Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ]

Thu 18 Jan 2024, 12:30
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Iiiiiiiin did Tento breathed. His chest heaving up as the fabric hugging his shoulders rose. Enjoying the feeling of his arms extending to grip the tip of his sandals. Inner peace was an important thing, and one that Tento did not feel nor have all the time. In most cases he would say he did not. Fighting. Not thinking. And funny enough some specific distractions gave him an inner peace.

For Rei, her mind would hopefully be more of a helpful tool for her. Careful in her thought she would need to be, connecting to the essence of her being in baby steps as a higher connection would be learned and earned. Even the briefest of moments would be enough. It would be progress all the same, baby steps or large leaps.

Letting out a soft chuckle Tento would respond while brining a leg up. Bending his knee and putting the foot of his leg to his other thing. Placing a hand behind the knee and slowly twisting his torso. “Nice isn't it? Were just getting started though. Once we get a few stretches done will just focus on meditation”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Tentos10
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri 19 Jan 2024, 00:37
Rei would continue through he stretches as she could feel knots coming out as she would let out small grunts of pain, but immediately after it would be a sigh of relief. She did basic stretches before training, but it seems like that wasn't going to cut it. Now that she could feel how good she was feeling right now.

For once in quiet a while her mind wasn't just stuck in the past. It felt like she was fully content being in the current moment as she would let out a happy sigh.

"That's fine with me. This has been the best I've felt in a long time."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 23 Jan 2024, 00:41
IZ t job

Tento felt it start. A looseness within his body as he felt his mind grow calmer. A bit of a rare thing when around a pretty woman, reading that Nine Nin Manual from Hannah. It had some derivative lessons that were good it seemed. The two continued on with their stretches, a few pops from Tento's joints came in the background of their bodies moving.

The steps towards an inner peace came slowly and surely as Tento moved to cross his legs. A content sigh came from his deep voice as he gave a relaxed smile at Rei's words. “Good. You're halfway there then. Let's do this for a few more minutes, then you can tell me what you do for a workout and we can take it from there”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 24 Jan 2024, 22:38
Rei would nod as she would continue the stretches for a few more minutes before letting out a long sigh of relief as she hadn't felt this loose in a long time. It didn't feel like there was a Weight on her shoulders as she would turn to the man.

"So usually I do body weight work outs and sparring matches. it helps me the most from what I've noticed. I just don't alot of reps ya know?"

Rei had tried actual weights before, but it wasn't something she ever picked up doing often.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 27 Jan 2024, 22:51
IZ t job

Tento nodded his head as he listened, taking in the details given to him by Rei. There was a choice of two that had their own benefits. Rei desired to push her mental fortitude, so a workout partner was the obvious need. And with her bodyweight routine perhaps Tento could help push her in her reps or trying advanced versions of her workouts. A moral support. It would most certainly test her mind as well as her body.

On the other hand, sparring matches between the two of them would be a challenge for her. Skill vs skill was always a thrilling experience in his eyes and he would always enjoy the offering of a spar. But would it really be beneficial to her?

“Hmmm… I love a good sparring, but I'm not sure which would push you mentally more. What do you think?”, Tento said offering Rei a place to give her own thoughts. “Don't wanna toot my own horn too much, but I can kill anyone in a workout”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 29 Jan 2024, 21:11
Rei would feel slightly excited for a challenge in the workout department. The declaration from the man would spark her interest as she would fall into a wide grin.

"Is that so? I feel like I have my workouts figured out pretty well. I'd love a challenge in that though. Sparring is great, but it sounds like you're pretty confident in your work out hm?"

She would ask as she always liked to find other people who worked out. It helped her figure out stuff that may work for her from.other people's work outs. she's taken a few ideas, but it's been a little while from something new.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 29 Jan 2024, 23:12
IZ t job

If her wide grin was not enough of a sign of Rei's excitement, then her voice was surely the weapon to knock any doubt away. Nice. Looks like that was lightening up a fire in her belly. “Maaaybe. Maybe not. A workout can always be improved eventually, it is good you have your groove in it though”, he said in a bit of kudos.

“Hmmmm… Confident? I suppose so, but more just a faith that it can kick a lot of people's butts and give them a burn. Think ya an exception Rei?”, Tento asked in a friendly grin. “I'll be happy to see both and give a reward to the winner? Lunch and rights to say I told ya so. How does that sound eh?”

For those who may know Tento a fair bit too well when it came to females. That may have sounded like a coy attempt to flirt. But in this rare moments of time, it was a formal casual challenge for Rei and himself. Doing one workout would be good, two would be murder. Stamina, mental fortitude, and mental awareness would be tested here in Tento's mind in addition to their bodies. Hopefully she would take the bite. He liked a person that worked out. The grind, the slow growth. The moments that walls were broken. It was a joy of life for the ebony Shinigami.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 02 Feb 2024, 03:12
Rei would raise an eyebrow slightly at the offer for lunch, but she would shrug her shoulders as she would give a nod. If this was an attempt of a flirt she didn't really mind, and in fact it was rather flattering having someone talk like that to her. Atleast he didn't cat call her like she experienced occasionally in the rukongai before becoming a shinigami.

"Alright, you're on. How about we change the rules slightly. Loser has to buy lunch?"

As she wouldn't want this to be a one sides bet. If he wins she would buy him lunch, and vice versa. In her mind she thought it would be fair if he could possibly get a free lunch out of it.

"Or I suppose if you really wanted. Loser has to make lunch."

Despite her looks she did really enjoy cooking. She would spend some of her free time out in the rukongai cooking for the people who needed it out there. She loved doing it, but admittedly she hasn't been able to fo it as much due to a lack in free time.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 05 Feb 2024, 21:49

For a moment, the raised eyebrow gave Tento the suspension that she had took a disliking to his proposal, all to fall to the wayside partially as she gave a shrug that tethered on the edge of blithe imprimatur. Unclear of such a thing was something of quick note, but one he had to not bother with as long as training got done. Either way he would need to eat at least a little bit after this workout, on his dime or not did not matter. And so, in her offer he would give a shrug of his own. “Sure, I am up for that, be ready to buy lunch then Rei”, he said in a bit of a friendly jesting.

He then would give a pause as if giving consideration. “Hmmm, I can cook pretty well. But I would need a kitchen and an understanding of a meal plan for you to give a proper meal if I lost”, he said with a finger under his chin before waving it off. “Eh, maybe. Whatever I suppose, either can happen after one of us wins the bet”, he said in a turn of casualness. With that he would hop to his feet with a bounce, stretching his hands out before him. “So I guess one last question. Do you wanna go back and forth with the workouts. Or Do one person’s, rest, then do the others?”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 05 Feb 2024, 22:03
"You're the one who issued the challenge so I assumed you had something in mind. Whatever you had in mind for us is what we can do."

As she would roll her shoulder slightly getting prepared for whatever the man had in store for them. It was surely something that would be interesting for her none the less. Also if should be beneficial for both of them to push past the limits thst they have.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum