Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 5 Empty Re: Country to City [Stella/Natsumi]

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:23 am
"Thanks Natsumi"

As she would look around the house trying to memorize what it was like before too long. She didn't want to end up getting lost, but luckily for her it wasn't way too big. She'd look at Nat and would shake her head at the comment with a smile.

"Of course I do. Remember I grew up with 2 other boys that were younger than me. A burp here and there doesn't scare me."

She'd joke as she would wander to the empty room as she would begin to think about what she could do to make it hers. She didn't want to do too much because she didn't know if this would be a permanent thing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum