherine Reed"

She was almost to the port, the thought of reassurance crossed her sweating brow. Could she have simply made a wagon or something to put everything in? Yeah, but that'd be too easy. She wasn't gonna let herself stop working for her food, so this in itself was an exercise of her physical might, as well as Bringer Light filling the gaps of awkwardness, but she really should rethink the pole idea. Maybe a few more hooks, maybe make it a little rougher? No, no, it might grind at the fabric and make the bags fall... And hooks would probably make it more awkward. Hmm...

That small lapse in focus almost made her fall off balance, an irritated red face looking to someone she instinctively labelled a total goober of a guy. She reigned in her expression to only speaking through her teeth as opposed to the snap she really wanted to give this dough head.

"I'm good," She'd flatten her tone out nice and smooth, perfectly inoffensive to the common passerby. Hoping that'd be enough to shake off the guy, she'd try to continue on, though rebuilding momentum with this much stuff was a little tough. All but inevitable, she looked like she was having a hard time, grunting and struggling to keep herself upright a mere few paces away from the man.

Just breathe Cath, breathe and focus... She stopped for a moment to collect herself.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:49 pm
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] HEADER__lance_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__9f1d45b86bc18c229ca6d533cfd18893

The sudden terse response from the woman certainly wasn’t a surprise. With how she was straining and struggling he’d be in a pretty pissy mood as well. Certainly thered been no shortage of times she’d seem Jessai struggling and straining to get their crops up the valley to get to the village market and promptly that look of concern broke out into a warm smile.

”Please I insist, that pole looks ready to snap clean in half. Not to mention how heavy all of that looks miss. Here pet me hold these for you.” He insisted as he reached in and promptly took a few of the bags that were putting pressure on the pole itself. The faintest lick of green along his knuckles as the rather hefty items became just a bit lighter.

The load on the woman would lessen considerably as he did so. ”-There we go, we don’t want all of this spilling out in the road.” He reasoned sensibly, turning his attntion back to the woman once he had a proper hold, ready for her to lead the way toward wherever it was she was heading. Goodness this was a lot of stuff.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:04 pm

"Catherine Reed"

An angry huff came in reaction to that unintentionally insulting sentence, "It's steel, pinky. My bones'll snap before this thing does!"

Annoying, must've been one of those Vandenreich types - all too eager to help people regardless of if they wanna be. Maybe most would take the extended hand, but she didn't need it -

"Quit touching my shit-" A flourish of green light encircled her fist before it was cut off with the noticing of that same light dancing across his knuckles, a dead giveaway for another Fullbringer. Her free hand tightened into a fist, rolling her eyes, "None of it was going into the street lollipop. But fine, if you're so insistent."

There wasn't much use fighting the chivalrous might of a gentleman, their ability to butt in surpassed any rude talking she could've given, "I do this run all the time, y'know."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:16 pm

He’d already noticed the slither of reiryoku through her frame, though the color had similarly surprised him. Another fullbringer? But he decided to hold off on making comment about it. A soft chuckle escaping him as he gave a sheepish smile.

”Thisnis … actually heavier than I expected. Im a little amazed. You’re much stronger than you look.” Earnest admiration as he adjusted his grip. And she hadnt even been reducing the weight? She was pretty strong. Still, his smile softened a bit as she mentioned she made this trip often.

”Really? That sounds exhausting with all this stuff.” He murmured, looking at all of the bags and such. That certainly explained a few things. ”Still a bit of help never hurt anyone. My name’s Edelo bye the way.” He pointed out, that friendly smile deepening a bit sheepishly as he realized he’d neglected to introduce himself as they went. His eyes scanning their surroundings for any sign of where she might be taking all this.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:35 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Eyes narrowed into slits with his comment, likely would've crossed her arms too if they weren't preoccupied getting the load on her tiring arm onto the pole, "They're just groceries, bucko. No need to gas me up."

It did feel a little better to have the weight evenly spread on her shoulders, not that she'd ever admit that out loud. Sometimes you had to suffer for efficiency, something this guy didn't seem to understand, "It's getting everything in one go. It'd be more annoying to have to walk back and forth. Now THAT sounds exhausting," a little sneer marked her features.

"Kay, Edelo," She put a strange amount of emphasis on his name, "Walk in front of me. We're going to the port. Run off with any of my stuff and i'll fucking kill you."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:58 am

Edelo snorted softly at that and flashed a lopsided little smile. "Oh? I suppose that huffing and puffing had just been for show then." He noted a bit playfully. Clearly e bit entertained by that prickliness of hers. Hm, though she did seem pretty irritable so he cut his chuckle off short to sigh. Mom certainly could get short about that sort of thing as well.

"As you wish Miss." He noted without a word of argument. If she wanted him to walk out front he was perfectly fine with that. Adding a bit of speed so that he strode out infront of her and promptly following her instructions heading to the port. A brow raised a bit at that threat. Wow she really WAS like his mom. A ...grumpier less playful version of his mom he supposed. Still, he put that out of his mind as he led the way toward the port.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:25 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Distinct greenish eyes pierced daggers into his soul with suspicion, all manner of accusative possibilities being considered as to his motives. She's met plenty of soft looking guys who turned out to be total douchebags or looking for favors for the smallest things, as if she owed them anything for their "help".

"I'm not paying you for this," After a while of them walking she would finally speak up again, "So don't expect money, or favors, or anything else back."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:33 pm
Grocery Chopping [Catherine, Edelo] HEADER_94274539_p14_master1200

A brow raised slightly as he looked over his shoulder before simply offering a warm smile. "That's fine. Helping other people and expecting something back can hardly be called helping them. Meeting someone's its own reward sometimes." He noted with a slight chuckle, turning his attention back to the path ahead of him even despite that venomous look she was giving him. His reikaku was alert at least. But she seemed more anxious than plotting anything.

"If I'm being honest it HAS been a while since I came here. I don't think I've ever even been to the docks outside of work. So this will be a nice little trip anyway." He mused aloud. Pondering as he did his best to recall the venders that were down there. Perhaps he could find something nice to bring back home for Mom? Hmmmm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum