Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ]

Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:21 pm
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

“Hmm”. ‘Health’ was one way to put it when he talked about it. It was general health as well as her state of being when it came to her comparative duties. He meant the different aspects and facets of her well-being; the condition of her body and ability to just move and act. Void of any sickness or disease, good sleep and a balanced nutrition. Her mental health; her emotional path with finding her home here within the Gotei United and purpose. Managing her stress, being resilient. Body, mind, and spirit. Pillars of the Shinigami’s body. “That’s good at least”.

But hey, she was good in terms of her body, good enough for a start. And her present life sounded like it was much better than what it was back in the rukongai. At least until she spoke of a sister. “A sister back in the rukongai? A sister sister or a close friend?”, Tento asked in hopes for clarification. “That is honorable for you, I bet that is appreciated and I can get that sense of protection and worry. That is a tough situation long term though either way. If she joins or not. She may want to fight alongside you to keep you safe or take the burden off your shoulders a bit. Or maybe even wonders what will happen if you suddenly aren’t there anymore one day. Does she have any way to provide for herself besides your help??”.

He would stop and give a bit of thought before continuing. "Do you even think she has potential for this if she decided to? Could she handle it or get strong enough so that she could? If she is so head strong about doing it, there is probably a good reason for such determination". He said with a bit of a scratch to the top of his head. "...is she lonely with you two be separated maybe?

Light in the Dark | End Post

Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Tentos10
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lucky 8 [ Rei | Tentou ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:25 pm
"She's someone that I met along time ago in the rukongai. She's a quite a bit younger than me as she died when she was a child. She's grown up a bit at this point, and she's doing well for herself. She reads alot, and is studying to join the academy. I try to get her more stuff whenever I can."

As Rei was taking a break she would explain who her sister was. It felt good talking about her to someone else. As in Reis opinion she would probably make a good shinigami She's just being a worried older sibling. She would think atleast.

"To speak to her potential I think that when she sets her mind to something she can do it. I don't think that's the challenge, and too be honest I'm not sure how she would do without me. I'm sure she would manage, but she seems to enjoy when I get to spend some time away from being here."

As she would contemplate the conversation she would add on towards the end.

"I do think she'd make a good shinigami though. I think im just being worried cause I've been taking care of her for so long. Almost feels like a daughter in some ways."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:53 pm

An adopted family. I get the concern. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. There has to be a parental and sibling sense of protection there”, Tento said in a bit of reminisce at a fleeting memory of his life before. Family was family, tight when good. But the onces that chose to walk into your life. Stayed. Those who were there to build and piece each other up again after storms or hurricanes were something even more of a rare kindled flame that needed to be cherished.

“You even watched her grow up. Its good that she is getting a head start. I can probably point out a few good books to lend her if she needs something new to read”, he said thinking back a little. Ah he did need to think up some new material for the classes he was helping out at in Shino.

At this point, Tento had really wished he had knew he was going to do a workout when he came over here. A glass of water sounded great. There was bound to be a water source around here he just had to go find it. A fountain or something. But for now he would enjoy the break and just talk to Rei, she seemed to be bubbling up with a spark talking about her sister and so he was more than happy to let her cut loose.

“Very understandable. I just hope though when the time comes. If. You do let her be her own person. I would hate any resentment to somehow be made over not getting enough space”. He waved his hands quickly, a silly soft panic at perhaps saying something bad. “ah, i'm not saying you shouldn't watch. Her back or help her though. Just at some point she has to make her own decisions and all you can do in the end is watch and be there for her”.

He doubted that would be a concern though. Rei sounded like she had confidence and respect in what her sister could do. Faith. Heck an overconfident mom even. They knew each other so they probably had grown through enough headbashing with one another to get some dent out by now.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:19 pm
"The ultimate decision is up to her, but I just feel like she didn't get enough time in the world of the living to truly know it. Like I don't want her to go over there now and think oh the world of the living has always been this hellhole? Ya know? I didn't live through world War 4 or anything, but I heard enough from the people coming over during that point and I just don't want her to get the wrong idea. Even when I go now I'm shocked at how....different everything is and I died in my 20s."

Rei was opening up.to him slowly as she was aware that she was going to work out today. She would toss him her own water bottle as she figured he needed something. It seems like he was really thirsty and she didn't mind sharing.

"I just don't want her to have to go through what I have ya know?"
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:58 pm

“It is definitely is hers”, he said in a bit of a positive affirmation. “One that will have you standing besides her in either case. She may have not been able to get enough time in the world of the living, but she does have here. Any exposure she would get in the world of the living on missions is not the same as growing up there, but it is something right??”. Tento began in response. “It will just have to be a learning experience. She has been gone for a long time now so it will be a shock from the world she may have known”, he waved his hand as he continued as he continued in laidback talk. “So she can only be prepared for that and more. Beyond that the world aint so fucked up to be a hellhole. I was alive only about seven years ago and it was not all bad. Although with stuff like in Africana going on right now, things are rough beyond measure for millions of souls”.

He gave a pause. “In the end”, he took a moment to lean back against a wall before speaking a soft gentle and yet something strong voice. Resting his back and letting a hand hang over his knee. A soft tender chuckle leaving his large frame. “Well in the end things are what they are. They will be good and they will be bad. Her perspective will change and be impossible to tell. Saying all that, I cannot tell you to think or fret about it”.

He turned to her as he finished this, just in time to catch the water bottle she was tossing. “O, thank ya”, he said with a friendly smile. He would think about it for a moment, her words. “Yeah…I get ya”, he said before taking a waterfall sip of the water bottle before letting out a sign. Life was tough for a warrior. Comrades die, battle scars earned, the mind tested, and even death. “That reality, well, is heavy once she puts on the uniform”,

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:58 pm
"It is, but I'm going to do what I can to make sure that she's ready for it when she does. It'll be a while still, and who knows maybe I'll even be able to be an officer before she becomes one. Then maybe I can be of some assistance and get her put into my squad."

Rei would sigh as she would think about all of the different options that she had her sister would have. She would watch the man as she would realize their workout session was probably coming to a close as she would speak out towards him.

"Thank you for training with me today. It's always much more enjoyable to have a partner to work out with."
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 pm

"Heh". Tento sounded in a bit of a respectful sound in remark to her words. Time and time again Rei words spoke of concern and faith in her bond sister. No fear or being shown up, no desire for a hierarchical step over her. Just her safety and well being. “She is lucky to have a person like you”, Tento began, his eyes softly gleaming a glow of respect. “You got her back well before she even goes ahead and do this. And you are there for her if she does not. That is love right there”, Tento said in a bit of a soft smile. The sight of this kinship bring bubbles of joy into his stomach. Making the man soon want to burst out in a soft hearty laugh. “Like a cute mother chick”.

With that he hopped up, he had more then enough of a good time. A good work out, a talk with a pretty lady, and a good vibe to end it all. Just the type of thing called for when he visited divisions. He let out a happy sigh to match his exterior deposition, “It was my pleasure. I hope it proved to be good for you and perhaps even challenged you a bit”, he said reaching down to pick up his zanpatuko. He reached his hand out in an offer to help Rei up to her feet. “I will see you around Rei. But before I leave I guess there is a matter of our bet .

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:23 am
Rei would blushs slightly a little at the compliment. She wasn't fully used to receiving compliments lime that. Especially from a superior as she would nod and she would see his hand. she would take it as she was reminded of the bet she would sigh.
"Yeah, I suppose I lost that bet pretty handidedly huh?"

As she would wait for his reply she would also pick up her zanpakto and move her towel from the top of her head to her shoulders as she waited.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:38 pm

“Hmmmm, handedly or legedly, whatever floats your boat”, Tento said in a light joke. Spotting the slight blush of Rei’s face, taking the sight as the enjoyable view it was. It seemed his flirtatious remark earned a cute response from her. Soft as it may have been, if there were few things that Tento would never miss catching, was a woman blushing at his words.

A soft contemplation fell as the end tail of their conversation neared. A bit of progress happened today, small but for Tento, so much more in the relaxation. It was a small moment of peace with this woman where he did not think about his own hunger for progress as a warrior, or his emotions about the toll from battle. Loss of friends, comrades. Hopefully no more of that would happen in some time, and for now he would celebrate a new acquaintance made on this day. As he spoke he let a cheesy smile cross his lips as he began to wave goodbye as he left the division barracks, “You owe me lunch now. Cyaaaa”.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum